• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster thread 1: "Welcome to my little dimension."

Standuser081 said:
"Let's go." I teleport over the first dinosaur and freeze it's brain. "Have a nice brainfreeze." And then I again teleport to the second one and do the same." I jump off. "Hey, Alexander, it's all yours!"
Alexander then releases the two charged blasts of energy at the frozen dinosaurs brains, shattering them.

Now to waait for whatever surprise these things have in store.

@Jacky it worked but once the tornado faded the boy a hole in the window and was floating outside. "Bring it." Was all he said before zooming upwards.

@Kiryu "Treasure Shield!" The copies shouted at once. They were surrounded by a golden force field that protected them from the blast. They rushed toward you at high speeds with their shields up.

@Goji The monitor shallows the beam and fires it back out at twice its original power.

@divine "They place where they lost they're lives doesn't exist...not anymore. Like I said, he took everything. I'll gladly join you if you'll help pay E back for not just what he did to me but to so many others."

@paul She stopped mid attack and backed up and fired multiple missiles from a hidden compartments on the sphere.

@Psyho The blast sent the beast back. It's ribs were now exposed but they were surprisingly not damaged, the flesh on the other hand was almost completely gone on the front of its body.

@Stand and everything The plan works flawlessly and once the beasts are frozen the energy hits and they both fall apart.

@dragon "I'm Nepo! I'm a well respected senator here in this district! Now get out! I'm gonna call the guards if you don't leave!"

@

I'd dodge the beam with my Supernatural instincts,stab his chest with my tail and use a omnidirectional Nuclear Pulse like attack to finish him.

Ava transmutates more screws to defend from the missiles while manipulating the vectors in the air to create a vacuum around the sphere.

Maybe I could just transmutate the sphere. She thinks to herself

"I will help you pay him back with all my power. Also, it may still be possible to resurrect them if you tell me their full names, through we should wait on that and do so somewhere safer."

Samael unleashes a light from his hands and creates a magic circle covering the field. "Now, I'm not exactly sure where this will take us, but I'll try place us somewhere safe. Now then. O power that dwells within me, by my right as Judge, send us to the realm of our enemy." The magic circle glows with golden light as Samael, Leon and the dragon disappear from the arena.

Osborn smirks as he says "Come on ye ****** bastard" in a Irish accent as he points his hand at the monster accelerating its atoms causing them the rub together and combust.

Narrowing his eyes as his anger briefly took ahold of him, Kuroko took in a deep breath as he jumped backwards away from the incoming copies.

The Faunus began firing away with Fire Dust rounds at the pirates' feet as he let out a roar, a Fearful Scream of rage as he unknowingly began secreting pheromones.

@Spider A hologram of a strange lizard humanoid appeared. "Ya see this guy? He sucks. He's been causing problems for my boys on level ten. Your gonna hunt him down. If you do then you get your upgrade and the money from bringing him in. Also some guys who work for him have bounties on their heads too. Even some "civilians" do. Use your info pad to scan 'em and see. Think you can do that?"

@Dragon "You on level five of E's pocket dimension. In this specific area many politicians make their homes here. They are mostly representatives from various universes. Most are corrupt as well. Some of their guards even bounties on their heads.

@paul (what effect would the vacuum have?)

@Goji Your attack works on the beast finally falls.

@Junko The endermen, now enraged, starts telekineticly throwing dirt blocks in random directions.

@Divine You are in same area that Kuroko is at.

@Kiryu The main pirate turns to new comers "Ah hell..."

@Psyhco Your attack is effective enough to severely damage the monster, not killing it but leaving it basically helpless.

@Everyone E's telepathic voice could be heard "Remember when I said you'll get your upgrade after your first trial? I lied."

Whipping towards the main pirate, Kuroko jumped for him, swinging his halberd overhead as he let out another roar.

Nue's 3 red wings catch the blocks that come near her and throw them back. The blocks start to glitch on contact with her.

"Never a moment of reprieve here, it seems. I suppose we'll have to take these guys out and then I'll try the resurrection. Take out the pirates, the other one is with us."

Samael flies upward and summons several spears of light and darkness around him.

"This should finish it."

Samael fires the spears at the pirate.

@junko The enderman makes a terrible mistake and runs right at her, swinging its fists.

@Everyone who pasted there trails. E's voice spoke "Congrats my friends you are one step closer to not sucking. You will now be teleported to random areas of the dimension. Also feel your pockets or hammerspace cause you should have your info pads now.

@Goji You get teleported to what appears to be a gun fight in a random urban city.

@edward You get teleported to your starting position in the jungle. You can literally see the dead sauropod.

@everything and standuser You get teleported to where the nue is fighting the enderman.

@Kiryu There's not much the poor sod can do. The helberd hits his head and kills him instantly. This also causes his copies to disappear.

@Divine They disappeared before making contact.

Kuroko gave a sigh as he holstered his weapon. "At least that's over with," The Faunus commented with relief.

@Totadile The creature couldn't keep up since it couldn't fly. E's telepathic voice strikes again "Really? No fighting? Ya just run? Your gonna be a boring opponent."

"Now we seem to have a moment of reprieve. Tell me, Dragon, what is your name? Surely it is not "The Ravager" as those in the arena called you. Also, you should tell me the names of those who you want me to attempt resurrection on."

@everyone looking at an info pad. The menu screen provides a scanning feature, a map, info on important figures in army and local governments, a features that let's text others(All PCs are registered), and uber eats...interdimensional uber eats.

After arriving from her very tough challenge, Alane straightens her tie, and continues to the info pad with trumpet in hand.

"Alright, what have we got here?"

Back