• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But you care enough to have a several posts long back and forth. It's amazing how your actions defeat your argument better than any of us could.

Just get the **** out of here.
Why would I want to leave when you are so adorable and entertaining?

Look at how feisty you are, reminds me of my cat when I forgot to feed it breakfast.

Creating a CRT is wasted energy on the demographic here who are mostly as intelligent as you are like I said, I am fine with raising your blood pressure every now and then.

Why would I want to leave when you are so adorable and entertaining?

Look at how feisty you are, reminds me of my cat when I forgot to feed it breakfast.

Creating a CRT is wasted energy on the demographic here who are mostly as intelligent as you are like I said, I am fine with raising your blood pressure every now and then.
Put forward your ranking. I want to see what it is

This thread is not even primarily about scaling anyway and everyone is guessing quite a bit because the scaling chain is not set in stone and everyone has their own biases

"Great! Someone mocked me, now I can ignore KingTempest basically proving my scaling is atrocious."
Keep staying feisty, I love it that way.

As for the scaling I have said what I needed to be said, and we can go on forever without any concession even if I debunk every single on of your messages. So what's the point?

I leave my points, and then I move on. That's how I work.

Put forward your ranking. I want to see what it is

This thread is not even primarily about scaling anyway and everyone is guessing quite a bit because the scaling chain is not set in stone and everyone has their own biases

1) Rocks. D Xebec
2) Prime Roger = Prime Whitebeard
4) Monkey D. Luffy
5) Kaidou
6) Shanks = Mihawk
8) Big Mom
9) Akainu
10) Prime Sengoku
11) Prime Oden
12) Prime Rayleigh
13) Kizaru
14) Aokiji
15) Fujitora = GreenBull
17) Law
18) Kidd
19) Yamato
20) Zoro
21) Marco
22) Sanji
23) Katakuri
24) King
25) Queen / Smoothie
26) Denjiro
27) Sulong Inu / Neko
28) Jack / Cracker
29) Doflamingo

Joyboy, Benbeckman (and most of RH pirates), Imu, Blackbeard and Dragon are exempted because they are too vague to scale especially right now.

1) Rocks. D Xebec
2) Prime Roger = Prime Whitebeard
4) Monkey D. Luffy
5) Kaidou
6) Shanks = Mihawk
8) Big Mom
9) Akainu
10) Prime Sengoku
11) Prime Oden
12) Prime Rayleigh
13) Kizaru
14) Aokiji
15) Fujitora = GreenBull
17) Law
18) Kidd
19) Yamato
20) Zoro
21) Marco
22) Sanji
23) Katakuri
24) King
25) Queen / Smoothie
26) Denjiro
27) Sulong Inu / Neko
28) Jack / Cracker
29) Doflamingo

Joyboy, Benbeckman (and most of RH pirates), Imu, Blackbeard and Dragon are exempted because they are too vague to scale especially right now.
It's funny how you are raising such a massive stink about how everyone else scales One Piece characters while being mostly consistent with everyone else's ranking. Like the only thing I would disagree about are the placements of Katakuri and Smoothie, who are 2-3 places above where I think they stand

It's funny how you are raising such a massive stink about how everyone else scales One Piece characters while being mostly consistent with everyone else's ranking. Like the only thing I would disagree about are the placements of Katakuri and Smoothie, who are 2-3 places above where I think they stand
We literally have takes here saying Flying Six > Katakuri in stats.

And then we have people saying Marco = pre TS Admirals, which is even funnier.

Oh and there us even Oven is more durable than Katakuri. My stomach is aching, seriously.

People love to cherry pick feats to scale from, and call anything that disagrees with their takes "outliers", like you don't see anyone saying Squardo has 6-A AP because he stabbed WB, Jinbe having 6-A AP because he blocked Akainu, Kinnemon having higher than 6-A dura since he tanked Haoshoku strike from Kaido.

Etc. etc.

It doesn't even matter if my ranking here is "similar" to most people here, if anything it just means that at least I know that we are reading the same series.

But so many scalings here are so memeable my stomach aches when I see them.

And the attitude of "know it all " by the "knowledgeable" people here before I even post stuff here, seeing the way they interact with other users with such arrogance just makes the situation even more funny.

It is basically "lecturer" King Tempest and GodlyCharmander who knows it all and anyone who holds a different opinion is asked to shut up or leave , and ofc their sidekick Kachon is there always fighting for and obeying them like the loyal soldier he is.

Last edited:
It is basically "lecturer" King Tempest and GodlyCharmander who knows it all and anyone who holds a different opinion is asked to shut up or leave , and ofc their sidekick Kachon is there always fighting for and obeying them like the loyal soldier he is.
Nah, the disrespect right here is crazy bro

See, I'm pretty sure they said this after you considered what the site accepts to be ridiculous and joke worthy, and not because you have different opinions
Exactly, no one should be allowed criticize their highness and this site's unique scaling for One Piece characters, right?

Criticism is different from disrespect

I disagree with countless things on this site and consider it ridiculous, but I don't go around every two seconds calling everyone who disagree with me a clown. That is the problem.

Anyway, unfollowing this thread

I've been on this wiki for 2 years and I've only told two people to leave. You're the second.

Get off your high horse.

Last edited:
Take a look into the mirror, you might find the answer.
unknown.png

Then again, he blocked an attack meant for a mentally broken Luffy who wasn't gonna defend himself to begin with. And even then
ubp3pkne5y681.jpg

57b9f611b3592442409c488f22704f05d7531ff8r1-498-336v2_uhq.jpg

Guy's arm started getting roasted immidiately. He stopped that as much as Chopper "stopped" Big Mom's palm meant for Nami

Then again, he blocked an attack meant for a mentally broken Luffy who wasn't gonna defend himself to begin with. And even then
ubp3pkne5y681.jpg

57b9f611b3592442409c488f22704f05d7531ff8r1-498-336v2_uhq.jpg

Guy's arm started getting roasted immidiately. He stopped that as much as Chopper "stopped" Big Mom's palm meant for Nami
Well iirc people here don't differentiate between different AP from the same character right? I remember bringing up last time that not all of Big Mom's attacks were 6-B, and got shut down for it.

So from this logic Jinbe is 6-A!

Back