• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

23rd Budokai​

But before the tournament starts, there are screams of terror.
Heaven covering clouds form over Papaya Island, and lightning strikes the arena, destroying the stands.
3 Fighters circle one man.
Jack The Drought. Queen The Plague. King The Conflagration.
And in the center, a fighter as tall as a tree stands there.
Kaidou, King of the Beasts
He waves his Kanabo out, asking for every fighter alive to fight him.

"Only the strong will survive! The weak shall perish!"

All the weak fighters come out, thinking the new fighters are weaklings, but they are killed in seconds.
Only the strongest warriors come out.
Son Goku, Piccolo Jr, Tien Shinhan, Krillin, Yamcha, and Kami.

King readies his sword, yet Kaidou tells him to place it back, and that he'll fight the 6 fighters himself.

No incon. This is a battle to the death.
23rd Budokai keys only.
Speed Equal.
Won't be added.
No moves restricted, but this takes place during the 23rd Budokai, so whatever abilities they can use at the time is what they will use.
5-C Kaidou key.

Round 1​

Kaidou: SlendVeny, noninho
Z Fighters: Cass5373​

Last edited:
If I had to describe one piece as a verse in 3 words it'd be "NOT BEATING GOKU!"🗣🗣🗣

Voting Goatku via my own bias fra💀💀💀🙏

(Not to be taken seriously)

What exactly does Kaidou have to effectively deal with the Z squad ganking him with their superior numbers?
What he did to the scabbards and the supernova when getting ganked with superior numbers. Eat and fight

Who is KT?
Ligma balls
5xjp.gif

KT is gay btw
GeiT.png

Who is KT?
KringleTempickle

What he did to the scabbards and the supernova when getting ganked with superior numbers. Eat and fight
I'm pretty sure the Z fighters have significantly better mobility, regardless of speed being equalized or not, such as the ability of flight; they probably also have better AOE with their attacks, especially when compared to the red scabbards. I doubt they will fight Kaidou like how the red scabbards or the supernova fought him tbh. I don't believe just chudding through their attacks will lead to the best results for Kaidou in this fight ngl.

I'm pretty sure the Z fighters have significantly better mobility, regardless of speed being equalized or not, such as the ability of flight; they probably also have better AOE with their attacks, especially when compared to the red scabbards. I doubt they will fight Kaidou like how the red scabbards or the supernova fought him tbh. I don't believe just chudding through their attacks will lead to the best results for Kaidou in this fight ngl.
Crap ton of Danmaku then

After some research, they can all fly atp. So yeah.

They're definitely more skilled and more mobile, definitely leagues above the Scabbards in that regard.

Doesn't Kaido have a 5-C+ to Low 5-B technique (Kaen Daiko). Once Kaido busts that out the Z Fighters can't do shit.

Doesn't Kaido have a 5-C+ to Low 5-B technique (Kaen Daiko). Once Kaido busts that out the Z Fighters can't do shit.
Kaen Daiko either scales to Bajrang Gun ( 1.381 ZT) or just 1/4th of it due to Luffy's compression thingy. The former is Low 5-B, the latter is 5-C+. Waaaay above the baseline 5-C fighters.

Though admittedly Kaido won't bust that out unless absolutely necessary.

They could probably dodge most of the blasts through their superior movement tbh. Idk, I'll let the Dragonball goons handle the specifics of this debate.
I just checked. Most of em don't fly back in DB, only Tien. They could do some flight and the only ones who could really fly were Tien and that Goku from a whim

Don't Goku and the gang have a fat scaling chain above baseline?
No.
This is the Max atleast.
Roshi's moon-busting feat is 29.6 exatons.

Old King Piccolo is far stronger. >29.6 exatons.

King Piccolo in his youth is much stronger. >29.6 exatons.

Popo is far stronger than Goku after he beat Piccolo. >29.6 exatons.

Tien fought suppressed Goku, whom he admitted to be stronger than when he defeated King Piccolo. >29.6 exatons.

Kami is far more powerful than Popo, and put up a better fight against Piccolo than Tien against suppressed Goku. >29.6 exatons.

Kami stated that weighted Piccolo alone is stronger than his true form even without going all-out. >29.6 exatons.

Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Kami, Piccolo, and Goku vs Kaidou? Never thought I'd see the day.

Here's what everyone brings to the table:

Kaidou:
-Superior stats
-Zoan amps
-Advanced Buso boosts AP and Dura, and amps melee range.
-Advanced Kenbun gives instinctive reaction, future sight, and great senses.
-Advanced Hao lets him knock people out with his mind, and amps attacks.
-Levitation via Flame Clouds
-Regen
-Projectile swings from the Kanabo
-Huge size and Kanabo give increased melee range
-Thunder Bagua is a blitz amp
-He's used to fighting large groups, and his foes don't all work well together
-If he kills Piccolo or Kami, they both die.
-Boro Breath can burn foes from a distance, and can be used in any Zoan form
-Kaifu can cut foes apart from a distance, and Tatsumaki Kaifu is that, but faster and stronger.
-Kaen Daiko annihilates anyone here.
-Shuron Hawkeye amps stats, changes fighting styles, and improves techniques.

Basically all DB characters here:
-Flight
-Ki attacks, including charged Ki attacks
-Senzu beans?

Krillin:
-Double Tsuikidan danmaku
-Solar Flare

Tien:
-Solar Flare
-Splitting apart/cloning
-Bonus arms
-Kikoho

Yamcha:
-Spirit Ball
-Neo Wolf Fang Fist

Kami:
-Stretching
-Regen
-Knows about Fusion, and could hypothetically fuse with Piccolo, more than doubling in power, potentially even a 50x multiplier depending on your scaling.
-Mafuba
-Kai Kai
-Shenron(Not combat applicable, probably)
-Possession?

Piccolo:
-Stretching
-Regen
-Giant Form and Super-Giant Form
-Hyper Explosive Demon Wave
-Chasing Bullet

Goku:
-Super Kamehameha
-Power Pole
-Grows stronger in combat
-Analytical Prediction
-Supernatural Willpower
-Can hide his energy
-Solar Flare
-Can Zenkai if injured and healed

I think Goku in character might tell his friends to piss off and let him fight alone lol

Goku does have some amps on his own, ki attacks in general pretty much boost his AP, so I don't think AP is gonna matter here, especially with RE and potential zenkais if someone heals him somehow (idr if anyone had senzus at this point in the series)

Piccolo and Kami have potent regen here, along with the Mafuba which Tien also has, Solar Flare could be useful but it might be countered by observation Haki.

Krillin and Yamcha are extra muscle.

I think the wincons are overwhelming Kaidou, Mafuba, and potential rage amps from Goku if one of them die. The issue is Piccolo and Goku's friends probably won't stop Goku from trying to jump him, and Kami and Piccolo being life-linked

Back