• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tears of the Kingdom Spoilers Thread

Well since even a fodder swordless ampless Adult Link can pull out Bomb Flowers so I'm sure any of the Sages could too since Rauru is stronger than the Master Sword.
Yeah he's stronger than the Master Sword but that's in regards to his magic, unlike other dudes like Ganondorf or Vaati he hasn't really shown much that indicates his physicals are on par with his magic.

Darunia was likely overwhelmed since he (iirc) went in to buy time, but we know he lived. At minimum we can say he tanked Volvagia's attacks.
At minimum we can't really say anything, let alone that he's so durable that he could just straight up tank Volvagias attacks, since we have nothing to work with besides not him not being dead afterwards. Did he even get to fight Volvagia or did he just get send into the lava when Volvagia shook the arena? Did he get hit once and was left outta commission until Link defeated Volvagia, where they fighting a dead even battle until shortly before Link showed up? We dunno, all we know is that he goes in, he's not there when Link goes in to fight Volvagia, and then boom he's awakened as the sage of fire.

Last edited:
I for one accept our pseudo-god pseudo-goat pseido-dad overlord.

So long as Hyrule Warriors continues to not have all 31 profiles, I at least won't have to be forced to play Tears of the Kingdom

One of the journalists side quests involves you finding her and a dude helps her plant some flowers.

Y'know I'm so glad we're removing all the Calamity Ganon stuff from the main Ganondorf profile because whoever decided that base Ganondorf and Calamity Ganon were apparently just the same thing made the profile way uglier because of it, like those weakness and intelligence sections are weird to look at who structured that shit like that

For scaling I think we've got that all on lock, at this point it's just making progress for the profiles. TOTK Ganondorf and Calamity Ganon are pretty much done on my end (Gotta update my sandboxes for them soon), think it's mostly Link himself that needs the most work done since, well, it's Link and then I guess it's just a matter of making a CRT to update these dudes and make new Ganon his own thing and removing all the Calamity stuff from the current Ganon profile.

Well there's also the matter of sorting out Master Sword scaling, at the very least every time it's at full power (Besides BOTW where it's like 7-B lmao) it's at least 6-C due to being stronger than that dumb nerd Vaati (Or 6-B if we wanna go further with Malladus scaling) but since it varies we gotta sort that out. I know in games like TP it gets amped by the deities of the twilight realm and gets amped to TOP level.

We kinda missed our window to make TotK profiles while the game was still popular tbh
And that's perfectly fine the game IS still popular

We aren't going to throw together dog ass incomplete and possibly misinform3d profiles for the sake of riding popularity

Zelda isn't even that popular in this hobby (Only video game series that I can think of off the top of my head that are genuinely popular in vs debates are Sonic and God of War, maybe DOOM?), we could've had all this profiles published the day the game came out and I guarantee almost nobody would've gave a shit anyways.

Deadass if we published, lets say, the new TOTK Ganondorf profile day 1, this would be the amount of people racing to view it and make vs threads with him

img_0025.jpg

And that's perfectly fine the game IS still popular

We aren't going to throw together dog ass incomplete and possibly misinform3d profiles for the sake of riding popularity
If it were a Hyrule Warriors game, I would've legit been playing the game nonstop for the profiles and scans but I'm not excited about how TotK turned out. I dunno if that's how everyone feels but I think if the game were more fighting-centric we'd have all the profiles done by now.

Deadass if we published, lets say, the new TOTK Ganondorf profile day 1, this would be the amount of people racing to view it and make vs threads with him

img_0025.jpg
The whole point of publishing them while they're still popular is to get people in that line, metaphorically.

I dunno if that's how everyone feels but I think if the game were more fighting-centric we'd have all the profiles done by now.
It being fighting centric or not would have no bearing on how fast profiles are made tbh

The whole point of publishing them while they're still popular is to get people in that line, metaphorically.
Nibody would be getting in that line even if the profiles were published day 1 because when it comes to power scaling and vs debates Zelda isn't that popular. Like I said whether we published the profiles on May 12th or if we publish them in November don't matter because not only is popularity just not an important factor but regardless of when posted nobody would give a shit.

I know you're really trying to make TotK into a good game, but putting down other better games isn't the way to do it.

Huh??? When the **** did I start putting down other games to prop up TOTK? Like, nobody made any kind of comment like that. The only person that's put down anything is you since you don't like TOTK.

Like seriously, I am super confused as to what you are talking about.

Last edited:
I’m messing around with the Zoras (giggity) and looking for reasons to make a Lookout Landing page, let alone actually track down Magda.

Guys hoow strong is morshu with his bombs? (this is a serious question, I repeat, this is a serious question). oh and btw is tru that pikmin fans invaded time square?

I can't find a general discussion thread of it anywhere here so am asking in here.

Dunno like 9-B or 9-A or something for the bombs.

Pikmin fans had olimar twerk on a bug screen in time square but that's about it. Dunno why you decided this thread would be the best place to ask.

Damn bro I know Link's a manlet but he's not small enough to be like red Pikmin

Also would not believe how long it took me to get footage of Ganondorf kicking during his boss fight. Also super funny that Ganondorf has durability negation, life draining, disease manipulation, and statistics reduction with just basic attacks. Like without the proper resistances someone who is equal to him will very quickly get outclassed if they spend like 10 seconds exchanging punches with the man.

Back