• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stealth Mastery & Limited Perception Manipulation (Training under Kami and Mr. Popo, sharpening his spirit in the process[13], Goku mastered the ability of "[crouching] as quiet as the sky and [striking] quick than lightning"[14], dampening his presence completely[14]including scant air movements[15] and his footsteps[16]—and erasing his own Ki[17]; thus, allowing him to optimize his movements and elude the senses of opponents completely),

Would this help? cause they would be erasing there presence completely and would make it difficult for kaido to detect them and know there intentions

The Blessing covered until he died to Raditz, didn't it? So wouldn't that still be in effect here?

Also Kaido can always just KO Goku

Kaidou killed Luffy who had supernatural luck that has stopped him from dying too so that's that

Thanks Toyotaro for ruining Goku's childhood merits

This Goku is 19 years old, does he still has his blessed status? With 19 years, he is already an adult
The Blessing covered until he died to Raditz, didn't it? So wouldn't that still be in effect here?

Also Kaido can always just KO Goku
Ah wait nvm. You're right. It was until adulthood, so he doesn't even have the Blessing anymore

Kaido can fly 💀
Yeah, in his Dragon Form he can fly.
Not in his normal form, which is how the wincon can occur.

Unless he already in his Dragon Form while Picollo do the thing, that not gonna be a problem.
How would piccolo know that kaido can't swim otherwise this would be a solid one
He don't need to, he would just blow everything with his attack, because he getting overwhelmed by Kaitou, and decides to use a big energy Blast to attack, which in turn, would destroy the Island.
He try to do against Goku, by Goku stopped him.
I take that back💀
Have a little faith✌️

Will say that Kami is definitely willing to use the Mafuba if he sees Kaido as too strong to face, now whether he can land it is another thing.

Also, Picollo can read minds, so he would know anyway.
DragonBall1819194.webp

He can transform like instantly bruh
Mf can turn into a dragon nigh instantly and fly
Sure, but like, unless he can recover fast enough after tanking the explosion, he not gonna be able to fly before going down in the water.
Mf can vaporize the water under him
Unless he vaporize the entire ocean, that not gonna do much.
Mf can float by spinning his tail
Wait, what?
Mf could lift part of papaya island and just stand on it
But like, Picollo gonna destroy the entire island.
And he could do just destroy the piece he in.

Grandpa gohan was stated to mastered all forms of martial arts on earth and can stomp martial artists who are considered pro by other pro martial artist here yamacha stating that he was an unparalleled martial artist and kid goku was said to surpassed him as a kid

We know that martial arts in db are way advance than our real world not just because of ki but master roshi was said to outclassed a guy who was said to be 30th level black belt in kenpo while there are only 10 level in real life

Goku on the spot invents a new style of fighting to counter sui-ken which is a real martial art

Does luffy has this levels of skills

He countered by making Roshi think he was just a lunatic, that isn't skill.

Also, Picollo can read minds, so he would know anyway.
DragonBall1819194.webp
Know what?

It's not like Kaidou's gonna be thinking "Oh boy! I hope they don't destroy this island I'm on! I'll drown since I can't swim!!!"
Sure, but like, unless he can recover fast enough after tanking the explosion, he not gonna be able to fly before going down in the water.
Why wouldn't he 💀

You're acting like Kaidou can't just see the future. If Kaidou sees that the island is going to be destroyed, he'll just transform.

Also Piccolo wouldn't work together with any of the team. In fact, I could see him destroying the island without warning the rest of the team, harming his team, since he's technically an Antagonist by this point and does not give a **** about anybody there lol

He countered by making Roshi think he was just a lunatic, that isn't skill.
Bruh did you see further he was putting some combos there with punches and kicks he literally says this is his counter technique to roshis technique if he would be mindlessly acting like a monkey roshi would have literally kicked him away

And literally in the next panel when roshi was using sui Ken again goku was effortlessly dodging it which he was not able to at first

People assume Kaidou is just going to be thinking "Boy, it sure is lucky that we aren't in water. I can't swim, and my powers don't work down there. I really hope nobody sends me into the water."
"Aww man I hope that this island that has no water for miles and only has water under it which I wouldn't be thinking about in the slightest won't catch me"

Like come on now

Know what?

It's not like Kaidou's gonna be thinking "Oh boy! I hope they don't destroy this island I'm on! I'll drown since I can't swim!!!"
People assume Kaidou is just going to be thinking "Boy, it sure is lucky that we aren't in water. I can't swim, and my powers don't work down there. I really hope nobody sends me into the water."
Don't see why not;
Thas't one of his weakness, don't see why he would't think of that eventually during the battle, and Picollo reads his mind to know. If Picollo does destroy the island, Kaidou could think of that, and Picollo gets to know that.
Why wouldn't he 💀
I mean like, receiving a explosion and being blasted on the face could disoriented him for a little bit, or make him stagger, so he gets trow on the water.
You're acting like Kaidou can't just see the future. If Kaidou sees that the island is going to be destroyed, he'll just transform.
Sure. Then Picollo would know then about his weakness then after reading his mind.
Also Piccolo wouldn't work together with any of the team.
Considering in the start of Z, when Raditz shows up, he was able to work very good with Goku, so he most likely would put his difference aside for this fight.
Because also:
In fact, I could see him destroying the island without warning the rest of the team, harming his team, since he's technically an Antagonist by this point and does not give a **** about anybody there lol
They currently working togheter to take down Kaidou, having his teamates, specially Kami harmed, is very counterproductive. Picollo is not stupid, he not gonna harm Intentionally them for no reason. If they injured, he gonna have less meatshields.

And the Dragon Team can just sense what's he gonna do, and fly to dodge too.

I'm still voting for Kaido due to his huge AP advantage (especially Shuron Hakke and Kaen Daiko who is strong enough to one shot Bounceman Luffy).

Raime Hakke is a huge speed amp that blitzes character equally as fast as Kaido (Luffy) even with them having future sight.

Kaido can easily avoid Ki blast spam if he has to. He easily dodged Gomu Gomu no Hydra (which is both Danmaku and homing) in his dragon form. Kaido can still use Kenbun and even future sight while drunk, so I doubt making Kaido angry is enough to disable his Kenbun.

If Kaido just so happens to target Kami or Piccolo first with a Raime Hakke, the Z team instantly loses two fighters, and the Mafuba wincon is gone.

I mean, if the Dragon Team gonna get overwhelm, Kami would go for the Mafuba very fast, extremly so, especially considering they can sense Kaido Ki and see how powerfull he is.
So like, is between him kill everyone there, before Kami, Picollo or Tien just try to the Mafubu, or the Kaido kills everyone. (I ignoring the other wincons btw)
Since everyone are very skilled fighters, they would last long enough, so Kami or any other do the Mafuba.

I not gonna vote now, but i just want to say Kami would go for the Mafuba almost immediatily in the situation Kaido is too much,

Back