• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The bestest crt for the bestest Dino in existence

Status
Not open for further replies.
my take currently
Think I did most of that stuff and for point 5 about the Edo stuff I posted the below post.
For 5 it's a regional thing and one of the main differences is that there are no tags in their head but they refer to it every time as edotensei so like.

The naruto wiki calls it the Redaku Reincarnation Ninjutsu which that.

If that isn't good enough for EdoTensei that's fine with me. I can remove it.

Resistance to Disease manipulation Age manipulation , and Edo tensei so it must have infinite Stamina ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back