• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

superboy-prime vs nero: few hax, a couple of resistance and very high AP

superboy-prime vs nero: few hax, a couple of resistance and very high ap

I don't know how this wasn't done before.

both in their low 2-C key and equal speed.

the deadweight:

The crazy multiversal:(Dienomite22, Ionliosite)

Dr. Mahnttan sprays them (inclusive):

Prime scales to Monarch, who easily defeated and then absorbed a brigade of 51 Captain Atoms, when each CA is baseline.

Base low 2-c<ion/sodam yat<superboy prime(war of simestro)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Monarch=<superboy-prime(adult with few reservations)<full power superboy prime(adult). There were 51 atomic captains so prime is 54 at the time he defeated the monarch over the baseline and possibly 55-56 times in full power as an adult

You have someone who does the baseline feat by presence (The Despair), then Void Mundus who is Stronger, then Dante who one shoted The Despair and brezeed throught VD, at the end of DMC2 is implied he has become the strongest thing around, then you have his DMC4 self who is strong enought to take everything with a laugh and even thoughts of The Despair as fodder demon and should be stronger than his previous self, then you have DMC5 Dante who should be >= to his prevoius self (DMC4), then you have Urizen who with some days being pumped by the tree and having the DB is capable of one shoting Dante (twice), then you have a post time skip Urizen who was feed enery/power from the tree by a whole month (take into account that some days/hours having been feed by the tree was enough to make him able to one shot Dante) then you have Dante who had been pumped by a month by the tree too and having unlocked his Sin DT, who started as SDT against Urizen to test the waters and defeated him easily, then fought Urizen after he ate the fruit wich was a little more close of a battle but enough for Dante to fight in base, then you have vergil who is comparable to SDT Dante and DT Nero who is somewhat comparable to Dante/Vergil and should be stronger than Post Fruit Urizen.

so nero is not one shot of superboy prime that is why this game is even though prime still has a more ap but not enough for a stomp.

Dienomite22 said:
looking at previous threads involving Superboy, I'd say he hax and AP stomps here via retcon punches
that I remember superboy prime tube that hit the wall of reality and as it seems not to use it much besides that it is like reality warping thing that never resists. also it is not that all the blows of superboy-prime affect reality since but soland yat, superman of earth two (the meh apart from that I also hit the wall of reality as prime and does not have that same hax in his profile) and the monarch would have resistance to those.

Aparently its not used that often because Superboy mainly fights people he was inspired by but with Nero being someone he isn't familer with nor care about, he would instantly go for retcon punch.Also Nero's resistance isn't enough to counter the retcon punch, that thing is a beast.

I mean, when Prime wants to finish something ASAP, he retcon punches it. That's what Infinite Crisis was about: he wanted to finish the Dark Age, so he retcon punched to bring back some Silver Age elements.

DMC scalling chain is bigger now that we know that the Qliphoth was also merging the worlds

The Tree is weaker than the Fruit, which was only part of Mundus powers, and the feat by itself is already higher than baseline

I don't think retcon punch can be use in combat.

Ehhhhhhhh

i got to with...the guy who get angry easily...oh

Errr then the guy who will bash enemy face in when get angry.....oh

Wait a sec....****

Back