• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

Kiara skids to a halt mid-flight. "Nagoya..." Her brief look of surprise turns into one of smugness. "Damn RIGHT most powerful nations. Well, I suppose it won't hurt if I just slip in and grab that..."

With that, she changes course, headed towards Japan, her rainstorm following behind, growing in size by the second...

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Fair. I guess we can see what wish comes of it when others find them. Anyway, if the other person is looking for you as you said, no need for me to really greet them, it'd just waste their time, so I think I'll just set off to find somewhere to stay."

Last edited:
@Edwellken
"Computer, look for information of something similar to the Dragon Balls that the United States has acquired in the last century, if my suspicions are correct, the sphere should be registered in the US systems that hacked" said omega

Once on the moon, Brusel starts looking around to see if his theory was correct, spreading small parts of himself to also look around.

"Sorry, Nagoya, but your sunny skies are about to come to a sudden and unpleasant end."

Kiara comes to a halt over Nagoya, too high up to be spotted, and lets her storm catch up with her. As she waits, the rain clouds pass over the city, beginning to pour down rain. The skies are darkened, people quickly beginning to take shelter inside buildings, with umbrellas, or wherever they can find. AKA, Kiara suddenly becomes much less noticeable by comparison.

Taking advantage of the sudden foul weather, she flies downwards, landing outside the shrine and waltzing in.

"Hmm... Maybe I should go 'treasure hunting' and nab me some of the imperial regalia. Being emperor sounds pretty fun~" She muses to herself, walking right to the dragon ball and picking it up before looking around at the other treasures.

One of Brusel's pieces quickly sees the gleam of the six star ball from where it sits inside of a crater.

“Oh yeah! Jackpot!”

Happy that the ball come out so easily, I turn off the portal, before grabbing it into my hand.

“Now...the seventh ball sound nice.”

I then once again use the Compass/Key pair to find the seventh ball.

@Edwellken
Omega would teleport, inside the White House, although he had modified the molecules of his armor to repel visible light, X-Rays, Thermograpic Vision, Infrared Vision and Ultraviolet Vision.

"Now I am invisible and intagible, finding the sphere will be a piece of cake"

"Very well. I will contact you telepathically once I am done, if that is fine with you, and meet back up."

She said, before heading towards the newcomer.

Still within the shrine, Kiara's rather surprised to see a new portal open near her. She stows the dragon ball away in her dress before turning towards the portal, making sure she's near the exit in case she needs to make a run for it.

"And who's this then?" She asks, crossing her arms.

Finding it is indeed a piece of cake. It's sitting in a display case inside of a locker in the oval office. Nobody else is presently in the room.
"Let's see, so that no one finds out" Using the Creation abilities, Omega creates a fake Duplicate of the sphere.

"I hope no one notices" quickly change the spheres

Still within the shrine, Kiara's rather surprised to see a new portal open near her. She stows the dragon ball away in her dress before turning towards the portal, making sure she's near the exit in case she needs to make a run for it.

"And who's this then?" She asks, crossing her arms.
“Oh? Someone else already get the ball before me...”

Chuckling my tongue, I then pondered...

If she is helding them now, she could be one of the people who get notice about the wish-granting ball thingy...

If so, this could be considered a gang project. So...

“...Well, are you friendly, or not-friendly? Are you the one who get notified about the ball through the voice, or are you from the other side?”

Said with a smile, I pointed my revolver at her

Last edited:
"I've been brought to this world by another force. From the way you're talking, I'm assuming you are too?"

She reaches for her Bisento, making it obvious to the Mad Gun that she's on guard, but not attacking... yet.

"As to whether or not I'm friendly, that really depends on how much longer you plan to point that gun on me."

"I've been brought to this world by another force. From the way you're talking, I'm assuming you are too?"

She reaches for her Bisento, making it obvious to the Mad Gun that she's on guard, but not attacking... yet.

"As to whether or not I'm friendly, that really depends on how much longer you plan to point that gun on me."
Hm...she is also like me as well...Which mean she should also hear the voice...If so

“...Well I guess you’re friendly then. Since this is a gang project, no point stealing from you either.”

I said, before I put the revolver down. I then take out the compass/key pair again.

“Hm...now third ball sound right.”

I then begin to search and open the portal to the third ball.

immediately, Llwn feels it begin to move towards him. He stands slowly, carefully, looking clear in its direction, and motioning for Ghelet to make some distance.

"Hey, wait up, you've got a compass for those?" Kiara activates flash once more, dashing into the portal before it closes. "Well don't just leave me hanging out in the middle of nowhere!"

She would then soon arrive in front of Llwn, which would probably make Ghelet a lot less concerned as the two had talked before.

"I think you were looking for me or something like that?"

She asked upon arrival.

"Hey, wait up, you've got a compass for those?" Kiara activates flash once more, dashing into the portal before it closes. "Well don't just leave me hanging out in the middle of nowhere!"
“Woah, where do you come from? This is in the middle of the ocean.”

I said, impressed that she arrive instantly and bravely dive toward the air above the ocean.

Once the Dragon Ball has been absorbed, Brusel teleports to Russia to try and find the next Dragon Ball.

"I heard about this Russia place as a possible candidate to where a Dragon Ball would be..."

Last edited:
Kiara allows her forcefield to keep her from falling into the ocean. "I followed you through the portal. If you meant my home world... well, that's a story in and of itself. So, the next ball's down in the ocean?"

Kiara allows her forcefield to keep her from falling into the ocean. "I followed you through the portal. If you meant my home world... well, that's a story in and of itself. So, the next ball's down in the ocean?"
"I already have them, though?"

I said, as I taken out the two stars ball and place it in my hand.

Lailah heads off, flying through the sky, looking for a good place to set up.

It's not like I'm limited to one, so I might as well set up the "main" one somewhere hidden, but still able to be reached.

After deciding this, she repeatedly boosts herself to reach her destination quicker, and flies off towards Challenger Deep, at the bottom of the ocean.

"That psychic energy, it is probably that girl, I should observe her so she does not cause much chaos and destruction." Omega teleports 5km from Mad Gun and Kiara's location, although at that distance she could still see and hear them perfectly

"Supervillain in the same team as the hyper gunman, who would say it" Omega said to herself as she put her hand on the front of helmet

Through her vastly-increased range that comes with her observation haki, Kiara spots Omega's reappearance. She then frowns. "I'm gonna check something out. Go grab that dragon ball, yeah?" She says to mad gun as she flies in Omega's direction. With Flash, she's able to reach him in not even a minute.

"It's rude to spy on people, you know," She says to Omega.

"It is indeed. You seem to be somewhat uneasy around me. Yet I do not think I have done anything."
"Yes, well, you see, a "lack of something" is exactly the predicament here. In accordance with human nature, I've naturally prided myself on my analytical abilities, even before the current situation, yet against you... it's as though I'm trying to cut a blade of grass fluttering through the air by throwing stones at it. Metaphorically, obviously."

Llwn adjusts himself slightly.

"As far my brain is concered, it is as though there is a hole in the world where you stand, and unfilled void that lets nothing roam free. And so, I make but one simple request:"

With that word, the currents of air around the area change drastically, swirling about like a tornado is forming on top of them, and the smell of something metallic and tangy is overwhelming. Llwn himself crouches over slightly, flexing his hands into a claw-like grip as a wide smile crosses his face.

"Allow me to fill that void."

@ZephyrosOmega
"That is true, but I have only been made sure that you don't destroy something of national value as collateral damage"

"I also found the 5-star sphere" shows the Dragon ball.

"How many do you own?

My body does not require the care humans need, but maybe i could atempt to experience the same care humans need. I do not require sustenance, but peharps i could get something out of it even besides survival.

I make my way into a restaurant. An extablishment that people come to seek for sustenance, specifically, food and water. It would seem the process requires a little waiting.

As she swam through the sea, towards her destination, Lailah took a second to look around and admire the sight of the ocean life around her around her, and thought for a moment about what she hoped to do.

She continues to dive down vertically, the conditions down there not affecting her in the slightest, as she begins setting up her labyrinth at the deepest part of the sea.

There will be less negativity around here than another place, but this can work still.

"I assume what you refer to is my natural characteristic. People in my own world were at times left stunned at it. Seeing through all, yet one stands before them that they absolutely cannot see through. I cannot say if fighting will grant you any insights."

She explained, seemingly unbothered by the growing winds around them.

"That said, I assume death is not the intended outcome for you. As such, I will fight with that in mind."

Back