• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
33.6 Exatons = Marineford Whitebeard <= Base Kaido < Zoan/Hybrid Kaido < Hybrid Kaido + Buso < Hybrid Kaido + Buso + Hao < Drunk/Shuron Hakke Kaido < Kaen Daiko < Luffy's Bajrang Gun.

Also does Kaido bring some alcohol in this fight?

I can imagine if Goku actually matched him 1v1 on a somewhat equal level Kaido would end up gulping alcohol to have a bit of fun.

Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Kami, Piccolo, and Goku vs Kaidou? Never thought I'd see the day.

Here's what everyone brings to the table:

Kaidou:
-Superior stats
-Zoan amps
-Advanced Buso boosts AP and Dura, and amps melee range.
-Advanced Kenbun gives instinctive reaction, future sight, and great senses.
-Advanced Hao lets him knock people out with his mind, and amps attacks.
-Levitation via Flame Clouds
-Regen
-Projectile swings from the Kanabo
-Huge size and Kanabo give increased melee range
-Thunder Bagua is a blitz amp
-He's used to fighting large groups, and his foes don't all work well together
-If he kills Piccolo or Kami, they both die.
-Boro Breath can burn foes from a distance, and can be used in any Zoan form
-Kaifu can cut foes apart from a distance, and Tatsumaki Kaifu is that, but faster and stronger.
-Kaen Daiko annihilates anyone here.
-Shuron Hawkeye amps stats, changes fighting styles, and improves techniques.

Basically all DB characters here:
-Flight
-Ki attacks, including charged Ki attacks
-Senzu beans?

Krillin:
-Double Tsuikidan danmaku
-Solar Flare

Tien:
-Solar Flare
-Splitting apart/cloning
-Bonus arms
-Kikoho

Yamcha:
-Spirit Ball
-Neo Wolf Fang Fist

Kami:
-Stretching
-Regen
-Knows about Fusion, and could hypothetically fuse with Piccolo, more than doubling in power, potentially even a 50x multiplier depending on your scaling.
-Mafuba
-Kai Kai
-Shenron(Not combat applicable, probably)
-Possession?

Piccolo:
-Stretching
-Regen
-Giant Form and Super-Giant Form
-Hyper Explosive Demon Wave
-Chasing Bullet

Goku:
-Super Kamehameha
-Power Pole
-Grows stronger in combat
-Analytical Prediction
-Supernatural Willpower
-Can hide his energy
-Solar Flare
-Can Zenkai if injured and healed
Kaido FRA

The best chance the Z Fighters have here is used combined Ki attacks. Theoretically they can reach at least 177.6 ZT with a combined blast but it seems unlikely that Kami and Piccolo will work together.

The only real wincons I see for the short people are overwhelming with numbers, combining energy, Mafuba, Goku powering up, that minute chance of a Namekian fusion, or Kami teleporting away to grab something useful.

Can kaido keep up with z fighters skill plus they can fly to and use ki blasts to attack him and wouldn't z fighters would be able to land more hits on kaido then he could on them since there skills are superior

Please note

If Kaido kills Kami or Piccolo, then they lose their battle power.

Kaido can fight Luffy. Skill isn't an issue.

Also Kaido can take a shit ton of hits
The best chance the Z Fighters have here is used combined Ki attacks. Theoretically they can reach at least 177.6 ZT with a combined blast but it seems unlikely that Kami and Piccolo will work together.
I'm assuming you mean exatons

Luffy's brain is lowkey cracked if it comes to fighting. Most if not all of the Gomu Gomu techniques he has is an original invention, and so is Gear 2, Gear 3, and Gear 4. He's just a more crackheaded version of Goku with rubber body.

They probably will, but their team work synergy with each other is rather dubious. (Goku works well with Krillin and Yamcha but they're probably unfamiliar with Kami's techniques and Piccolo is still evil here.)
Tien, Krillin, and Yamcha are gonna be the most synced-up, and Goku probably knows how Kami fights since they trained together.

Luffy's brain is lowkey cracked if it comes to fighting. Most if not all of the Gomu Gomu techniques he has is an original invention, and so is Gear 2, Gear 3, and Gear 4. He's just a more crackheaded version of Goku with rubber bod
We are talking hand to hand combat here while luffy is more so a brawler type

Just thinking about it, once Kaido drinks alcohol to use Shuron Hakke, wouldn't he completely stomp everyone here?

33.6 Exatons = Marineford Whitebeard <= Base Kaido < Zoan/Hybrid Kaido < Hybrid Kaido + Buso < Hybrid Kaido + Buso + Hao = Base Hao Luffy < Bounceman Hao Luffy (4x) < Shuron Hakke Kaido (nearly one shotted Bounceman Luffy, and was about to match Over Kong Gun before interrupted, also one shotted Bounceman Luffy again)

Drunk Kaido is sitting at potentially at least 136,6 Exatons

-Kaido is far ahead in martial skill compared to every DB character.
-Its durability is lunar level so it is most likely that an attack from the Z warriors will be very effective.
-Both Piccolo, Kami and Tien know the Mafuba technique
-In the case of Goku, he could analyze and predict each of Kaido's attacks.
-Kaido has no way to kill Goku since he is Blessed.
-Goku could make a surprise attack while the others distract Kaido since he has limited manipulation of the senses
-They could temporarily blind Kaido
-Practically none of the Z Fighters would lose sight of Kaido by having extrasensory perception
-Piccolo and Kami have regeneration
-Kaido with his suicidal actions is also not very good for the character when facing a group of martial masters with battle experience.
-More effective long-range attacks
I vote for the Z warriors and I honestly think it is quite unfair for Kaido to put him against a group

-Its durability is lunar level so it is most likely that an attack from the Z warriors will be very effective.
-Goku could make a surprise attack while the others distract Kaido since he has limited manipulation of the senses
-Practically none of the Z Fighters would lose sight of Kaido by having extrasensory perception
-Kaido with his suicidal actions is also not very good for the character when facing a group of martial masters with battle experience.
I vote for the Z warriors and I honestly think it is quite unfair for Kaido to put him against a group
Worst case scenario Kaido whips out Kaen Daiko once he gets pushed to the limit and roasts everybody there alive.

If Kaido is pushed to the point where he starts having fun, he drinks alcohol, enters Shuron Hakke, and steamrolls everybody.

Also, Kaido can see the future, and Observation Haki in general allows you to sense enemy accurately even when blinded (see Fujitora).

True
False, he's way stronger.
Future Sight lets him dodge.
Thunder Bagua blitzes.
The wish was never stated to do that.
Future Sight
Kenbun makes this useless
Kaidou wouldn't try to hide.
It takes active effort, while Kaidou's does not.
Kaidou fought 9 warriors with good teamwork and decades of experience, then 2v5ed the Supernovas, who all had crazy techniques and even crazier skills, then fought one of the 9 warriors again, then fought his own kid, who was a trained warrior that also had weird magic powers, then fought his own kid, Luffy, and a dragon, then fought Luffy, killed him, and fought him again.
Doubt it
I vote Kaidou

Worst case scenario Kaido whips out Kaen Daiko once he gets pushed to the limit and roasts everybody there alive.

If Kaido is pushed to the point where he starts having fun, he drinks alcohol, enters Shuron Hakke, and steamrolls everybody.
I doubt that point will come when almost every Ki or physical attack of the Z warriors can be a trigger to win the battle. Also, according to what I was seeing, both Piccolo and Goku in 23 TK have 2 times Roshi's battle power when destroying the moon and the rest of the Z warriors are much stronger than that Roshi.

I doubt that point will come when almost every Ki or physical attack of the Z warriors can be a trigger to win the battle. Also, according to what I was seeing, both Piccolo and Goku in 23 TK have 2 times Roshi's battle power when destroying the moon and the rest of the Z warriors are much stronger than that Roshi.
Power levels aren't linear, and Kaidou's Haki attacks > Z warriors' ki attacks rn

Kaido isn't short on long range attack btw. In Zoan / Hybrid he can spam Bolo Breaths and he can also create Kaifus (the wind slicing attack) by just swinging his spiked club.

Kaido isn't short on long range attack btw. In Zoan / Hybrid he can spam Bolo Breaths and he can also create Kaifus (the wind slicing attack) by just swinging his spiked club.
How could this be argued when he literally has danmaku?

False, he's way stronger.
Each 23 TK Z warrior is significantly stronger than the Roshi who destroyed the moon. Goku and Piccolo at least twice as strong
Future Sight lets him dodge.
 Maybe

The wish was never stated to do that.
See the list of Goku abilities
Future Sight
Is it passive?
Kaidou wouldn't try to hide.
so it is more convenient for the Z warriors
It takes active effort, while Kaidou's does not.
That is not the point since being one against several they can regenerate without needing to be in front
Kaidou fought 9 warriors with good teamwork and decades of experience, then 2v5ed the Supernovas, who all had crazy techniques and even crazier skills, then fought one of the 9 warriors again, then fought his own kid, who was a trained warrior that also had weird magic powers, then fought his own kid, Luffy, and a dragon, then fought Luffy, killed him, and fought him again.
I don't see that those 9 warriors have been martial masters or geniuses as in the case of Goku except for Luffy. On the other hand, you have several martial masters with superior techniques and AP each and a genius in battle who manages to adapt to future movements as in the case of Hit
(although it is not part of this character key).

Back