• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scout discovers where Mad Milk comes from (0-0-0)

TF2 Scout's pistol is replaced with the Mad Milk
Both are 8 meters apart
Other than that, SBA

"EXCUSE ME! I'M IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION!":

"This map ain't big enough for the two of us!":

The superior scout (Incon):

I6G7vLw.png
76mrJL7.png

Story:
It was noon on the battlefield, when the Team Fortress 2 crew had just gotten their guns. They were starting to effortlessly destroy the countless waves of robots that the TFC Heavy and TFC Engineer deployed. In a building away from the firefight, the TFC Scout and TFC Soldier were in an armory stocking up on weapons against the new threat.

"Locked and loaded. You got everything you need Greg?" asked the TFC Soldier.
"Well... No, I still need some grenades. You think you could find some downstairs? I haven't had any luck so far up here." replied the TFC Scout.
"Yeah, I could go look for some. I'll be back in a moment." said the TFC Soldier as he walked out of the room.

Suddenly, a jar flew out of the shadows towards the TFC Scout, and it broke into shards immediately upon contact with the floor.
It wasn't the sharp glass on the ground he was worried about though, as "milk" from the jar had gotten all over the mercenary.

"I-is this?" asked a horrified Greg, hoping that it wasn't what he was thinking.
"You bet! Nice and fresh too!" said the figure emerging from the darkness, with a devilish grin forming across his face.
It was the TF2 Scout.

"Y-you sick bastard! You'll pay for this!" yelled Greg as he aimed his Single-Barreled Shotgun at the Boston mercenary.
"Lets see about that chucklenuts!" replied Jeremy as he pulled out his Scattergun.

Last edited:
So, i consider the tfc scout a little bit stronger, plus, since there aren't rules, we could say the both have their normal equipment, so their equal in that thing, BUT, tf2 scout is deffineatly faster and has a better lifting strenght, not only that, the tf2 scout is waty much more durable on a fight, altough the scout is way too confident, his other stats can make up for how smug he is

Back