• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

The combination of the flared aura and the downwards slice, the latter mainly due to being much faster than Llwn can really react to and move away from even if the movement was obviously rather lazy and slower than it could've been, cause significant damage, but even at the speed this bout is going, the wounds are already closing themselves rather quickly, even faster than they can be made.

This does however give a significant degree of information, and even presents an opening. Firstly, a decent insight into Kusanagi's more used abilities, given that she opened her retaliation with them. Those barriers specifically are going to be very annoying, but things can certainly be done about it.

While the initial attack did little more than make her outermost barrier warble somewhat, even with the resultant explosion like from where Llwn kicked the ground, but he can already feel himself getting faster and stronger. In retaliation for the burns covering most of the front of his body, given the strength of Kusanagi's flames compared to his own at the time, and the slash, even if he barely seems to have registered their existence, much less actually reacted in pain, notably intense flames and electricity arc out for and rush down her sword, slamming into the outermost barrier with considerably more force than the first attack, but still not enough to break the barrier even if its obviously damaged. Notably the appearance of the exposed flesh under the burns is... strange, almost resembling a padded jack.

A second, much weaker burst of flames comes out in a radial burst just a moment after the initial retaliation, leading into Llwn's second attack. Without skipping a beat and effortlessly flowing from the initial, failed attack, his arm arcs back around Kusanagi's right side as he moves forwards closer to her in an attempt to cancel out her sword-range entirely. His entire body seems to warp even more, as though pressing itself in her direction to make it as difficult as possible to actually land another sword strike. Singing through the air like a blade, his fingertips strike again, much harder than before, and are immediately followed by seven other attacks, each aiming for other difficult-to-defend areas, made by phantasmal limbs that suddenly erupted from Llwn's right shoulder. With his other arm, and another seven phantasmal limbs coming from the left shoulder, a variety of small explosives, each primed to explode at different times, and clumps of devices that resemble much sharper taser prongs are tossed towards Kusanagi from several different directions.

(Brusel also has the six star ball i think)
@Listentomyrhytm
“Oh, you also have the six star ball too, stranger? Well that mean we have all the ball then.”

Upon finding out that the six star also is in his possession via another portal opening by him, I conclude that the seven ball is collected, and open a portal to the floating palace thingy on the sky, returning to it

Brusel simply waves, as he continues to stare at the countries... hm, he could try to have a little fun and eat some of the inhabitants but... that would not be good. Or would it? The questioning made him stay afloat, not doing anything.

In response to the electricity moving towards her blade Kusanagi... releases it. But as it turns out, this does not stop anything, and in fact grants the sword a greater range of motion than it would otherwise have. Noticing his regeneration, Kusanagi worries less about harm, though she still cannot use her flames to their full extent due to the properties they hold. The sword, now floating in the air, attempts to slash at Llwn's arm, to cut his right arm clean off, as it released a flurry of anti-divine flames from itself, scorching the surroundings even further than it had, doing so to interfere with some of the attacks before they could even happen.

Kusanagi herself, meanwhile, would step back rapidly as the attacks came for her, moving faster than before, using some strange stepping technique that seemed to make her move as fluidly backwards as she would forwards and moving her to a position where the attempted attacks would not hit through a combination of her location and the sword's interference. The sword would then fly back to her hand.

Brusel simply waves, as he continues to stare at the countries... hm, he could try to have a little fun and eat some of the inhabitants but... that would not be good. Or would it? The questioning made him stay afloat, not doing anything.
Kiara frowns. She can't sense his intentions clearly... he's one to be suspicious of.

"You should come with us, or at least give us the dragon balls, so we can go make wishes."

"Well, they're a part of me now, so I shall go." Brusel simply, instead of going with them the normal way, he teleports behind Kon.

Kon seems more concerned than surprised by Brusel's sudden appearance, but he starts counting the balls.

"You already found four of them huh? You work fast."

"Oh! Did you..." Kon looks at Kiara.

"Did he...? Nevermind. So. You've found the 6 remaining balls. Good job. Now you just need to prove yourself worthy of receiving this one."

He looks unsure.

"Or give me some reason to consider you worthy."
“Well, I only know doing trick, so here goes!”

Saying such, I then grabbed out from the inventory a big pile of pennies I get from the bank on my left hand, and my revolver on the right.

“Well, here come my Mad Shot, baby!”

I then throw the pile of pennies sky high, in front of everyone, before firing one shot at it. Bouncing and shooting through all of the pennies, all of them dropped down with a hole in the middle.

"Nice. Ok that works for me. Here." He hands Mad Gun the one star ball.
Grabbing the one star ball on my hand, I jump up and down with glee.

“Yippe! Now we collect all the dragon balls!...Now how do we make a wish with it again?”

I ask him

"With every ball present, call his name, Shenron, and announce you summon him forth."
“So that how you summoned...Well then. Everyone, bring the dragon ball together into one pile.”

I said, randomly placing my balls to one spot on the ground.

Ghelet that was there silently heard all the conversation.

Balls that can grant wishes? Interesting ... maybe I should show my worthiness for ask a wish or ... avoid the others to get one if someone had unpleasant things to ask.

Izanagi had turned around to look at the gathering of people and their Dragon Balls. He stayed quiet and simply observed, from more than one point through his Dark Matter.

(ready I'm awake).

"I wonder what we'll wish" thought Omega.

"Hey kon? How many wishes do we have" she said after giving her sphere to the others.

"Three. There are obviously some limits to the wishes like being unable to revive someone too many times or being unable to kill someone more powerful than the ball's creator, but those are ultimately inconsequential in this world since this is their very first use and the creator is well, me. Oh, I should also mention that you can ask the dragon questions, but bear in mind his patience is limited."

"It's more than a single person here, do you even think that people would simply give up their wishes for yours?" Brusel asks from a corner.

"3 wish for 7+ peoples...now that a doozy."

He said, pondering

"Well, I personally don't exactly have what to wish for, so you guy can have it."

"And who said I wanted a Wish?"

""I want to see what each one asks as wish"

"they also want infinite wishes"

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

While Llwn isn't immediately able to do anything about Kusanagi backing off, he sees an opportunity in the floating sword, even as the flames it unleashes scorch most of his body at rates he can only barely regenerate through. When the sword moves to attempt to remove Llwn's right arm, it encounters much more resistance than it normally should on account of his muscles tensing and moving beyond any natural limit to fortify the area and slow the weapon, which is subsequently surrounded and wrapping in place by thousands of phantasmal strings of unseeming durability that weave both through the air and Llwn's own body. Finally, the illusory arms on that side strike at the blade in an attempt to break it.

However, this is certainly not all Llwn did, as even the concentration needed to maintain all of those visualizations is a tiny fraction of what he could actually maintain. Holding the sword firm all the while, he rushes forwards at great speeds even in comparison to Kusanagi, having visualized another bolt of lightning beneath his feet to bring him forwards at an odd angle through the smoke of his failed explosive attack, surrounded by a small storm of sorcerous flames and electricity that reaches out for Kusanagi as he closes in. Then, even with the arm that is only half-attached due to Kusanagi's sword, he strikes out, the eight sets of limbs attack in unison with a newly materialized weapon, including spears, swords, a bow, and several explosive devices similar to the ones he threw before, their lengths covered in flames and electricity and singing through the aair, with a strange rhythm, as several more appear to attack as he did before. As all of this happens, just after departing from the lightning bolt with another thunderous boom, this time basically in Kusanagi's face, he uses the momentum and control over his body to seemingly bend and spin around behind Kusanagi as though to cut off her immediate escape.

It finishes, the barrier is done being constructed, at the deepest depths of the ocean, surrounded by only the strangest of lifeforms adapted for their new home, a place only they could go, safe from the world at large. If something were to happen to the rest of the planet, they'd most likely live, and she chose this location for similar reasons.

Adapted huh? Must be nice to adapt to your environment, being able to be considered normal there, and thrive.

She thought this, thinking back to past times, but shakes her head and continues focusing.

"Okay, I'm not around people so I gotta improvise somehow."

Splitting physically and creating 2 more copies of herself, the copies leave the barrier, one of them immediately utilizing domain expansion, to connect to the souls of every fish nearby, before transfiguring them.

Their sizes, characteristics, power, all of it changed. They could freely go between depths to hunt targets, or scout. These fish were set to protect the entrance to the labyrinth, their goal was to chase things in such a way that whatever they chased would end up inside.

The second duplicate leaves the ocean, and decides to go to that new place that appeared, and see what the people there were doing, watching from afar while invisible.

"Hmmm, I wonder..." The original body says to herself, looking at the familiars dancing about the labyrinth.

main-qimg-fc2125eb6e28fe5bb332864721c551de.webp

Back