• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TF2 upgrade back to 9-A and new calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The upgrade to 9-A looks good if the calcs have gotten the green light
Yeah all of the calcs except Soldier's Panzer Pants taunt has been accepted, so it's just currently a debate of whether the feat is valid or not
Otherwise the classes will just scale to the Black Box's vaporization statement

Yeah all of the calcs except Soldier's Panzer Pants taunt has been accepted, so it's just currently a debate of whether the feat is valid or not
Otherwise the classes will just scale to the Black Box's vaporization statement
If Panzer Pants haven't been accepted, then it shouldn't be discussed here

Yeah, nobody seems to agree on whether or not the feat is valid, so I'll just apply the upgrade without it
Oh, thats not what I meant. Now that I've looked at the comments, the calc actually was approved by a calc member. Thats what I was talking about

Oh, thats not what I meant. Now that I've looked at the comments, the calc actually was approved by a calc member. Thats what I was talking about
Hmm yeah I guess, there's just been a lot of debate around the feat but I think it's more or less accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back