• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The bestest crt for the bestest Dino in existence

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's so much wrong with the profile, formatting and ability wise.

1. Stamina and Range need to unbolded, we don't bold those.
2. Standard Equipment is only for, of course, equipment. Innate, biological properties like claws and tails don't count as equipment, so that needs to be removed.
3. Standard Tactics, Weaknesses, Notable Abilities/Techniques and Keys should be removed as they're blank, those are only optional, not integral to the profile, if he doesn't have any of those, then don't have them on his profile.
4. He should have Poison Manipulation if his claws are in-fact dipped in poison.
5. What's the evidence that Meno's a Edo Tensei?
6. Meno should have "higher" after his AP and Striking Strength as he has "higher" with Sasuage's chakra in his tiering.

Last edited:
Where would I see the suggested changes?

2. Standard Equipment is only for, of course, equipment. Innate, biological properties like claws and tails don't count as equipment, so that needs to be removed.
3. Standard Tactics, Weaknesses, Notable Abilities/Techniques and Keys should be removed as they're blank, those are only optional, not integral to the profile, if he doesn't have any of those, then don't have them on his profile.
4. He should have Poison Manipulation if his claws are in-fact dipped in poison.
6. Meno should have "higher" after his AP and Striking Strength as has "higher" with Sasuage's chakra in his tiering.

The Edo tensei part should be yeeted
Sasuke likens it to edo tensei because they both, well, revive the dead

Add poison manipulation
+Resistance to genjutsu from both the sharingan and rinnegan

6. Meno should have "higher" after his AP and Striking Strength as he has "higher" with Sasuage's chakra in his tiering.
For 5 it's a regional thing and one of the main differences is that there are no tags in their head but they refer to it every time as edotensei so like.

The naruto wiki calls it the Redaku Reincarnation Ninjutsu which that.

If that isn't good enough for EdoTensei that's fine with me. I can remove it.

Last edited:
Man this is confusing
Checking now and I see that the hand signs needed to release both are similar

Then again, in addition to the no tags and no insta dust recovery like we see with the original, how the hell did a no name suna Shinobi get his hands on a Konoha Kinjutsu
I'm pretty sure not even orochimaru would divulge such information

I share Deceived's sentiments.
Cool, fixed did what was asked and in post below has reasons for edo if not good enough I can remove it. I have no issues with that.
For 5 it's a regional thing and one of the main differences is that there are no tags in their head but they refer to it every time as edotensei so like.

The naruto wiki calls it the Redaku Reincarnation Ninjutsu which that.

If that isn't good enough for EdoTensei that's fine with me. I can remove it.

It's so stupidly counter-intuitive that this dinosaur is scaling to Planet level tbh.

It's sole feats are giving Sasuke a scratch on the cheek, and then biting his arm when Sasuke is not resisting it and allowing it to bite him.

This random velociraptor is about 32 million times more powerful than Kurama?

827007834969079858.webp

It's so stupidly counter-intuitive that this dinosaur is scaling to Planet level tbh.

It's sole feats are giving Sasuke a scratch on the cheek, and then biting his arm when Sasuke is not resisting it and allowing it to bite him.

Finally

It sucks(it doesn't), but it is what it is

I wanna say Shadow mentioned contentions with me about Meno but I don't remember it's been forever. So, instead I'll just put Shadow on the spot with this message ;D

He has the feats though.
Does he though? I'm not sure a mere scratch is enough to qualify, if we consider that Sasuke allowing the velociraptor to bite him in the other scene is supposed to be taken as a serious feat for the velociraptor's attack potency. It used a sharp attack against an unresisting opponent. For there to be a bit of blood is not at all unexpected.

Is it more ludicrous that Sasuke simply wasn't amping himself up to Planet level durability at this time?

Does he though? I'm not sure a mere scratch is enough to qualify, if we consider that Sasuke allowing the velociraptor to bite him in the other scene is supposed to be taken as a serious feat for the velociraptor's attack potency. It used a sharp attack against an unresisting opponent. For there to be a bit of blood is not at all unexpected.

Is it more ludicrous that Sasuke simply wasn't amping himself up to Planet level durability at this time?
We would need the full context of the fight, and the "at most" exists too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back