• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@Andykhang @ZephyrosOmega
"Hun, Germany? That's something I hadn't thought of" Omega said before moving to Mad Gun's location through the teleporter together with Kiara.

"We threaten them for the sphere or not?" Omega asks Mad gun

Last edited:
One of Brusel's pieces comes across the four star ball clasped in the claw of a dragon statue in China.

After everyone else had left, Izanagi was still at the Lookout. He was looking over the world from the edge of the structure. Some Dark Matter had been sent to a city by him to take over some computers and gather information about this world. He wasn't planning on searching for these 'Dragon Balls', but he still needed information.

"Hmm..."

"Aye, that is it. Although, I will argue, true understanding can only come with the near-death focus, but then again, I do not believe I am capable of that, especially not now."

"Threaten them for it. If they don't budge, we take it by force!" Kiara clenches her fist and grins. "Oh, and I've got the seven-star one, and Mad gun over there's got the two-star one."

Last edited:
Kusanagi looked at her sword as he mentioned near death, realizing that with her fighting to the death, that isn't exactly a possibility.

"Very well. Do you wish to fight somewhere else, or shall we remain here?"

Having absorbed the four star ball, Brusel fully absorbs them, as he smiles. "I think that should be it... the others must have gathered the rest."

I order the extra rare meat and some orange juice. Those are the most popular orders it seems. Waiting should take a bit, so i wonder what i could do.

Everyone else is either on their phones looking at trivial things, or speaking with another. Do they peharps take enjoyment in such things? I do not understand...

like 10 minutes later or smth idk

The food has arrived. Explendid. Guess the juice goes first.

"...!"

W-What in tarnation? Is this what... tasting feels like? Conveying feelings into words is difficult, however, a single word is enough to describe this.

"E-Extasy."

Simply amazing. So this is the purpose of a tongue. If the juices were that exquisite, then...

I take a bite off the meat.

And for the first time ever, tears flow down my cheeks.
[This post was brought to you by hungry Crimson]

"Well I'm sick of waiting! Catch up if you feel like it."

Kiara flies through the portal, using haki to locate the orb, as well as anyone else in the location with her.

"Hello, humans!" She smiles cheerfully as she floats above the table, much to the shock and likely fear of the men sitting around it. The glow around her body begins to intensify. "I suppose here's a good a time as any to make my debut into the world. Just so you know, me and my friends here will be running this planet sooner rather than later. So, you mortals can refer to me as..."

A gale of wind suddenly erupts from her in every direction, destroying everything in the room and sending the men in side flying, pinning them against the walls hard enough to break bones and completely wreck the place.

"Goddess."

Calmly, Kiara floats over to the dragon ball, grabbing it. "That's one more for our collection."

Last edited:
The bullets, upon striking Kiara's form, don't merely bounce off her... They stop. At each impact, a small ripple effect emanates from her skintight barrier, and the projectiles, their energy dispersed, merely clatter to the ground.

"You should be grateful that I spared your leaders' lives. I go to all that trouble to not kill them, and this is how you repay me? It seems you all deserve a lesson in manners..."

Kiara calmly holds a finger up towards the guards, which begins to glow with a heat that increases rapidly.

"...Cruel Sun."

And then everything is bathed in fire. The entire room is quickly burnt to a crisp, glass and metal melting into slag while the men are incinerated down to their skeletons in a matter of seconds.

"hn, it would be more fun if they were Nazi but it's almost the same I guess" Omega with a wave of his hand brings the dragon ball

Ghelet started to fly towards the structure that appeared above the ocean, teleporting at great distances to cover more distance.

Using Bel Argata, I revive and heal the people before they truly turn into bone, before taking out the compass/key again, looking for the 4 star ball.

“Hm...where are they now...”

"That is good."

Llwn remarks, remaining in his "stance."

He seems cautious at the moment, running through possible responses to his movements, something aided by Kusanagi's choice of weapon. After all, there's only so many things you can do with a sword, even if you have some supernatural power over it, right? While he readies himself, what appears to be either tattoos or some other kind of skin marking of a strange, vaguely green color appears along his hands, feet, elbows, knees, and his face, separating normal skin into scale-like patterns. Even further, a light heat haze, punctuated by wisps of a deep red and vibrant blue-green, surrounds his body as nearby grass is consumed in tiny licks of flame and the remains compacted and frozen.

Making the first move by kicking the ground to begin movement at a proper speed, an explosion obviously uncharacteristic of the force applied rings out where he struck the earth, putting Llwn at top speed and sending unusually large smoldering remains at Kusanagi. With his left hand, kept close to his chest, he makes a strange motion as a flash of blinding light erupts from it, bright enough to instantly blind most animals and give near-permanent eye damage to any others, and with his ring he makes a clawing strike towards center mass, his fingertips seeming to be covered in especially potent flames that set fire to even the nearby air and even move like a flame themselves, his muscles and bones moving together like water and granting an extended range just beyond Kusanagi's immediate sword-range.

The smoldering remains are scattered by the immediate flaring of an aura of fire surrounding Kusanagi.

The light seems to do little to bother Kusanagi at all, who moves to intercept this attack. While Llwn moved unnaturally to avoid being in her immediate range, Kusanagi did the same to raise her cutting range, her arm extending further than would be normally possible for a human, to bring an upwards swing down towards Llwn's torso. She allows the claw to meet the layered forcefields surrounding her body, as her torso moves back in unnatural ways, similarly to Llwn. The heat generated by his attack meets the potent flames surrounding Kusanagi, ones that burn all the more to the divine.

"Oh shit, put a pin in that." She pokes her head through the portal. "Sup, nerd. Lemme see your balls!"

She then pauses.

"...The dragon balls. The wish-granting ones."

"Huh... And am I to assume you're: A) From another world, B) Not trying to get them all for yourself, and C) Not trying to take over the world? Cause if you answer no to B or C, we might have a problem."

Brusel simply points at himself. "Right here." He says with a bit of a giggle.
“So yeah, are you the friendly people who get informed by the voice, or not friendly? “

I said with the classic cowboy greeting (as in a smile and a revolver pointing toward the person)

"Friendly or not friendly... that doesn't reallyy matter, as I am simply existing. But yes, I listen to the voice, and I am from Planet Sadala. Either way, I was answering your dragon ball question."

"Friendly or not friendly... that doesn't reallyy matter, as I am simply existing. But yes, I listen to the voice, and I am from Planet Sadala. Either way, I was answering your dragon ball question."
“So I guess you’re friendly. Onto the 5 star ball then.”

I said, repeating the action again to search it, but upon seeing the portal just open to one of the guy next to me...

“Well, the 5 star ball have been found then. Onto the 6 star ball.”

Saying such, I then once again trying to open a portal to the 6 star ball.

Back