• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon's Dogma Discussion Thread

been replaying the game with Mystic Knight, and Daimon mentions an infinite chain which is probably the crucible of souls that he mentions. Where every soul gathers and flows as the river of time, is that in reference yo the Senschal’s realm? Since all souls go there when they die which includes all animals, humans and plants.
Even to this day, I can never grasp the meaning of what Daimon was yapping about in a way that will be meaningful tiering or verses debating-wise. At best it could any meaning could only be theorized but nothing concrete can come of it besides the Seneschal having control of the flow of souls which we already knew about.

Also, I've come to conclusion regarding whether the Everfall exists higher on the structure hierarchy than rift and the answer is yes as the chronicle states the deepest depths of the Everfall is the Seneschal's Realm.

Gonna have to fix the rift section of the blog as scans seem to indicate there are multiple rifts spaces. Don't worry though, the change will be great as it upgrades the Everfall/Seneschal's Chamber and The Rift.

A short description of the change is that each individual rift will still be a 5-D space of indeterminate size and The Rift (notice it's singular) will be Low 1-C (5-D) cause infinite multiverse means infinite rifts or 5-D spaces and the Everfall/Seneschal's Chamber will be Low 1-C (6-D).

Been trying to play the game on PC but the low fps is agonizing. I played this game for god knows how long on the Xbox (Honestly, probably the most hours played compared to the other games)

One of the best games I have ever played, and has a place in my heart due to how fun the game was.

Hopefully DD2 won't disappoint.

I wonder if Grigori having what appears to be a crown on his head in DD2's logo is gonna be a major story plot point. It could be just a nod to old players that former Arisen's who lose to the Seneschal become the dragon but it could tie into the false Arisen.

Holy crap. Looking at the logo and comparing it with footage of the dragon in dragon's dogma 2 there are noticeable differences between the two. The one in the footage that took DD2 Arisen's heart doesn't have as many spikes and looks much closer to Grigori in appearance while the one in the logo has more spikes along its chin and at the end of its ears. I've also noticed that the logo dragon's crown that I've mentioned before is 6 pointed and the false arisen has the necklace which has what appears to be 6 wakestones/wakestone shards in it. I think it is highly possible we are gonna have either 2 Dragons in DD2 or the Dragon will evolve or transform somehow and it will tie into whatever the false arisen is cooking.

I have a question, do we scale Magick to physicals ? It is implied by Solamet to be one and the same with the soul and a person’s very essence.

We also might have a feat that wether or not can scale people to the rift early on, but not sure about it.

Also Grigori eclipses all of Tes dragons in terms of being a better boss fight and antagonist.I’m not gonna say scaling cause akatosh and true form alduin solo the verse ( 1 A stuff goes brrr)

Also Grigori eclipses all of Tes dragons in terms of being a better boss fight and antagonist.I’m not gonna say scaling cause akatosh and true form alduin solo the verse ( 1 A stuff goes brrr)
Don't forget Ddda eclipses Tes when it comes to combat mechanics too.

Don't forget Ddda eclipses Tes when it comes to combat mechanics too.
Oh absolutely, the thing about Bethesda RPGs is that, if you are not invested in the lore, you are gonna get bored quickly, if you don’t mod the game.( fallout new Vegas is goated tho), but Tes has a very cool and compelling lore so I don’t mind m it.

NGL though Alduin probably has some tier 1 hax that nae naes on DD as a verse. I would be surprised if he doesn't.

Oh absolutely, the thing about Bethesda RPGs is that, if you are not invested in the lore, you are gonna get bored quickly, if you don’t mod the game.( fallout new Vegas is goated tho), but Tes has a very cool and compelling lore so I don’t mind m it.
Yeah. Skyrim is my favourite game of all time, but boy does it get boring combat wise. Stealth archer go brr. Best build ngl.

NGL though Alduin probably has some tier 1 hax that nae naes on DD as a verse. I would be surprised if he doesn't.
Most of his high tier stuff are only tied to his true form ( world eater ) but aside from that I don’t think he has that broken stuff that DD can’t compete with, especially if we get cm type 1 accepted.

I heard Alduin and dragonborn were getting a tier 1 upgrade quite a while back. Idk what happened to that.
The whole debate about wether or not Dragonborn scales to world eater is still in the air , even tho I think that’s idiotic tbh, like every single implication already points out that alduin is already in his prime once he goes to aetherious, but people just use the oh but he is not as big like he is stated to be according to the lore tho which is literally just gameplay mechanics.

The whole debate about wether or not Dragonborn scales to world eater is still in the air , even tho I think that’s idiotic tbh, like every single implication already points out that alduin is already in his prime once he goes to aetherious, but people just use the oh but he is not as big like he is stated to be according to the lore tho which is literally just gameplay mechanics.
Damn. Isn't tes community also pretty dead on this site?

You know, I find it funny how even with multiple gods like the elemental ones, that the people in Gransys had once worshipped, they all believe in The Seneschal’s superiority still.

I have a question, do we consider god’s bane EE or conceptual manipulation ? It seems that it totally erases the former seneschal from the cycle itself

Back