• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster thread 1: "Welcome to my little dimension."

"You are looking at the multiverse and perhaps even a bit beyond that. Those little swirlies up there, their universes. That's right an infinite amount of worlds with an infinite amount of various life-forms. And I" a big ball of yellow energy formed in E's hand "am about to decrease infinity by one!" The yellow ball flew from E's hand and struck one of the bubbles and shattered it. All those beings, everything in that universe was gone in an instant. "Do you now understand who your dealing with? I am E. I am the conqueror of the multiverse! The great subjugator! And you will do as I say."

"Ah, an impressive feat of strength all the same but you are no hope against the might of justice!" A holy shine came off from Redwave. "Justice shall be your downfall, dreaded E. I accept your challenge all the same. Lay on me anything you've got. I will grow stronger, I shall adapt, for my justice prevails!"

Having cosmic powers at this moment was a big mistake, as i feel every life inside that universe, all of those countless lifes just vanish in an instant. Every single one hits me like a truck. By the end of it, i feel my mind break. I'm nauseous.

"cough... you know, infinity minus 1 is still infinity...cough"

I grit my teeth and bow in my hand.

"Let it be, we will do as you wish ... we will become stronger, so much to overcome you and in the end ... we will return ... and we will kill you, monster ..."

"Yes I am aware. Also someone tell the clueless one what's going on. Once that is done you will all be teleported to little test I have set up. If you succeed you will get your first upgrade!"

"An impossible amount of lives lost all in one insant... Seems there is no other option, I, Samael, accept your challenge, by the end of this you will regret your choices and face judgment."

Nue;s static dies down, she returns back to "normal". "W e c-ant beat him, youu know~ ." She says while flickering.

"Blah blah you will pay blah blah. Many have told me that I'll leave it to you to guess how many followed up on that threat. I feel like we're missing one..."

"Well its not like I have any other choice, so I guess I will play your game and get stronger."

"Yes but also no. While killing me is indeed the goal. I will most certainly defend myself. I have an army you know. I decide know you get upgrades. You'll be fighting me on my terms. For now I'll wait for some of your new found friends to comprehend what they just saw."

"Well you should have been paying attention earlier and not dozing off! It's your problem you've slept through the evil doers evil doing!"

Kuroko Bayou had been silent up until now; the Faunus was bewildered and outraged by what was happening as he glared at E. "Do you think we're just toys to you?!" Kuroko questioned angrily. "What is wrong with you?!"

"We do not have time for these introductions!" Tommy Redwave shouted with enthusiasm before pointing at E. "You! Send us to this dimension you speak of so we may train ourself in combatting evil such as yours!"

Fulton sighed once more. He destroyed a universr just as a display of power. The fact of the matter was he had already known he'd needed to at least fight him beforehand, but now he needed to stop him. E had grown too powerful for his own good. His powers bordered on the absurd, and he himself and the others couldnt even destroy a planet, the only way they were going to stop him from his own madness was to fight him, and for him to do that he'd need to learn the man's capabilities, and weaknesses, gain more power, and strike him when he was most vulnerable. The fact he let us to roam around, was enough at the beginming he cpuld build up an army if they conquered land, and through these upgrades perhaps he could male an army to rival E's.

"I don't think attempting to beat up our kidnapper is the best option at this point in time."

"Not now,And probably not in the future as well,But i can't see the future or have a preview of what will happen,For now we must focus on the situation."

Nue tilts her head. "IIIIt s imp-possible for us to beat him r-ight now y ou know ~." Nue says while One of her wings vomits out some static.

Kuroko narrowed his eyes angrily at E, but he said nothing more as he decided to just listen for the time being.

Kuroko kept his anger down as he took a brief moment to look at his newfound teammates. He wasn't sure yet if they'd be helpful to him, or vice versa, and he was hesitant to speak with any of them for now. So the dino-dragon decided to just keep his attention on E, waiting to see what else the tyrant had to say.

Back