• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For now I'm going to go with no since 8 whitebeards and 5 shanks on a team sounds damn near unstoppable
In that case, I'm leaning towards 3 Primebeards. How does he compare to Big Mom and Kaido? Because if I remember correctly, he should be pretty damn near equal to them.

In that case, I'm leaning towards 3 Primebeards. How does he compare to Big Mom and Kaido? Because if I remember correctly, he should be pretty damn near equal to them.
Yeah around that area

I should note the same characters are on a team together, so, for instance, the Kaidos aren't gonna fight eachother

I think they're all gonna simultaneously clash by using each other's clones to pull a Hakai on each other.

The Mihawks and Shankses would fight, I think that ends with one Shanks left alive because Shanks is a team player.

The Big Moms and Kaidous go after the Primebeards and, if the primebeards die, each other. I estimate that to end with one Kaidou remaining because pog fire dragon >>>>

The Oldbeards are gonna fight the blackbeards, and I think a solid half of the blackbeards would live.

Seeing a group of 5 against them, the rest will, of course, target the blackbeards, and lose high diff.

Back