• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT for the MC of Bleach to get something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple, easy, quick, and low effort.

Ichigo should get Cosmic Awareness for his fullbring key and post fullbring key for sensing what was happening in the soul society while trapped in the Garganta(Garganta's wall that separates the Garganta itself from WOTL has been addressed as "wall of spacetime") which is a separate spacetime.(Episode 7, 09:52)

Agrees - Naeblis495, TOAAPRESENCE1, AKUTO123, Malekith, Purgy, Axxtentacle, Lynieryz, Quantu, Arc7Kuroi, Excel616, LuffyRuffy46307

Neutrals - Damage3245(maybe?), Nierre,

Disagrees - Tdjwo, Deagonx,

This is for best boy Meno.

Last edited:
Simple, easy, quick, and low effort.

Ichigo should get Cosmic Awareness for his fullbring key and post fullbring key for sensing what was happening in the soul society while trapped in the Garganta(Garganta's wall that separates the Garganta itself from WOTL has been addressed as "wall of spacetime") which is a separate spacetime.(Episode 7, 09:52)

Agrees -

Neutrals -

Disagrees -

This is for best boy Meno.
Add the link

My guy, Ichigo literally had a communicator on him and was getting communications from Soul Society.

Not Cosmic Awareness.

I see. It's a different scene to the one I was thinking of. It's from the start of Chapter 512.
Yeah used the anime for this.
I'm not sure about it being Cosmic Awareness though.
Why not? Not doing a gotcha or anything just curious. In the mean time its okay to put you down as a neutral?
Cause this is the sites definition of Cosmic Awareness
The ability to observe phenomena and be aware of events on a cosmic scale, though the specifics may vary. Users of Cosmic Awareness can often sense others and detect potential threats across an interstellar, galactic, or even universal scale, with the greatest of users being so tuned in that they can feel out even the specifics of molecular movements across such distances. Cosmic Awareness is associated with both Clairvoyance and Enhanced Senses and acts as a combination of the two that takes it to a much higher scale, allowing users to observe others from across the universe and "hear" things across such distances.
It feels like it fits in it since he's sensing people disappearing in another spacetime.
Okay, then if you recognize the focus of his objection, don't hit him with a strawman.
Bah humbug.
Anyway, opinion on the crt? Like agree, neutral, disagree?

Would it just be Enhanced Senses with interdimensional range?
Yes, Ichigo had a communicator on him and was getting communications from Soul Society but he could feel and recognize Soul from the Garganta.

Would it just be Enhanced Senses with interdimensional range?
He has Enhanced Senses under Soul Physiology page. And that's just cosmic awareness just under a different name. Unironically they basically the same with only the range being different on each it seems.

This isn't at all cosmic awareness. Seeing as its an added scene from the anime that doesn't run congruent with Ichigo's normal sensing abilities, as he's not shown this ability later in the arc, for now I would say to dismiss this as artistic visualization of everyone dying. Ichigo does still possess the communicator and it never went offline for him as far as we know. If we're shown some other scenes that support this later in the anime, then I'll change my disagreement to an agreement.

This isn't at all cosmic awareness. Seeing as its an added scene from the anime that doesn't run congruent with Ichigo's normal sensing abilities, as he's not shown this ability later in the arc, for now I would say to dismiss this as artistic visualization of everyone dying. Ichigo does still possess the communicator and it never went offline for him as far as we know. If we're shown some other scenes that support this later in the anime, then I'll change my disagreement to an agreement.
Ichigo not having a cosmic awareness feat later in the series isn’t a debunk Duedate… that’s like saying “Gin doesn’t have a 2nd Mach 500 statement so he’s not Mach 500”. If we are shown he’s got CA in one scene then he has it. You saying this doesn’t refute anything

Ichigo clearly, with his eyes closed, felt the reiatsu of the people present at gotei 13. In addition, as quoted by arc, even though he did not use it again, that does not mean that he did not have it, it only takes a statement to obtain it. Although I think entering the SS right in the area that Zaraki was fighting is an indication of this.

Ichigo not having a cosmic awareness feat later in the series isn’t a debunk Duedate… that’s like saying “Gin doesn’t have a 2nd Mach 500 statement so he’s not Mach 500”. If we are shown he’s got CA in one scene then he has it. You saying this doesn’t refute anything
What I'm saying is that him having CA isn't supported by later on-screen happenings currently. Such as how he wasn't aware of the second attack on SS until told by Ichibe, for someone with CA I would assume he'd be able to sense this and he is also unaware of the current state of the battle when he talks to Urahara. And seeing as this is an anime only scene at the moment, and in the original manga there was nothing to indicate that Ichigo was sensing with his own powers what was happening in the Soul Society, I don't think the scene in the anime has enough backing to be taken as Cosmic Awareness

he was only hearing the screams with the phone, it didn't make people feel the souls of those whose souls were lost, also the phone was working when the door was open, when the door was closed, there was no signal anymore, but Ichigo still felt that those souls were lost. literally CA = noticing things in another dimension, feeling

What I'm saying is that him having CA isn't supported by later on-screen happenings currently. Such as how he wasn't aware of the second attack on SS until told by Ichibe, for someone with CA I would assume he'd be able to sense this and he is also unaware of the current state of the battle when he talks to Urahara. And seeing as this is an anime only scene at the moment, and in the original manga there was nothing to indicate that Ichigo was sensing with his own powers what was happening in the Soul Society, I don't think the scene in the anime has enough backing to be taken as Cosmic Awareness
Your examples are a bit disingenuous, in one scene Ichigo is actively seeking to get to the battle and is actively sensing the situation. In the other instance Ichigo is busy training in Reiokyu far more preoccupied. Ichigo’s sensory capabilities aren’t passive, he has to actively engage in that ability. So him not actively engaging it at a later date does not debunk the premise.

Your examples are a bit disingenuous, in one scene Ichigo is actively seeking to get to the battle and is actively sensing the situation. In the other instance Ichigo is busy training in Reiokyu far more preoccupied. Ichigo’s sensory capabilities aren’t passive, he has to actively engage in that ability. So him not actively engaging it at a later date does not debunk the premise.
Also, I don't think this talent should be shown to us all the time, it's like saying let's take away his CA by saying that Aizen was unaware of what was going on in the sk place . I don't think the author has to show it to us again whenever a character shows the CA feat, every time something happens in another dimension.

Last edited:
Also, I don't think this talent should be shown to us all the time, it's like saying let's take away his CA by saying that Aizen was unaware of what was going on in the sk place . I don't think the author has to show it to us again whenever a character shows the CA feat, every time something happens in another dimension.
It's funny because most of characters in fiction wouldn't even know what is happening in their own dimension despite having CA. Saying it should be shown all the time is just cherry picking.

It's like saying Espada should fire GRC all the time when they fight so that we can give spacial manipulation despite its shown once and stated all Espadas can use that. So Grimmjow didn't used his GRC in war arc we are gonna remove spacial manipulation from his page?

This isn't anime only. Just used the anime since it looks nicer then the manga. Plus the anime for TYBW is canon.
o43JdUV.jpg

So your claiming that he's sensing everyone dying through the phone?

1. It is cosmic awareness as ichigo is trapped inside gargantuan which is another dimension and he is feeling the life of people go out

2. Is not an added scene, it's also in the manga

3. Not showing it does not deny the fact he has shown it clearly + the next times he is not really focused on sensing

4. So ur saying ichigo feels people die thru the phone..... not to mention the phone was also not working during his sensing.

yea, this literally firts CA

"The ability to observe phenomena and be aware of events on a cosmic scale, though the specifics may vary. Users of Cosmic Awareness can often sense others and detect potential threats"

This isn't anime only. Just used the anime since it looks nicer then the manga. Plus the anime for TYBW is canon.
o43JdUV.jpg

So your claiming that he's sensing everyone dying through the phone?
One, I will admit I missed this while re-reading the chapters to see if there is a manga scene for this. So my entire bit about this being anime only I will is moot. However, I will also add that Ichigo does never lose connection to SS just Urahara, as seen here in chapter 512:

And seeing that he was able to hear people dying all across the battlefied with the phone earlier, him still hearing and understanding that people are dying later on through the phone is not farfetched

And my bigger thing here with this scene comes from it really not making sense for Ichigo to now have this ability nor is any attention paid to Ichigo being able to sense people across dimensions. When this panel and scene in the anime occurs it is neither focused on or explained how Ichigo is now able to sense people across dimensions, an ability that he never utilizes anytime before this in any previous arcs. The fact this is never brought up or utilized in any capacity later is an indictment against him possessing this power becuase he has no good reason not to use it across the rest of this arc. That's why I brought up the second quincy invasion. Because while I agree he wasn't actively looking before he was informed, the idea that he wouldn't actively being trying to understand what's going on before he arrives to the battle once he is aware of the second invasion makes no sense for a character who should possess cosmic awareness, especially one who cares so much about saving others in time.

That's why I think it best to dismiss this scene as artistic flourish rather than a literal representation of what's going on.

One, I will admit I missed this while re-reading the chapters to see if there is a manga scene for this. So my entire bit about this being anime only I will is moot. However, I will also add that Ichigo does never lose connection to SS just Urahara, as seen here in chapter 512:

And seeing that he was able to hear people dying all across the battlefied with the phone earlier, him still hearing and understanding that people are dying later on through the phone is not farfetched

And my bigger thing here with this scene comes from it really not making sense for Ichigo to now have this ability nor is any attention paid to Ichigo being able to sense people across dimensions. When this panel and scene in the anime occurs it is neither focused on or explained how Ichigo is now able to sense people across dimensions, an ability that he never utilizes anytime before this in any previous arcs. The fact this is never brought up or utilized in any capacity later is an indictment against him possessing this power becuase he has no good reason not to use it across the rest of this arc. That's why I brought up the second quincy invasion. Because while I agree he wasn't actively looking before he was informed, the idea that he wouldn't actively being trying to understand what's going on before he arrives to the battle once he is aware of the second invasion makes no sense for a character who should possess cosmic awareness, especially one who cares so much about saving others in time.

That's why I think it best to dismiss this scene as artistic flourish rather than a literal representation of what's going on.

He does lose connection to soul society. Akon says as much.

I agree with this.

Bruh. 12Th company got demolished by Quincies and connection was lost check the manga again or episode. It's pretty Clear Ichigo senses others with his own abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back