• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Human World 4d.

The Human World compared to the Demon World is like a ray of light compared to the endless darkness. the darkness transcend the light entire

Human World 4d.

The Human World compared to the Demon World is like a ray of light compared to the endless darkness.
I am still not entirely aware of how the scaling system works , specially the tier 2 and Low-1c since I'm a newbie . But shouldn't that be like 2A instead of Low 1c or was the darkness stated to transcend the the light .

I am still not entirely aware of how the scaling system works , specially the tier 2 and Low-1c since I'm a newbie . But shouldn't that be like 2A instead of Low 1c or was the darkness stated to transcend the the light .
Trascend statements almost never get you tier 1 unless there is more explanation.

As for why it is tier 1 check the Tier system and the faq

Its not like transcend but Human world indeed born from demon world and DMC 3 manga is show that Darkness being infinity to Human world and even some demon saw Human world as trash compare to Demon world.

^I agree I really don't think immeasurable properly defines it. At least not base immeasurable.

I truly think it's the best speed feat in the 1C tier.

Aside from gameplay, is there a mention that Dante or other devil hunters killing the avatars of demons kills them permanently from the DW too?

Aside from gameplay, is there a mention that Dante or other devil hunters killing the avatars of demons kills them permanently from the DW too?
With poc probably, without poc I don't remember a single instance of them killing the true form by killing the avatar. Could be wrong tho.

It was rejected tho
Reading thru the thread i noticed you had a convo with RedReaper which he replied to as:

I mean, that would be the case until you realize that the Sins themselves arrive in groups—Thus implying they can hold as many bodies as they want at once (which is contradictory to the fact each body is a separate consciousness/Soul, as displayed by Hell Greed’s animations). Which is clearly incorrect anyway, since the Hell Envy are coming out in droves from the DW directly connected to the HW (which means no Medium) via Leviathan Whale Stomach, meaning they are just a race of Demons that exist under the thumb of the Sealed Sins (which makes sense as they each have an entire level of Hell dedicated to them.)
IMO this doesn't really confirm that Dante permanently kills them, but not every demon is tied to Sins, such as DMC 1 lower demons and such, though it is important to note that those demons are meant to be killed by physical ways because they are physical now.
We run into a problem though, since we see that Dante is able to kill much stronger demons easily like Argosax, since that one exists in the DW you can't just say he didn't die, because his true form is there, in the DW and Dante killed him there right on the spot. What do you guys think?

That's not even an example of Type 9. That's just standard possession via soul for Bloody Mari. For every fodder in DMC1 in fact.
Type 9 only applies to demons when they possess via mind manip accross dimensions.

Any demon that can perform mental possessions accross dimensions will have type 9.
Which is every demon. It's just situational. Not a natural state of existence for demons.

Back