• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 2 possible AP upgrade

Basically, the TF2 mercinaries might be somewhere in tier 8 for being able to fight Merasmus, who created the Carnival of Cranage. Though it may have been built, there are a few areas that are likely creted in by Magic, the Bumper Car Sections.

This video shows off the map. Go to 12:57, 18:05 and 25:42 for the Bumper Car areas.

Maskofthedragon said:
Meramus's had the carnival built , but he is able to instantly filling it with "water" (starting at 0:54)He is also a boss In Ghost Fort who can be killed many times coming back even more powerful because of pills
Merasmus got the money to build the carnival by borrowing money from the Japanese Mafia. He makes several comments in-game about how he owes them $12,000 and how they'll break his legs if he doesn't come up with the cash. This is also mentioned in the Blood Money comic

WeeklyBattles said:
Wanna explain how creating this scales to his physical durability?
In-game you need the whole fulled players from both BLU and RED to take Merasmus down. In Comics, Merasmus total durability is unknown, as i said in another post, since they never finished the comics and Merasmus is not much explored.

I don't think this can really scale to the mercs. Merasmus is supposed to be fought by two entire teams, creation doesn't immedately scale to durability, and I remember the soldier giving him a lot of grief in the comics.

Wokistan said:
I don't think this can really scale to the mercs. Merasmus is supposed to be fought by two entire teams, creation doesn't immedately scale to durability, and I remember the soldier giving him a lot of grief in the comics.
Inumerous pages on this wiki scales creation/power to durability. Also the mercs need more calculation and revision based on the comics and more coming information about the verse

Wokistan said:
Merasmus also use's the Bombinomico as a weapon along his own spells and Merasmus can tank it, and I dont think he would be using something weaker then his own magic as a weapon

WeeklyBattles said:
We dont scale creation to general stats unless there is something stating that it does
You guys have to do another revision and calculate better the TF2 Mercs and Merasmus. How is Scout surviving three point blank rockets while injured, flying and crashing into the Medic's base makes him 9-A Durability? This dont make a sense. Also the Heavy can easily wrestle bears 3x bigger than him and Saxton Hale can one shot and explode into 2000 pieces a Yeti with a punch. Scout fought with both Heavy and Saxton inumerous times and survived like it was nothing.

Fighting large robots and vaporizing people with energy weapons. Anyway, back to the discussion at hand.

For me is likely High 8-C to Low 8-B to the mercs and probably 6-C to Merasmus, since its possible that he made the whole island of Eyeaduct and Carnival of Carnage.

WeeklyBattles said:
Remember, creation doesnt automatically scale to physical stats

It depends on what creation you are talking about. If a person has enough strength and power to create an island, a planet, or a comet, surely that person may have the strength to destroy it.

If they dont demonstrate physical feats of that level or have something confirming that the power that they used to create is applied to their physical power then no, they dont

WeeklyBattles said:
If they dont demonstrate physical feats of that level or have something confirming that the power that they used to create is applied to their physical power then no, they dont
Its literally what i said above. Its possible, and not confirmed, Merasmus has possiblities and not totally feats. The only one is in-game, creating magic to deal high damage to the players

Creation feats would only apply to Merasmus' magical prowess, not his durability or strengths elsewhere, so the Mercs being able to harm him at all would still not qualify a tier boost for them.

Also, what exactly is the indication that Merasmus made Eyeaduct? I don't see any evidence for it.

Merasmus' magic he uses for actual fighting probably should be compareable to his creation magic. The Mercs can survive Merasmus' Magic attacks.

Abstractions said:
Creation feats would only apply to Merasmus' magical prowess, not his durability or strengths elsewhere, so the Mercs being able to harm him at all would still not qualify a tier boost for them.
Also, what exactly is the indication that Merasmus made Eyeaduct? I don't see any evidence for it.
Merasmus creating these things its just a theory. if he not did it, who else could do?

ThisLadWithTheCrowBar-5.1 said:
So... Is someone going to make a new thread on that some time later?
Idk if someone will revision and upgrade the mercs. If not, the pages will continue with these wrong stats, Due of the mercs and the others characters feats theres no way they can be just 9-A, as i stated above. Also theres more powers and abilities to add to the characters, such as Life Manipulation, Teleportation, Time Travel, Regenerationn and Portal Creation for MONOCULUS.

TheLegendaryHerker said:
Idk if someone will revision and upgrade the mercs. If not, the pages will continue with these wrong stats, Due of the mercs and the others characters feats theres no way they can be just 9-A, as i stated above. Also theres more powers and abilities to add to the characters, such as Life Manipulation, Teleportation, Time Travel, Regenerationn and Portal Creation for MONOCULUS.
Actually if I recall I think they did do one a long while ago... Not much has been updated however.

ThisLadWithTheCrowBar-5.1 said:
TheLegendaryHerker said:
Actually if I recall I think they did do one a long while ago... Not much has been updated however.
Wait a admin do this. They already changed they to High 8-C a long time ago but changed thinking it was wrong calculates, but actually was better than these 9-A stats

If you want the verse to be revised, you should preferably do extensive research as to what may be missing (with proof of these things) and if the tierings should be adjusted with evidence as to why.

Simply saying the stats are wrong doesn't make it the case.

Abstractions said:
If you want the verse to be revised, you should preferably do extensive research as to what may be missing (with proof of these things) and if the tierings should be adjusted with evidence as to why.
Simply saying the stats are wrong doesn't make it the case.
Same thing applies to you. Im already doing some researchs and im probably going to make another post. And sayin the stats are wrong gives the opportunit to some staff see and help do with some attitude.

"Same thing applies to you."

You make the positive assertion that the stats are wrong, the burden of proof falls onto you to show that, not me to say they are right, so no.

That really doesn't work here.

TheLegendaryHerker said:
I do not understand what you even mean by posting that link, it makes no sense.

You are just as confused as me with your posts.

When i said "Same thing applies to you." I used Metaphorically Speaking. And yes, make sense.

"Identical to "Figuratively Speaking" Simply it means, when you say something which is not really true or realistic but you use it for expressing the intense of the circumstance. Obviously it is not similar to " Literally" or " Literally speaking". Literally means that is exactly true but metaphorically is when it's not true is just use to express the intense"

Back