• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bro skill isn't a factor in this fight, I already said Z fighters are probably more technically skilled but it's not enough for it to a be a factor given the abilities and ap values at
No I just responded to the guys who were saying luffy skills are on par with z warriors I know skills aren't a factor here because of ap value

Does luffy has this levels of skills
Current Luffy in skill is at least relative to the likes of Current Sanji, who prior to training with masters of Newkama Kenpo for 2 years straight was able to skillstomp Kuroobi 40th degree Fishman Karate.

Sanji was stated to have surpassed Zeff by Alabasta, who was stated to be comparable to 400th degree, and even if you want to say that Sanji was being hyperbolic here, it would still mean vastly more skilled than 40th degree Karate.

See? They are loosely relative enough to where it not a huge advantage or disadvantage for either side
But let's get to the point, Kaido has not demonstrated maecial skills at the level of the Z warriors... It's the same thing, in his list of skills he doesn't even appear "hand-to-hand master". I'll leave that topic here.

Current Luffy in skill is at least relative to the likes of Current Sanji, who prior to training with masters of Newkama Kenpo for 2 years straight was able to skillstomp Kuroobi 40th degree Fishman Karate.

Sanji was stated to have surpassed Zeff by Alabasta, who was stated to be comparable to 400th degree, and even if you want to say that Sanji was being hyperbolic here, it would still mean vastly more skilled than 40th degree Karate.
Ok and the others knowing every form of martial arts inventing new techniques on spot

Thing is, they're incredibly agile, but so is Luffy. Luffy has (Observation) Haki and still got tagged by Kaidou's Thunder Bagua.

Also Thunder Bagua is higher than his base speed, and has a calc attached to it, so as far as I'm aware, the Dragon Team is going to struggle to avoid getting hit by TB and its variations.

Thing is, they're incredibly agile, but so is Luffy. Luffy has (Observation) Haki and still got tagged by Kaidou's Thunder Bagua.

Also Thunder Bagua is higher than his base speed, and has a calc attached to it, so as far as I'm aware, the Dragon Team is going to struggle to avoid getting hit by TB and its variations.
It is speed restricted

Raimei Hakkei blitzes people equal to the user in speed. This ain't nothing.

And they aren't deflecting shit
Bro would be getting jumped by all the direction and getting annoyed by continuous ki blasts thrown by people who can fly sometimes having skills can help you dodge shit which is faster than you, how much of an amp would it provide in speed

Kaidou has haki and can sense all of their attacks. If he gets overwhelmed to that extent he's using future sight and wiggling around all their moves.

He can match their danmaku with his kaifu tornadoes if need be

Kaidou has haki and can sense all of their attacks. If he gets overwhelmed to that extent he's using future sight and wiggling around all their moves.

He can match their danmaku with his kaifu tornadoes if need be
Doesn't his haki requires concentration again it would be enough time for them to resort to mafuba

Where in the blog explaining Observation Haki does it say that it is almost passive?
Screen_Shot_2023-06-29_at_9.36.56_PM.png

As explained in the blog, Kenbun is a sort of 6th sense, and as explained by Gan Fall, Kenbun allows people to 'listen' to the voice of living beings. People unable to use Kenbun have their metaphorical ears closed. When using Kenbun, which in or out of combat may be passive depending on the individual, the user doesn't have to chose to 'listen' at specific moments. Just like ears, you're always 'hearing' things.

As explained in the blog, Kenbun is a sort of 6th sense, and as explained by Gan Fall, Kenbun allows people to 'listen' to the voice of living beings. People unable to use Kenbun have their metaphorical ears closed. When using Kenbun, which in or out of combat may be passive depending on the individual, the user doesn't have to chose to 'listen' at specific moments. Just like ears, you're always 'hearing' things.
The mention that I told you previously is used in the Haki blog as a weakness of observation haki.

In order to fully utilize Observation Haki, the user must remain focused and calm, otherwise the ability's effectiveness becomes dulled or even negated

Well, but we continue with the same thing, it is a skill which must be activated and is not passive, it requires concentration and mental stability. In equal speeds against all the Z warriors he will be affected as soon as his speed increases, the theme will be different, that is why I consulted with which Z warrior the speed would be equal.

Back