• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw, the Mafuba only works if:
-The jar is never destroyed, and remains in the hands of the user
Yeah, this gonna happen, yeah.
The Jar is very durable.
-Kaidou can't use future sight
Why? Like, even If he does predict, he can't exactly do much before getting sealed, because the activation is very fast.
Like, the Dragon Team gonna help Kami on the sealing stuff, so he have to deal with them, and they can use Solar Flare to blind Kaidou a little, so they can hit him. And also:
-Kaidou is hit by the initial shot
Not sure why he would't, because the Mafuba have actually good range.
Is the size of the arena they in, and Kaidou is very Big, i really don't see how anyone gonna miss him.

-The user is able to land both shots perfectly
What both shots, what you talking about?
-The container is sealed as fast as possible
That actually the easiest, since there's 6 people who could do the sealing.
And the Mafuba contains you for a few seconds before you can escape, so...
-Kami or Tien is immune to Haoshoku used as a reaction
They don't need to be immune, they just need to endure to activate the technique.

The only thing that would be a problem is Future sight, which they can deal with.

Im assuming Piccolo and Kami Fusing is probably not allowed since that would probably cause a massive headache.
Otherwise Voting for Kaido FRA for everything that has been said so far in the thread in his favour.

Can Kaido survive multiple moon level ki blasts? All Z fighters at this point should be capable of this. I know he has his precog but that's not stopping Goku and co. from downloading this guy during the fight and getting opportunities to land these kinds of attacks. Even if Piccolo is just doing his own thing we know the he is willing to work with his enemy to kill a greater foe. Do you think Kaido kills a few before this happens?

If he can tank all this then why was this match even created when Kaido clearly has the better arsenal? Spite?

an Kaido survive multiple moon level ki blasts? All Z fighters at this point should be capable of this. I know he has his precog but that's not stopping Goku and co. from downloading this guy during the fight and getting opportunities to land these kinds of attacks. Even if Piccolo is just doing his own thing we know the he is willing to work with his enemy to kill a greater foe. Do you think Kaido kills a few before this happens?
Kaidou for over 14 guys in the span jumping him periodically over the span of like 2 hours, all of which who scale higher than the Z fighters. I think he can take their attacks with little difficulty.

Kaidou for over 14 guys in the span jumping him periodically over the span of like 2 hours, all of which who scale higher than the Z fighters. I think he can take their attacks with little difficulty.
Okay I know that I don't pay attention to One Piece scaling but your telling me there are 14 dudes who are casually launching moon level or higher attacks at Kaido? I thought the moon stuff was an extreme high end for G5 Luffy. Bruh what happened to the scaling in the series lol

Okay I know that I don't pay attention to One Piece scaling but your telling me there are 14 dudes who are casually launching moon level or higher attacks at Kaido?
Kawamatsu
Kin'emon
Izou
Kiku
Denjiro
Nekomamushi
Inuarashi
Ashura Doji
Raizo
Yamato
Luffy
Kid
Law
Zoro
Killer
Momonosuke

16* my bad.

16* my bad.
Assuming this is the case then this thread is probably a spite match camouflaged as a real thread.

Best argument you can make for Z fighters is that their super moves should scale massively higher than roshi's MAX considering they are far stronger than King Piccolo who roshi stated to stand no chance against. Could say their attacks are 5-B or higher but of course this is just some speculation.

Best argument you can make for Z fighters is that their super moves should scale massively higher than roshi's MAX considering they are far stronger than King Piccolo who roshi stated to stand no chance against. Could say their attacks are 5-B or higher but of course this is just some speculation.
They also have the Mafuba, which everyone unanimously agreed that Kaidou can't counter, so that's they wincon.

Could you reply to it?

I responded to the first one.

Being blinded doesn't stop Hao from working. Also, Kaidou would just see it coming with Kenbun and close his eyes.

I responded to the first one.
You said that the Haki don't that long to break things, which is true.
I said that the jar won't break so easily, since it can take hits from Picollo. And the Dragon team can block any attacks coming towards the Haki.

Being blinded doesn't stop Hao from working.
The solar flare don't just blind you, it also make you eyes hurt a lot from the exposure of light.
Also, Kaidou would just see it coming with Kenbun and close his eyes.
I should clarify then, because i meant they could do the solar flare before doing the Mafuba.
And Kami can close his eyes before being hit.

The solar flare don't just blind you, it also make you eyes hurt a lot from the exposure of light.
Being in pain doesn't stop you from using Hao. Luffy had a chunk in his torso gone, was poisoned, bloody, could barely stand, and was still sending out massing Hao shockwaves.
I should clarify then, because i meant they could do the solar flare before doing the Mafuba.
Unfortunately, Kaidou has future sight, which lets him hear, see, and feel everything in the future several seconds before it happens as well as allows him to read the minds and intents of all the people around him. He'd know their plan before they even enact it.
I said that the jar won't break so easily, since it can take hits from Picollo
Kaidou's AP scales above Piccolo's.
And the Dragon team can block any attacks coming towards the Haki.
?

Being in pain doesn't stop you from using Hao. Luffy had a chunk in his torso gone, was poisoned, bloody, could barely stand, and was still sending out massing Hao shockwaves.
Is more for distracting him for a little bit, since the Mafuba still do the thing super fast.
Unfortunately, Kaidou has future sight, which lets him hear, see, and feel everything in the future several seconds before it happens as well as allows him to read the minds and intents of all the people around him. He'd know their plan before they even enact it.
Already know that, and already said they could still counter, even if he knows what they about to do.
Like, his options to stop the mafuba is attacking Kami, which he could still perform before the attack connects due to the fast activation,
Destroy the jar, which have the durability to whistand, but also is the same case as above, that being, he can still activate before the attack connects.
The Dragon Team could distract him which they various techiques, so Kami do the thing
If Kami fails, Tien or Picollo could step up to finish doing the Mafuba

Kaidou's AP scales above Piccolo's.
Is not by that much, since the Dragon Team also uspcale for they value, and he start in Base.
And also, you saying he would destroy the Jar with Hao right?
?
You want to know how they can block his attacks? With they own attacks. They can just redirectionated the attack coming from Kami.

Is more for distracting him for a little bit, since the Mafuba still do the thing super fast.
Why would be he distracted when he knows it's going to happen and he knows their plan before they do?
Already know that, and already said they could still counter, even if he knows what they about to do.
They could counter Kaidou knowing their plan by doing what exactly? Forming a new plan? If so, what would that plan be, and how would they come up with it on the spot?
Destroy the jar, which have the durability to whistand, but also is the same case as above, that being, he can still activate before the attack connects.
No it doesn't.
Is not by that much, since the Dragon Team also uspcale for they value, and he start in Base.
33.6 Exatons = Gura < Sickbeard fullpower < Oldbeard ~ Base Kaidou < all types of Haki < Hybrid Kaidou < all types of Haki < Drunk forms

There are some one shots thrown in the mix here depending on the attack he uses.
You want to know how they can block his attacks? With they own attacks. They can just redirectionated the attack coming from Kami.
Hao is an omnidirectional shockwave. How do they block that?

Why would be he distracted when he knows it's going to happen and he knows their plan before they do?
I just said, the pain in the eyes would serve as a minor distraction.
Like, he sees what they about to do, which i would imagine is They doing the Solar flare> Kami using Mafuba on Kaidou > Kaidou getting sealed (When do his Future sight into the future is kinda a mysterious to me, because i don't remember him Haki seeing so far in the future, but i probally wrong)then his options would be attacking the solar flare people so they get out the way, but then Kami can just activate Mafuba while he dealing with them.
Or he could just ignore the Solar flare guys, and attack Kami straight up, which still would let to people blocking his attacks anyway with they own.

They could counter Kaidou knowing their plan by doing what exactly? Forming a new plan? If so, what would that plan be, and how would they come up with it on the spot?
Man, they plan is basically "We gonna do this technique to seal Kaidou" and the only objective to make this sucefull, is not letting Kaidou attacking the users of Mafuba so they can use the Mafuba.
Even if he knows they plan, since the thing is pretty simple, they could still do it.
No it doesn't.
Can you not respond my comments with "Nuh uh" please? Because i would have to respond with "yeah huh" which is pretty cringe.
33.6 Exatons = Gura < Sickbeard fullpower < Oldbeard ~ Base Kaidou < all types of Haki < Hybrid Kaidou < all types of Haki < Drunk forms

There are some one shots thrown in the mix here depending on the attack he uses.
Yeah, i know about the scaling chain, he still not he uspcale by that much above Picollo in his base form.
Picollo is like 29.6 exatons <Old King Piccolo < multiple times stronger Young King Piccolo ~< Kid Goku < Popo < Surpressed Goku ~ Tien < Kami < Supressed Picollo

Hao is an omnidirectional shockwave. How do they block that?
With they own shockwaves attacks, like the Kiai.
The jar does not have 5-C dura let's get that out the way
Why not?

just said, the pain in the eyes would serve as a minor distraction.
Like, he sees what they about to do, which i would imagine is They doing the Solar flare> Kami using Mafuba on Kaidou > Kaidou getting sealed (When do his Future sight into the future is kinda a mysterious to me, because i don't remember him Haki seeing so far in the future, but i probally wrong)then his options would be attacking the solar flare people so they get out the way, but then Kami can just activate Mafuba while he dealing with them.
Or he could just ignore the Solar flare guys, and attack Kami straight up, which still would let to people blocking his attacks anyway with they own.
Why wouldn't he just... you know.. close his eyes???
Man, they plan is basically "We gonna do this technique to seal Kaidou" and the only objective to make this sucefull, is not letting Kaidou attacking the users of Mafuba so they can use the Mafuba.
Even if he knows they plan, since the thing is pretty simple, they could still do it.
And what would their plan be if Kaidou just blitzed towards the Mafuba user with a Thunder Bagua?
With they own shockwaves attacks, like the Kiai.
Proof that it would interact with the Hao?

Why wouldn't he just... you know.. close his eyes???
No reason, he could do it.
But like, the Solar Flare still could work, even if you close your eyes. Like, that's the reason Goku din't try to use, and instead decided to use glasses to block.
And what would their plan be if Kaidou just blitzed towards the Mafuba user with a Thunder Bagua?
Why that would be his first move? Din'r you say he uses Hao?
Well, one of the options is reletless keeping attack Kaidou, so he can't peform the move sucefully.
Proof that it would interact with the Hao?
Why would't?

But like, the Solar Flare still could work, even if you close your eyes. Like, that's the reason Goku din't try to use, and instead decided to use glasses to block
Closing your eyes blocks out more light than wearing sunglasses.
Thunder Bagua has Hao.
Why would't?
Because Hao has never been shown to be able to interact with regular shockwaves in that way.

You know what, I like this "all vs me" type of battles, you should do more of this type. But referring to the thread....
I have a potential group to throw at Kaido in like a few weeks depending on stuff getting accepted.
EDIT:Repeating this just in case,are we Banning the Posibility of Kami letting Piccolo do namekian fusion and pretty much just becoming a near complete unknown?

Last edited:
No reason, he could do it.
But like, the Solar Flare still could work, even if you close your eyes. Like, that's the reason Goku din't try to use, and instead decided to use glasses to block.
And he could still use Hao
He can use Hao... and thunder bagua at the same time... by infusing Hao into his thunder bagua... like he has done before
Well, one of the options is reletless keeping attack Kaidou, so he can't peform the move sucefully.
He most definitely could
It has no 5-C feats whatsoever

Based on?
Well, when they use Solar Flare, they guys using Sunglass are uneffected. And Goku din't try to close his eyes, but use the Sunglass of Master Roshi to counter.
Also, people close they eyes during the thing, and they still get affected.
Like, if a bright light comes from you in close distance, right into you face, even with closed eyes, you would get affected. Dont Try to flash your eyes while they close.

Back