• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yamato>Big Mom?
Yamato fought and matched Hybrid Kaido with Hao Infusion.

Zoro>Kid and Law?
I mean...kinda?

Dude overpowered Zoan King, who in Zoan Form is above Marco since he could've sliced Queen while Marco only did moderate damage.

Zoro did way more damage to King than Law and Kid did individually to BM without dura neg (aside from Punk Corna Dio).

And now Zoro has Hao Infusion
Roger at 11th!?
Honestly that was mostly due to Oden's Ap section implying that his sword style was above Roger's.
L’s all around
Is there anything redeeming about my list?

Yamato fought and matched Hybrid Kaido with Hao Infusion.
She was still blatantly weaker overall, Big Mom has her own Hao Infusion and many amps she can stack on herself
I mean...kinda?

Dude overpowered Zoan King, who in Zoan Form is above Marco since he could've sliced Queen while Marco only did moderate damage.

Zoro did way more damage to King than Law and Kid did individually to BM without dura neg (aside from Punk Corna Dio).

And now Zoro has Hao Infusion
The amount of downplay here for Law and Kid is disgusting, and the King and Zoro wank is atrocious
Honestly that was mostly due to Oden's Ap section implying that his sword style was above Roger's.
Sword style doesn’t mean overall stronger
Is there anything redeeming about my list?
Not really, you even got Kaidou being below Luffy wrong

That's changing, also the justification the VC used for his sword style being the strongest/greatest of the time was giving Kaidou a permanent scar which they stated no other had achieved; and considering Zoro also achieved that it's very clear that statement doesn't mean Oden was above every other swordsman in his era.

I mean when using a strongest list, it’s about all their abilities, not just AP

Thinking a hierarchy of the “strongest” is based solely on AP values is blatantly wrong

This is guaranteed to be a shitshow anyway, but here's my list:

1. Rocks
2. Roger = Whitebeard = Garp
5. Kaido
6. Akainu (largely based on future potential as one of the final opponents, may rise even higher)
7. Blackbeard (largely based on future potential as one of the final opponents, may rise even higher)
8. Shanks = Mihawk
10. Luffy
11. Big Mom
12. Aokiji ~ Kizaru ~ Greenbull ~ Fujitora
16. Oden ~ Rayleigh
18. Law = Kid
20. Yamato = Marco = Zoro
23. King
24. Katakuri
25. Sanji
26. Queen

Last edited:

1. Rocks
5. Kaido
6. Akainu (largely based on future potential as one of the final opponents, may rise even higher)
7. Blackbeard (largely based on future potential as one of the final opponents, may rise even higher)
8. Shanks = Mihawk
10. Luffy
11. Big Mom
16. Oden
17. Law = Kid
19. Yamato = Marco = Zoro
22. King
23. Katakuri
24. Sanji
25. Queen
Katakuri has no business being above Sanji

1. Rocks
5. Kaido
8. Shanks = Mihawk
10. Luffy
11. Big Mom
16. Oden ~ Rayleigh
18. Law = Kid
20. Yamato = Marco = Zoro
23. King
24. Katakuri
25. Sanji
26. Queen
Sanji > King Marco Katakuri

I don't give a shit about about this site's broken ass logic and scaling for One Piece characters.

Captain Kuro already had speed rivalling CP9's Soru, had Oda not mention that in his SBS, going by this site's logic CP9's Soru would have have speed 1000 times faster than Kuro, which is false.

Hence Katakuri is above Queen and is about equal to King, but I give Kata a slight edge over King since his Haki proficiency has shown to be above King's.

I don't give a shit about about this site's broken ass logic and scaling for One Piece characters.
"Scale off feats and not headcanon
Captain Kuro already had speed rivalling CP9's Soru, had Oda not mention that in his SBS, going by this site's logic CP9's Soru would have have speed 1000 times faster than Kuro, which is false.
"Kuro needs some good feats"
Hence Katakuri is above Queen and is about equal to King, but I give Kata a slight edge over King since his Haki proficiency has shown to be above King's.
Katakuri has nothing to put him on their level. He couldn't put down Luffy who was matching Tobiroppo.

You shit scaling is "they're commanders, so they should be equal", which is so shit when you see
1 Commander equal to their Yonko
1 Commander fighting 2 commanders
1 Commander struggling to put down Luffy in WCI

"Scale off feats and not headcanon

"Kuro needs some good feats"

Katakuri has nothing to put him on their level. He couldn't put down Luffy who was matching Tobiroppo.

You shit scaling is "they're commanders, so they should be equal", which is so shit when you see
1 Commander equal to their Yonko
1 Commander fighting 2 commanders
1 Commander struggling to put down Luffy in WCI
1 Commander losing to 2 commanders.
Benn Beckman is not a commander, he comes from a different crew structure and is a first mate.
1 Commander struggling to put down a mythical Zoan who is resistant to blunt damage, one Mogura attack literally did 100 times more damage than even Power Mochi.

Why not scale Squardo to 6-A AP since he managed to damage Whitebeard?
Why not scale Kinemmon's durability to even higher than 6-A since he tanked Haoshoku infusion attack without even passing out?

You guys are treating One Piece scaling like ******* DBZ which is so ********.

This is a site about how strong a fictional character is. There is no reason for hostility, especially since this thread is mainly made up of opinions

I think power scaling in One Piece is more complicated than we thought.
Exactly.

Going by this site's logic Captain Kuro would have been 1000000000 times slower than CP9's Soru speed with their whacky ass scaling.
But SBS from Oda literally shuts it down with "Captain Kuro's speed is similar to CP9's Soru".

Yet no one learns from the lesson and still applies this site's scaling logic to One Piece.

Exactly.

Going by this site's logic Captain Kuro would have been 1000000000 times slower than CP9's Soru speed with their whacky ass scaling.
But SBS from Oda literally shuts it down with "Captain Kuro's speed is similar to CP9's Soru".

Yet no one learns from the lesson and still applies this site's scaling logic to One Piece.
No one is forcing you to be here.

No one is forcing you to be here.
I don't use this site just for One Piece, just so happen to drop by once in a while.

I just can't help laughing my ass off at seeing the whacky shit over here.

Actually, I might come here even more often to get my doses of comedy.

Superior Haki =/= Stronger

Portrayal? Doesn't King have a bounty of around 300 million above Katakuri?
Bounty scaling huh?

So I guess Luffy = Kidd = Law in a 1v1 now huh?

Fantastic.

Haki literally transcends all as per canon, by the words of the WSC himself who has seen the old legends fight including ******* Roger, Xebec and Prime Whitebeard.

I don't use this site just for One Piece, just so happen to drop by once in a while.

I just can't help laughing my ass off at seeing the whacky shit over here.

Actually, I might come here even more often to get my doses of comedy.
Lmao stop coping. If you want to change things, make a CRT. It's that simple. Your complaints are annoying, especially since you're not doing anything about them.
Bounty scaling huh?

So I guess Luffy = Kidd = Law in a 1v1 now huh?

Fantastic.
Are you dumb? You tried bringing up portrayal, so I brought up King's portrayed image to the World Government. He is seen as a bigger threat. I'm just using your flawed logic.

As for the Kidd Luffy Law point, there's literally a reason for that an you know it. Stop acting dumb.

1 Commander losing to 2 commanders.
Benn Beckman is not a commander, he comes from a different crew structure and is a first mate.
You can be a commander and a first mate, like Rayleigh
1 Commander struggling to put down a mythical Zoan who is resistant to blunt damage, one Mogura attack literally did 100 times more damage than even Power Mochi.
Because Luffy was canonically out of it, which is what they said when Kata's dumbass sister interfered
Why not scale Squardo to 6-A AP since he managed to damage Whitebeard?
Because Whitebeard was off guard and he got hurt by damn near everyone at Marineford, unless you want 6-A fodder
Why not scale Kinemmon's durability to even higher than 6-A since he tanked Haoshoku infusion attack without even passing out?
Because
#1 The dude who he "Tanked" is 6-A. He backscales from him
#2 He was put unconscious
#3 He's not on that level
#4 He broke his swords
You guys are treating One Piece scaling like ******* DBZ which is so ********.
You act like you know the scaling but you want randoms with no profiles to scale to God Tiers

Don't start with the bullshit

Lmao stop coping. If you want to change things, make a CRT. It's that simple. Your complaints are annoying, especially since you're not doing anything about them.

Are you dumb? You tried bringing up portrayal, so I brought up King's portrayed image to the World Government. He is seen as a bigger threat. I'm just using your flawed logic.

As for the Kidd Luffy Law point, there's literally a reason for that an you know it. Stop acting dumb.
I don't care enough to make a CRT about it since nothing will get changed here if the majority of the One Piece supporters here are as intelligent as you guys, what's the point when the demographic here is so one sided? Doesn't mean I need to be silent about the comedy here.

Portrayal isn't only limited to bounty, with many other factors, including Haki prowess, position within a Yonko Crew with similar crew structures, respect given by the author and impact on the main character etc.

Bounty fails to be a convincing factor when it recently has been discredited as a main measurement of strength.

I don't care enough to make a CRT about it since nothing will get changed here if the majority of the One Piece supporters here are as intelligent as you guys, what's the point when the demographic here is so one sided? Doesn't mean I need to be silent about the comedy here.

Portrayal isn't only limited to bounty, with many other factors, including Haki prowess, position within a Yonko Crew with similar crew structures, respect given by the author and impact on the main character etc.

Bounty fails to be a convincing factor when it recently has been discredited as a main measurement of strength.
FQ4KWAkXsAEAh8R.jpg

You can be a commander and a first mate, like Rayleigh

Because Luffy was canonically out of it, which is what they said when Kata's dumbass sister interfered

Because Whitebeard was off guard and he got hurt by damn near everyone at Marineford, unless you want 6-A fodder

Because
#1 The dude who he "Tanked" is 6-A. He backscales from him
#2 He was put unconscious
#3 He's not on that level
#4 He broke his swords

You act like you know the scaling but you want randoms with no profiles to scale to God Tiers

Don't start with the bullshit
That's the whole ******* point, I am making fun of how the "scaling" works here.

Why not also have JInbe scale to 6-A since he canonically blocked an attack from Akainu from reaching Luffy.

I think we shouldn't assume characters in OP will always punch at their full power. It depends on what kind of opponent. If they face fodders, then it should make sense for them to hold back their power.

46745943.jpg

Because he has a handful of feats that contradict that
Case in point? He got hurt by a BOTimeskip Luffy
I have too much fun watching comedy here, why would I want to leave?

******* love it when I see you and your genius friends try to sound intelligent and bring up your ingenius CRTs, it is entertaining.

I have too much fun watching comedy here, why would I want to leave?

******* love it when I see you and your genius friends try to sound intelligent and bring up your ingenius CRTs, it is entertaining.
Funny when the ignorant are delusional and think they know more than the average viewer
Trying to scale from Buggy D. Clown is even funnier, as if no one knows he is a clown.
0700-012.png

Back