• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 2 possible AP upgrade

Jackythejack said:
They are 9-A now currently
What about speed? As for TF2 speed currently on foot/movement is Subsonic which I don't always like saying it but a few people did have a gripe with the calc at some point.

Jackythejack said:
Subsonic with Hypersonic reactions and combat speed
I'm guessing that's from Overwatch but I was mentioning TF2's side of speed (Staying on topic.) Which if I recall ranged from "Subsonic with Supersonic(+) reactions" Though I remember looking back on the Subsonic calc some people were doubtful of the Subsonic part.

There's a weapon that vaporizes, but I doubt atomization. And it's a good 9-A weapon, but it one shots everyone and literally vaporizes them, so no one's durability would be quite 300 Megajoules. As far as "atomization", the only example I found was a bat called the "Atomizer". But that's it. It's the name of a bat, and it has nothing to do with splitting/separating atoms.

Guns also don't instantly vaporize people on contact by washing them with heat

They just take a small surface area and hit it with 9-C power

Absaddie said:
Also Merasmus can utilize meteors
WAIT HANG ON A BLEEDING SECOND YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING... No wait asteroids come in different sizes BUT NEVERTHELESS if they evade said Meteors the speed in doing so would require Hypersonic reaction/combat speeds or am I wrong?

Looking at this video that does not look like atomization. It looks more like it ignites flame but vaporizes over time. There is still smoke which is only vaporization as opposed to atomization. It's not splitting every single atom in the body. I'm also still skeptical about the meteor stuff unless there's direct proof.

Absaddie said:
Proof of what exacty? It's a move he can do. The mercs can also use them when they have access to the spell book.
All of the Mercs? I mean that's why they asked for evidence to make these things less complicated. And if they can evade said Meteors this could mean something also and how potent they can be for a calc.

The spell is called meteor shower and you can see them fragment on the ground, though that spell tends to one shot people anyways

I think it only one-shots if it hits you head on, as I've seen some people survive it. Though they didn't take one head on, which leads me to believe they can survive a grazing shot. They can also survive being in close proximity to the explosion.

Unoriginal Memes said:
I think it only one-shots if it hits you head on, as I've seen some people survive it. Though they didn't take one head on, which leads me to believe they can survive a grazing shot. They can also survive being in close proximity to the explosion.
... Interesting, Then again.

I disagree with using hypersonic speed anyways since it's pretty obvious they aren't going that fast when you consider their movement relative to everything else. You'd need something else that could reasonably be that fast.

Back