• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics - Superman Universal Feats Discussion (Continuation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if it were just the shockwaves i would have said it could be hyperbolic but superman also claims to be able to destroy it
Agreed he definitely claims to be able to destroy it, which is honestly better evidence than others that I have seen, so I think it's good supporting evidence, but I am cautious to assign too much value to a simple claim that wasn't proven.

Agreed he definitely claims to be able to destroy it, which is honestly better evidence than others that I have seen, so I think it's good supporting evidence, but I am cautious to assign too much value to a simple claim that wasn't proven.
I would agree but the fact both are in the same arc/issue is pretty telling for me

Credits to Highfather for some of these, he helped cut down the amount of stuff to address.
I'm also iffy on this. Point blank the description is inaccurate, it doesn't say anything about "one punch" and I think it's really important to describe a scan accurately because most people will just glance at the description and not read the actual scan. What it says is:

"The phantom zone trembles under the weight of this fight."

To me, this is too vague to assign "significantly affects" to Superman, and at best the responsibility is spread out over all participants in the fight. I don't think this is usable in my opinion.
As the others above have had said, there's no reason not to believe this. As the OP explains, there's no reason for Clark to lie, his senses have been shown to have Universal ranges in WiTS, the statement he can destroy it supports it, intent, etc
It appears as though Spectre is largely responsible for this, no? "Huh? The big guy is pumping more energy into me! Getting bigger! Cant hold it in!"

The others contributed, but I wouldn't use this as a feat for them, IMO.
As brought up numerous times, including the opening, it's mainly attributed to the heroes when brought back up in Doomsday Wars. Spectre came in at the end after Waverider had been stopped by Parallax's distraction. Waverider and Damage had nothing to do with the power, just turning it into chronal energy and it exploding through Damage. Waverider was confident the heroes would have enough energy, and Parallax seemed to agree by saying they were creating their own Universe, so before Spectre intervened, there was clearly a lot of energy towards it.
I don't think Martian Manhunter calling energy "limitless" should be used for a L2-C feat. Phrases like that are too subject to hyperbole for me, personally. The self-destruction clearly wasn't a L2-C feat as all it did was kill a few guys. The chains holding superman aren't damaged, the city he's in isn't completely obliterated. This just clearly isn't an L2-C feat.
It's mainly there for the 4D statement, not the limitless 4D energy, that's more-so supporting it. It hurting Mageddon, who was threatening the Universe.
In the context of it, hyperbole makes no narrative sense and they aren’t in a city, they’re in the heart of Mageddon. The AOE has no relevance to the point, and chains made from the Old God Mageddon being beyond 4D is quite possible, especially considering they're restraining Superman, who we're arguing is tier 2.
I'm a little iffy on this but I am willing to give it a soft yes for now. My concern is that the iteration of this infinite space -- being inside a finite device -- subjects it to a lot of wonkiness that I don't think should necessarily scale to 3-A. I would be willing to see it as supporting evidence, but in a vacuum I would feel comfortable using this as a 3-A upgrade unto itself.
It having infinite space compressed within should be enough justification for Infinite mass.
Kryptonian tech can fashion all sorts of things, Sunstone crystals can control celestial bodies and rewrite memories and gift powers. Weirdness in a Superman context isn’t much of a refutation, but if he agrees if can be dropped.
  • Superman survives the collapse of the universe. (Superman: Where Is Thy Sting, 2001)
    • Death implies that WITS really happened. (Superman: Where Is Thy Sting, 2001)
    • Lois references WITS in Rebirth. (Action Comics Vol. 1 #1030, June 2021)
    • Context:
      • Superman starts to fear him or those around him dying and being alone.
      • An Avatar of Death has come for Superman, bringing him into a meta-physical realm, a place where mind and matter intersect, where dreams take form. The real work is in a stasis as Death and Superman interact.
      • The cosmos is going through entropy. Dead stars collapsing inward. Energy sputtering and fading. All things, all matter in creation, dissolving, disintegrating. Stars wink out one by one. In the end, only one black hole is left with Superman, each nuclear flash weaker than the one before.
    • Disagree - The description of the universe’s death was nothing like the big crunch, but more similar to a Heat Death, which would merely give Superman resistance to standard black holes and entropy, which is consistent.
This seems less like a durability feat and more like cosmic wonkiness involving Superman. Do we really feel like the best way to assess this situation is that it happened because of Superman's durability? I don't think this is "Superman surviving the collapse of the universe" in a way that involves him being L2-C.

Yeah. To be honest, independent of what the nature of the universe ending thing is, I just don't see it as being a durability feat in the first place. The fact that Death itself is involved and that this is seen as some kind of triumph over Death, and that Wonder Woman refers to Superman as a "universal constant" suggest that this is more like some kind of cosmic hax rather than a raw durability feat or something like that
Wanna show me where I said it was like the Big Crunch? The heat death thing was addressed here:
"As for the destruction of the Universe being heat death, this is never implied at all. All we know is it's a black hole that collapsed the Universe, so this comes from nowhere. Also, even if it was a Universal amount of entropy, that's still a Universal durability feat, the same way surviving a fire that can burn down Universes would be Universal and not just heat resistance.

From Death's description, it's very likely a physical feat, though I can see reason to doubt this, so at the very least this should be a strong supporting feat for Low 2-C. As for the Heat Death argument, it's really baseless and mostly irrelevant."
There's really no reason to say it's Heat Death, but even if it was Universal entropy, that'd be a Universal durability feat still.
The "cosmic wonkiness involving Superman" point doesn't seem to have any basis. All we see is him surviving the attack, and it's not like Superman resisted Death due to his place in the DC Universe, he was harmed many times throughout the issue and had to overpower him to win. Superman has also died before, with New 52 Supes being an example, the Crisis reboot, etc. While the concept of Superman can die, variants of him in the Multiverse can.
He says "You get to keep John Henry Irons and the Entropy Aegis and the power to remake and destroy the universe." I don't think this scan justifies scaling the armor to L2-C. If you read the whole Entropy Aegis run, you really don't get the impression that it's anything like that.
He’s using the phrases collectively. Irons is the Aegis and the Aegis has that power. He’s explaining to Superman what all entails from a swap deal for Irons. There’s other statements in the arc, like the claim he is wielding the power of Entropy, so nothing in the arc moderately goes against this. I don't see any reason why a reprogrammed Imperiex Probe, something that basically just shoots energy and explodes, is doing something not attributable to AP here.
I think this could be 3-A, but frankly, I really don't think Nebula Man and all of his opponents should scale to Tier 2 or 3 just because he's called a living universe.
Particularly for the Nebula Man thing, he cites a scan in which Nebula Man says he "could have" grown large enough to replace the universe but has a flaw that keeps him small. This is presented as a reason why Nebula Man should be scaled to a full universe, but to me that directly states the opposite, due to the flaw Nebula Man doesn't and shouldn't be scaled to a full universe, because the flaw keeps him small.
This is addressed as more so being compressed.
"As far as him being a mini-Universe goes, well obviously yeah. No one argues he's literally Universal in size. The point is he's a compressed Universe, we know this since it's said he's a supermatter (Seven Soldiers: Frankenstein #4), something like a Supersolid, which relates to condensed matter physics. This makes sense since he's no longer a baby Universe like as Qwewq, but now is an adult."
The "could have grown large enough" thing wasn't the main evidence, rather a refutation/alternate interpretation to an argument that he can't be Universal.
The only part of this that I would see as being L2-C is "destroy the universe, including the timestream" but the scan doesn't appear to say that. It says that Mordru and Glorith will finally lay claim to the universe, but "lay claim" is not really "destroy" and I am not sure how this scales to Infinite Man?
They wield his power. I feel like this was explained in either scan, and would be explained if you checked the cited comic
"Lay claim to the Universe-- for so long as it lasts. "Once they achieve their goal approximately five-point-seven seconds."
2-C:

Did some research on this. It seems like this ability was pretty much entirely based on the Materioptikon/Dreamstone. The Dreamstone has part of the power of Dream of the Endless, and can create realities, that much is legit. The question becomes: Is it best to interpret Red King's possession of the stone as translating into a comparable level of combat prowess? Can he channel the dreamstone -- the purpose of which is dreaming realities -- into a blast to hit a single person? I am not so sure, but I'm open to discussion.
Previously addressed, specifically in the OP.
"The hub world point doesn't make much sense, since it just means that it's a central area that connects to many others, not that it's the only place he can destroy Universes. Suggesting it's space-time hax is also silly, since as far as we see it's just a power beam."
I think the question should be asked: Is Superman able to do this because of 2-C power, or is it a function of being in the Archive of Worlds which has realities in the form of tapes?
There is no bigger Superman, that's just normal Superman. The small one is the alternate Universe one. You can tell from his different Symbol.
Saying it's a function of being in the Archive feels like headcanon, and an interpretation made with zero sourcing from the comic.
Dr. Atom/Alexander Luthor also injured Auteur.io with a bomb. They also injured him with a tornado cannon. He wore armor and had robots that fought on his behalf. Auteur.io definitely has powerful reality-warping capabilities, but IMO it's clear that this does not translate to his head-to-head combat abilities. I don't think this should be interpreted as 2-C.
None of this downscales Auterio.io, Lex Luthor is one of the smartest characters with tons of powerful weapons. This was also when he was swindled down to one of his worlds, whereas Superman beat him in the Archive of Worlds. The same arc implies Auterio.io has no way to beat Superman and relies on Kryptonite, so no sort of ability Auterio has can defeat Supes, and it's also brought up how he can burn them if he has issues with them. Regardless, this is still a lot of headcanon.
Overall, unfortunately I have to say I do not find the totality of evidence particularly compelling. It seems a bit like a "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" approach which is not ideal. The Aztek feat, for example, is so very clearly not L2-C, and feats like that really should've been pruned before making it to the final post.
For one, this was a pretty long project, so it’s kinda insulting to suggest this was a random haul with minimal research, since all feats were analyzed. Two, the Aztek feat has no reason to be invalid other than asserting hyperbole with no basis and not even quoting the exact area where they are. Third, many, many feats were cut out while looking through what was useable.
  • Another belief is that the 80s cast scaled even lower, citing many feats seemingly limiting the Pre-Death Superman to City level to Island level. While higher statistics could already fit in considering the varies tiering he has, there's little reason to limit him in the first place.
Superman has always absorbed energy, while the examples are from later on, they're not retcons that change anything about the character. Rebirth Superman is literally just Post Crisis, and New 52 is pointed out to absorb radiation slower than Rebirth. And either way, this doesn't address how things would fit into the varies tier.

his senses have been shown to have Universal ranges in WiTS
Is there a scan we can reference for this?
It having infinite space compressed within should be enough justification for Infinite mass.
Kryptonian tech can fashion all sorts of things, Sunstone crystals can control celestial bodies and rewrite memories and gift powers. Weirdness in a Superman context isn’t much of a refutation, but if he agrees if can be dropped.
I don't think it has infinite mass because the Tesseract was on the ground without damaging it.

Do we consider, by default, an object with an infinite space inside of it to have infinite mass? Take the example from Futurama's universe in a box.
Wanna show me where I said it was like the Big Crunch? The heat death thing was addressed here:
"As for the destruction of the Universe being heat death, this is never implied at all. All we know is it's a black hole that collapsed the Universe, so this comes from nowhere. Also, even if it was a Universal amount of entropy, that's still a Universal durability feat, the same way surviving a fire that can burn down Universes would be Universal and not just heat resistance.

From Death's description, it's very likely a physical feat, though I can see reason to doubt this, so at the very least this should be a strong supporting feat for Low 2-C. As for the Heat Death argument, it's really baseless and mostly irrelevant."
There's really no reason to say it's Heat Death, but even if it was Universal entropy, that'd be a Universal durability feat still.
The "cosmic wonkiness involving Superman" point doesn't seem to have any basis. All we see is him surviving the attack, and it's not like Superman resisted Death due to his place in the DC Universe, he was harmed many times throughout the issue and had to overpower him to win. Superman has also died before, with New 52 Supes being an example, the Crisis reboot, etc. While the concept of Superman can die, variants of him in the Multiverse can.
It's stated word for word in the comic entropy is happening.

Per the comic panels, the cosmos is going through entropy. Dead stars collapsing inward, their energy sputtering and fading. All things, all matter in creation, dissolving, disintegrating. Stars wink out one by one. In the end, only the black hole from the last star is left with Superman, each nuclear flash weaker than the one before.

According to other Staff, surviving the heat death of the universe is a hax feat rather than durability.

What kind of point is this?

Should it have a finite mass?
Take for example a bag of holding. The bag has an infinite space inside of it. Does the bag have infinite mass in this context?

Do we consider an object with an infinite pocket dimension inside to have infinite mass by default?

also have a question on this feat, it seems these endless realities are both literal and real
main-qimg-2814213eb88bf3f41c1ddf25181fb6e0

Take for example a bag of holding. The bag has an infinite space inside of it. Does the bag have infinite mass in this context?

Do we consider an object with an infinite pocket dimension inside to have infinite mass by default?
i think it depends if the space inside is made of atoms if that makes any sense, as infinite atoms/matter should be infinite mass

Let me ask you a question of my own, If it has infinite space/contains infinite space why should it have a finite mass?
If it's stated it should and i'm also inclined to be skeptical on it since Lantern rings contain an infinite universe/space inside them that's like saying all lanterns have Immeasurable lifting strength or that bullshit so I can agree with you.

It's mainly there for the 4D statement, not the limitless 4D energy, that's more-so supporting it. It hurting Mageddon, who was threatening the Universe.
In the context of it, hyperbole makes no narrative sense and they aren’t in a city, they’re in the heart of Mageddon. The AOE has no relevance to the point, and chains made from the Old God Mageddon being beyond 4D is quite possible, especially considering they're restraining Superman, who we're arguing is tier 2.
Their is also the fact that a/p isn't equal to dc and aztecs energy being called 4D is too specific, if it was just limitless i would understand it being hyperbole but it also being called 4D is strange

As the OP explains, there's no reason for Clark to lie
Woah woah, let's be clear here, I am in no way suggesting that Clark was deceiving anybody. I am saying that "trembles under the weight of this fight" is vague and even character statements about one's ability to destroy something are iffy, as there are numerous instances where someone has made claims of their own strength that weren't accurate. This isn't about lying.
Waverider was confident the heroes would have enough energy, and Parallax seemed to agree by saying they were creating their own Universe, so before Spectre intervened, there was clearly a lot of energy towards it.
They also got a significant portion of that energy from the plasma universe that Parallax created, so again I feel that this is iffy.
I'm not arguing that the details make it impossible to be such a feat, I am saying that it makes it far less likely. I don't think a single statement calling the energy "limitless" scales it to tier 2, and saying "hyperbole makes no narrative sense" doesn't really address what I'm saying. I'm not going to continue responding if you say things like "AOE has no relevance" without supporting it with reasoning.

That's a non-sequitur. Space does not have mass.

The "cosmic wonkiness involving Superman" point doesn't seem to have any basis. All we see is him surviving the attack, and it's not like Superman resisted Death due to his place in the DC Universe,
In the scan that is being used as supporting evidence for the WITS feat, Diana calls Clark a "universal constant."

He’s using the phrases collectively. Irons is the Aegis and the Aegis has that power
I understand the claim being made, but the text doesn't enforce that interpretation and I'd need to see supporting evidence for it.

This is addressed as more so being compressed.
"As far as him being a mini-Universe goes, well obviously yeah. No one argues he's literally Universal in size. The point is he's a compressed Universe, we know this since it's said he's a supermatter (Seven Soldiers: Frankenstein #4), something like a Supersolid, which relates to condensed matter physics. This makes sense since he's no longer a baby Universe like as Qwewq, but now is an adult."
The "could have grown large enough" thing wasn't the main evidence, rather a refutation/alternate interpretation to an argument that he can't be Universal.
Is there any evidence to suggest he is compressed, rather than simply small?

Saying it's a function of being in the Archive feels like headcanon, and an interpretation made with zero sourcing from the comic.
I think saying this feat involves a 2-C level of strength is also headcanon, with zero sourcing from the comic. He pulled apart some film reel.

Previously addressed, specifically in the OP.
Addressed, sure, but that does not mean that I have to agree. I do not think the evidence supports such an interpretation.

None of this downscales Auterio.io, Lex Luthor is one of the smartest characters with tons of powerful weapons.
Okay, I am just pointing out that this theory implies that the Tornado Cannon was also 2-C which warrants consideration, in my opinion. I do not think such an interpretation is likely.
so it’s kinda insulting to suggest this was a random haul with minimal research
Good thing I never suggested that whatsoever.

Let me ask you a question of my own, If it has infinite space/contains infinite space why should it have a finite mass?
Because space isn't mass, and does not have mass. Matter has mass. So the question is "why would we assume that an infinite space has infinite matter within it?"

There's no reason to make such an assumption. Is it possible? Sure, but there needs to be evidence, we can't just assume.

Is there a scan we can reference for this?
Yeah, it's in the OP, but I'll repost it:
Woah woah, let's be clear here, I am in no way suggesting that Clark was deceiving anybody. I am saying that "trembles under the weight of this fight" is vague and even character statements about one's ability to destroy something are iffy, as there are numerous instances where someone has made claims of their own strength that weren't accurate. This isn't about lying.
Being wrong doesn't mean you're not credible. While Clark has been wrong, there's many more times where he's right. While it's possible for him to be incorrect on occasion, generally characters being wrong is for the reason of the plot, as to show character flaws, show how surprising a twist was, etc, while in this case there's no reason to assume he's incorrect.
I also don't think "trembles under the weight of the fight" is vague, especially when he clarifies the quakes in the distance.

For the tesseract stuff, if we don't equate size to mass, I don't mind dropping it, though I know we've rated feats of affecting "infinitely nothing" in the past.
I don't see this discussion come to a conclusion, and the argument made seems to be that characters would just outlive the loss of energy. At no point on the thread do any of them mention black holes, with Clark's feat being that he survived the Black Hole, no one was bringing up him surviving the entropy that destroyed stars and such.
In the scan that is being used as supporting evidence for the WITS feat, Diana calls Clark a "universal constant"
I was confused here for a second, but I realize you meant Lois. I don't think her saying "you're the only constant in any Universe" is referring to him being literally incapable of dying, just a sweet way of saying she believes that he'll overcome these obstacles. Especially considering A: Clark is not the only constant in any Universe, that's simply not true, and B: as mentioned, version of him like Golden Age and N52 have died.
They also got a significant portion of that energy from the plasma universe that Parallax created, so again I feel that this is iffy.
If you want to use this as it not being a viable scale for characters with that extra energy, maybe, though DDW notes they used their particular energies, which would imply their using their own unique energies rather than something they shared (that in this case being the plasma stuff). Either way Clark didn't absorb any of that energy, so his contribution is 100% his own power.
I'm not arguing that the details make it impossible to be such a feat, I am saying that it makes it far less likely. I don't think a single statement calling the energy "limitless" scales it to tier 2, and saying "hyperbole makes no narrative sense" doesn't really address what I'm saying. I'm not going to continue responding if you say things like "AOE has no relevance" without supporting it with reasoning.
I thought I made this clear before, but the "limitless energy" statement is not the main evidence for it being tier 2. The main thing is that it's 4th dimensional, and I explained why AoE/the chains had no relevance by pointing out them being inside Mageddon and the chains being capable of holding Superman.
I understand the claim being made, but the text doesn't enforce that interpretation and I'd need to see supporting evidence for it.
Supporting evidence for what? Steel being the Aegis? If so, this'd be pretty clear if you read the arc, but here's scans ig.
If you meant something else, my bad.
Is there any evidence to suggest he is compressed, rather than simply small?
That the term he's described with is correlated with condensed matter physics, compressed of course being synonymous with condensed.
I think saying this feat involves a 2-C level of strength is also headcanon, with zero sourcing from the comic. He pulled apart some film reel.
It's not just some film reel though. They're called worlds and realities, and separating two realities/Universes is textbook 2-C.
Addressed, sure, but that does not mean that I have to agree. I do not think the evidence supports such an interpretation.
You don't have to agree, but if you disagree, you should explain why rather than repeating the basis that's being contested without anything new.
Okay, I am just pointing out that this theory implies that the Tornado Cannon was also 2-C which warrants consideration, in my opinion. I do not think such an interpretation is likely.
I mean if that's just how you feel, whatever, but Lex as he's scaled on the wiki right now is scaled off of Superman with his weapons, and again, I think Superman is tier 2, so I don't see the issue honestly.

I don't see this discussion come to a conclusion, and the argument made seems to be that characters would just outlive the loss of energy. At no point on the thread do any of them mention black holes, with Clark's feat being that he survived the Black Hole, no one was bringing up him surviving the entropy that destroyed stars and such.
The point is that Heat Death in general isn't treated as a Tier 3 feat. In the case of Superman, he was with the last black hole from the last star. It's not infinite mass. All other stars have already gone through their black hole phase and faded away to nothingness. Being in the black hole would just be rated Tier 4 AFAIK.

Does the scan below support universal range senses?
I mean, it can. But considering the context of the story I don't really see it. Superman also isn't usually shown to have that level of sense range. His best showings are all generally interplanetary or sub-galatic.
Firestorm is saying the OP is using a Big Crunch Black Hole, which is Tier 3. An entropic Black Hole wouldn't be that high.

Ah I see. For the WITS Black Hole, it's the last moments of the Universe, and seems to be when everything finally gets destroyed and goes blank, so I guess my interpretation might be similar to the Big Crunch Black Hole, though not exactly considering I think the Big Crunch is supposed to be the Universe's expansion being the cause, while in this case it seems to just be Death's creation.

Anyways, this is probably my last response for these Superman feats, so take them as you will. I'll send a few more responses on the GL thread, but until then I don't plan on being super active on these threads until scaling.

so I guess my interpretation might be similar to the Big Crunch Black Hole, though not exactly considering I think the Big Crunch is supposed to be the Universe's expansion being the cause
A Big Crunch is that the universe shrinks itself back into a microscopic point and then implodes into a white hole, presumably restarting the universe.

Entropy means that everything runs out of energy and eventually the universe loses all energy and becomes net zero. The Big Crunch would be universal, but looking at the story scan it's more talking about how the last black hole is slowly dying and that's all that's left.

Being wrong doesn't mean you're not credible. While Clark has been wrong, there's many more times where he's right. While it's possible for him to be incorrect on occasion, generally characters being wrong is for the reason of the plot, as to show character flaws, show how surprising a twist was, etc, while in this case there's no reason to assume he's incorrect.
I also don't think "trembles under the weight of the fight" is vague, especially when he clarifies the quakes in the distance.
The point is that a characters statements about their own power have limited evidentiary value. I disagree about the trembles comment, I think it's a very vague statement because of the earthquake comment. It's entirely possible that the earthquakes are all he's referring to.

I don't think her saying "you're the only constant in any Universe" is referring to him being literally incapable of dying
It's hard to say either way. In some ways he is a universal constant and that's been reflected in other comics. The whole thing is super obscure. I wouldn't even have interpreted the original WITS scan as Supes "surviving the destruction of the universe"

If you want to use this as it not being a viable scale for characters with that extra energy, maybe, though DDW notes they used their particular energies, which would imply their using their own unique energies rather than something they shared (that in this case being the plasma stuff). Either way Clark didn't absorb any of that energy, so his contribution is 100% his own power.
Waverider said "take your accumulated energies" which refers to the plasma universe energy. Between that and Spectre, it's entirely unclear how much power Superman contributed. Again, too vague to be usable.

The main thing is that it's 4th dimensional
Does he have any tier 2 feats? Or is that it? Cause time powers can vary wildly.

Supporting evidence for what? Steel being the Aegis? If so, this'd be pretty clear if you read the arc, but here's scans ig.
If you meant something else, my bad.
No, for John Henry Irons, the Aegis, and the Power all referring to the same thing. Even those scans clearly delineate John and the Armor. "You're not in control of that thing."

It also doesn't make sense for Superman to regard them as the same thing because his entire stake in the bet is getting John back.

That the term he's described with is correlated with condensed matter physics, compressed of course being synonymous with condensed.
No, it isn't. Condensed in the context of condensed matter physics doesn't refer to physical compression. Moreover, they never used the phrase "supersolid" they said "supermatter" which isn't a scientific term and can't just be transposed into a different term.

It's not just some film reel though. They're called worlds and realities, and separating two realities/Universes is textbook 2-C.
In that world, it literally is film reel. That's my entire point.

I mean if that's just how you feel, whatever, but Lex as he's scaled on the wiki right now is scaled off of Superman with his weapons, and again, I think Superman is tier 2, so I don't see the issue honestly.
I think it's pretty egregious wank to say that some random tornado cannon can destroy infinite multiverses.

Does he have any tier 2 feats? Or is that it? Cause time powers can vary wildly.
You don't necessarily need feats to get tiers according to the statement page, statement can get you tiers but depends on the person saying it.
I think it's pretty egregious wank to say that some random tornado cannon can destroy infinite multiverses.
It's possible for a 2-C AP Tornado to exist in fiction.

Last edited:
@Qawsedf234 @Antvasima @DarkDragonMedeus @LordTracer @Crabwhale

Does the scan below support universal range senses?

It feels like he's just staring off into space and seeing stars disappear, leading to the conclusion that all matter is going away rather than Superman can see/sense all matter in the universe.

Superman is able to tell that the entire Universe and Creation is in its dying stages.
I do not think so. It seems like a realisation rather than cosmic-level senses, but it might be used as supporting evidence.

Anyway, Deagonx, Firestorm808, and Qawsedf234 seem to make sense above.

Superman one shot Auteur.io(Batman/Superman Vol. 2 #21, October 2021) ✔️
An "archive of realities" created by a former wannabe author with a strong connection to the collective unconscious, and who is obsessed with accuracy and perfection, and has quite strong opinions regarding which stories that are constructive or destructive...? This character strongly sounds like a distorted parody of myself.

Oh well, never mind, please carry on with your discussion.

I apologise if I killed the discussion here. Please carry on, as I mentioned earlier.

To be fair, if these upgrades go through, we'll have a depressed orphan in an animal suit able to rub two sticks together and make a robot that can destroy infinite multiverses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back