• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tears of the Kingdom Spoilers Thread

Tbh from the looks of it.

They'd just be at least 7-C (or whatever best feat they got), possibly higher (to account for ****** up order).

Don't see any other way to compensate for the ****** scaling.

We aren't. We scaling them to 5-C (I think ?). Also tbf Mineru complicates that as she KNOWS how powerful Ganon is and thinks they had a some sort of chance when together, even if not big.

Hopefully not through scaling to the Master Sword or anything
?????????????????????????? You just never listen to anything do you 😭
Literally right after he leaves the great sky islands dude is fighting 8-B to low 7-C minibosses and 7-C story bosses like colgera, his weakened self was 8-C and Class M so its definitely a step up right after he leaves sorta end game when he narratively should get the master sword dude is 5-A and has funny rock scaling

Man, how are we 14 pages in and ya still don't know the basic scaling.

They're scaling off Colgera blizzard bullshit (7-C) and upscaling off Gleeok weather bullshit (8-A/low 7-C) and whatever the **** Yunobo's shit is.

Man people just want to start a fight. I just don't want them to be scaled to the Master Sword specifically because it's super inconsistent for them to be on par with it.

Like why did you even bring it up in the first place? At what point did you think anyone was gonna unironically argue unamped Tulin was stronger than the Master Sword?

Well, I need a calc for them to scale to, and also to show the power differences between the numerical levels and the Captain status.
Hm we can just calc the frag for one of the wood boxes as a low end and one of the steel boxes as a high end since they can destroy both same as Bokoblins and that should do the trick

I'm making a page for Sidon for that very reason
Don't forget you're not allowed to without blogging it and sending it here for us to evaluate it since you have an indefinite ban on doing so without review

Obligatory moon feat that is actually ten million times above moon level
this is common as ****, i legit cant think of a moon feat that isn't 5-B to 5-A and actually just 5-C
I mean moving a very large object far enough we can tell from 384,400 km in seconds produces a lot of kinetic energy I am willing to bet the ke of the moon is not baseline moon level

The KE of the moon could be literally anything, it just depends on the velocity. It could even be lower than 5-C if it's moved slow enough.

Back