• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They have others ways to make the Mafuba work.
Like, they can use Solar flare to hit Kaitou, or someone can just block the attacks before it arrives on Kami or whoever is doing.

And theres 3 people there who can use, if one fails, the other can immediatily pick it up, and use.
Also, they can just blast Kaidou a lot, until he so busy defending himself, that the other person can use the Mafuba to take him.
Kaidou's Haki would simply just break the jar like Shanks' did to Whitebeard's ship.
Ngl this is a crazy point I didn't notice

His passive aura would destroy the jar

Unless it does immediatily, which the scan not really alludes doing so, that not gonna be problem, since the activation of Mafuba is fast.
Kami have the jar on his Shirt while fighting Picollo and Yamcha and takes attacks from them, so the jar should be durable enough.
Also Picollo swallow the thing, and procedes to takes multiple attacks from Goku, so...
Also, why would the Mafuba jars even be there? Didn't Kami's jar get broken?
No.

Unless it does immediatily, which the scan not really alludes doing so, that not gonna be problem, since the activation of Mafuba is fast.
Kami have the jar on his Shirt while fighting Picollo and Yamcha and takes attacks from them, so the jar should be durable enough.
It's very immediate
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_1041_014.png

The moment he lets his Hao off, that jar is pieces

Doesn't he requires concentration to use it also this
Both Hao and Kenbun can work even when the user is unconscious. You are confusing things, CoO only stops being active when the user's mind is negatively disturbed by emotional issues making him not think and act through irrational impulses (this was the case with Katakuri who went crazy after randoms see his face uncovered).

Both Hao and Kenbun can work even when the user is unconscious. You are confusing things, CoO only stops being active when the user's mind is negatively disturbed by emotional issues making him not think and act through irrational impulses (this was the case with Katakuri who went crazy after randoms see his face uncovered).
So they need to be emotionally shocked for it to not work?

Btw, the Mafuba only works if:
-The jar is never destroyed, and remains in the hands of the user
-Kaidou can't use future sight
-Kaidou can't use precog from Intermediate Kenbun
-Kaidou is hit by the initial shot
-Kami or Tien is immune to Haoshoku used as a reaction
-The user is able to land both shots perfectly
-The container is sealed as fast as possible

Kami and Tien can be immune to Haoshoku
The jar isn't.
They will get hit with the shockwave and not be harmed.
That jar is breaking with the slighest shockwave

Kami and Tien can be immune to Haoshoku
The jar isn't.
They will get hit with the shockwave and not be harmed.
That jar is breaking with the slighest shockwave
Yeah, it's a normal jar. Plus, they're gonna do that DB thing where they sit there for a few seconds and go "AH, WHAT POWER!!"

So yall mfs knew this and wanted to keep this thread going knowing Goku was damn near immortal
He isn't. KT that's livinmeme, try not to take his comments all too seriously.

Literally none of that saved him from death at any point. Didn't protect him against a heart disease, or dying God knows how many times.

He isn't. KT that's livinmeme, try not to take his comments all too seriously.

Literally none of that saved him from death at any point. Didn't protect him against a heart disease, or dying God knows how many times.
Oh, the hypocrisy, calling me unreliable, when saying that it didn't protect him from death... VERY WELL INTO ADULTHOOD

Oh, the hypocrisy, calling me unreliable, when saying that it didn't protect him from death... VERY WELL INTO ADULTHOOD
Irrelevant, it's never protected him from certain death before. Furthermore, Goku survived for that long because of his own strength, not by a blessing from the Dragon Balls.

Radtiz also had the same exact wish and it did nothing.

So yeah quite frankly I'd say you are in fact unreliable. You fail to include context to benefit your own narrative to make it seem like Goku's blessing is some type of immortality / probability manipulation.

Irrelevant, it's never protected him from certain death before. Furthermore, Goku survived for that long because of his own strength, not by a blessing from the Dragon Balls.

So yeah quite frankly I'd say you are in fact unreliable. You fail to include context to benefit your own narrative to make it seem like Goku's blessing is some type of immortality / probability manipulation.
Mercenary Tao? King piccolo? During his first confrontation with tao goku was near death doorsteps if I remember correctly similarly with king piccolo when he was lying on ground helpless but still managed to defeat king piccolo. Bro the effect of wish was over when he reached adulthood or turned 18 anyway the wish would have been negated when raditz and goku fought each other

Gin

It protected him till he became an adult
Same with Raditz
They lived through their youth and started dying in adulthood

Goku in this fight is an adult, so the blessing is shut

Mercenary Tao? King piccolo? During his first confrontation with tao goku was near death doorsteps if I remember correctly similarly with king piccolo when he was lying on ground helpless but still managed to defeat king piccolo.
Those are still endurance things. Goku has some godly endurance, which is a separate things considering he's still able to accomplish similar feats of endurance nowadays. Getting holes punched in him is kinda Goku's thing.

Dude sat there talking with a hole in his chest, didn't die from Moro shoving his hand in his heart, etc. The guys a beast in that department.

Edit: Tao is a valid example tbh.

Alredy into adulthood, Raditz died when he was into adulthood, so the blessing wouldn't have any effect. No seriously, are you blind, because it specifies "Bardock wished for his two sons to grow up healthy, causing Goku to obtain a protection until he reached adulthood, making things that could be fatal to him, not kill him"

This version of Goku is already an adult. The Blessing is irrelevant in this match.
Once again, I said "Adulthood starts between 19 and 21...So someone could make the argument." I am saying that you could ARGUE for it, not that it is 100% guaranted

Back