• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We got several staff comments, of which almost everyone is neutral and 1 agreed with several points of this thread.

It has been 20 days and we haven't had any discussion or arguments against most points, can we apply this now?
I hope so. It seems most are pretty okay with this, so it seems like it should be viable.

There are two things I'm unclear on.

You've talked about immeasurable lifting strength for Argosax, which sounds possible, but where's the scans for that? I believe you that you have them, but I couldn't find them in the thread.

Second, is Argosax's immeasurable speed only a teleportation ability? If so, that's just teleportation. It seemed as if it was describing his ability to move around in general, but Palito basically described it as a teleportation ability.

Immeasurable LS won't be added here because it was only brought up by Klol but not in the OP.

Dante in gameplay can keep up with Argosax teleport and it should scale to his normal ass movement based on the OP's reasoning

Second, is Argosax's immeasurable speed only a teleportation ability? If so, that's just teleportation. It seemed as if it was describing his ability to move around in general, but Palito basically described it as a teleportation ability.
Not exactly going by the full wording of it. It's more like a general description of what Argosax does. "It's true form, embodied by the catalyst of the abomination Argosax the Chaos. It is a hermaphrodite with a perfect body and shining figure. Despite the godlike appearance, destruction, chaos and despair is the desire of the ultimate demon. His ability to dominate the demon world is not for nothing, instantaneous movement that transcends time and distance, he plays with Dante by converging the light that surrounds him."

Otherwise, the converging light part would be referring to Argosax's teleport as well but we know that isn't the case cause we see how Argosax converges light when he does his light spike attacks which do converge light visually unlike his teleport which is also not instantaneous. It's basically saying "Argosax having the capability to control the demon world isn't just for talk, he has instantaneous movement and uses converges surrounding light to attack"

The description should be referring to strictly movement speed but either way, Dante and everyone comparable would scale regardless as Tony says.

Immeasurable LS won't be added here because it was only brought up by Klol but not in the OP.
Understood.
Dante in gameplay can keep up with Argosax teleport and it should scale to his normal ass movement based on the OP's reasoning
Fair enough.
His normal ass movement
Insert Iggy Azalea gif from that stupid song of hers here.

Not exactly going by the full wording of it. It's more like a general description of what Argosax does. "It's true form, embodied by the catalyst of the abomination Argosax the Chaos. It is a hermaphrodite with a perfect body and shining figure. Despite the godlike appearance, destruction, chaos and despair is the desire of the ultimate demon. His ability to dominate the demon world is not for nothing, instantaneous movement that transcends time and distance, he plays with Dante by converging the light that surrounds him."

Otherwise, the converging light part would be referring to Argosax's teleport as well but we know that isn't the case cause we see how Argosax converges light when he does his light spike attacks which do converge light visually unlike his teleport which is also not instantaneous. It's basically saying "Argosax having the capability to control the demon world isn't just for talk, he has instantaneous movement and uses converges surrounding light to attack"

The description should be referring to strictly movement speed
I thought that too, it's just Palito talked about it referring to teleportation and no-one disagreed.
but either way, Dante and everyone comparable would scale regardless as Tony says.
I guess, but okay, I agree the description sounds a great deal more like it's referring to his basic movement speed since it says instantaneous movement rather than teleportation or anything similar, mentions his light-based attacks, and makes a point of saying his movement transcends time and distance, which doesn't exactly describe teleportation anyway, since teleportation doesn't exactly transcend time, it just doesn't take as much time due to skipping the distance. Can't ignore that converging light like that is essentially an FTL speed feat as well, which lends further support to the statement referring to speed rather than teleportation.

i think someone mentioned the qliphoth potentially having immeasurable LS, can someone elaborate on that?

I think the Argosax example (with the Sacrilege’s) is much better to use, since it more clearly associates physically (as they drag the DW closer to the HW via his power) pulling the realms together rather than just “the realms are being brought closer together.”

That’s just me, though.

I think the Argosax example (with the Sacrilege’s) is much better to use, since it more clearly associates physically (as they drag the DW closer to the HW via his power) pulling the realms together rather than just “the realms are being brought closer together.”
I said the same thing myself.

That’s just me, though.
Scans...? Revision...?

If anyone has scans for Argosax physically moving the two universes closer together, why not just add them here and have that in this revision as well? It seems absurdly inefficient to just sit on them and do nothing.

If anyone has scans for Argosax physically moving the two universes closer together, why not just add them here and have that in this revision as well? It seems absurdly inefficient to just sit on them and do nothing.
Man, what about your Lady thread?

If anyone has scans for Argosax physically moving the two universes closer together, why not just add them here and have that in this revision as well?
Same reasoning as the one we use for the Moon Feat, a mere sliver of Argo's power causes the moon to move to make the eclipse, his raw power is what is pulling the two realms into one. I keep repeating myself over that and yet no one bothers to listen to me.

It seems absurdly inefficient to just sit on them and do nothing.
Blame Tony's ass.

Same reasoning as the one we use for the Moon Feat, a mere sliver of Argo's power causes the moon to move to make the eclipse, his raw power is what is pulling the two realms into one. I keep repeating myself over that and yet no one bothers to listen to me.
I know that that's the case. Technically it still wasn't Argosax's full power since he was still partly sealed. Still, where are the scans which state that Argosax is bringing the two universes physically closer together?
Blame Tony's ass.
Does only Tony have the scans?

I know that that's the case. Technically it still wasn't Argosax's full power since he was still partly sealed. Still, where are the scans which state that Argosax is bringing the two universes physically closer together?
All of it is on his profile.

All of it is on his profile.
If so, then what's say we post the necessary scans here and add the lifting strength into the thread, then conclude the thread and make the revisions? Or conclude this now and make a new thread for the lifting strength? As it is we're doing nothing but wasting time.

We will need to call staff all over again to check the new changes in the OP and considering our luck with staff evaluation....

This will take a long time

We will need to call staff all over again to check the new changes in the OP and considering our luck with staff evaluation....

This will take a long time
DarkDragonMedeus is a pretty hard working and reliable staff member. So that's one staff member. We can check back over which staff approved the rest of this thread and someone can just call them back. Or call them and DDM to a new thread. I don't care which method we go with as long as we take our collective fingers out of our butts. Let's get the currently accepted changes made and do something on the lifting strength.
Depends on if Tony has a skill issue or not.
It's true you could wither away to a skeleton waiting for him to do anything, but that's true of a few other people too... Is Tony really the only one who can bring in the lifting strength and call staff?

It's true you could wither away to a skeleton waiting for him to do anything, but that's true of a few other people too... Is Tony really the only one who can bring in the lifting strength and call staff?
Never underestimate the latent power of someone as gae as Tony. It is so powerful that people now call me the Astolfo lover because of his lies and slandering of my good name.

As per Plank suggestion I started adding the accepted parts of this thread to the profiles. Mainly the stats parts, the hax will be added later.

This thread and the Peak of Disappointment Thread in a nutshell:

POC_DOWNGRADES_VS_ARGOSAX_CLUTCH_SAVE.png

I don't understand why you think it's speed and not teleportation? I mean, by inserting Japanese text into translators, I sometimes get a translation that this is teleportation that transcends distance and time.

Instantaneous movement can also be interpreted as teleportation.

Back