• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like a brand-new woman!" Kiara stretches, a look of excitement on her face.

Kusanagi looks at Kiara.

"Right, you were one who appeared later than the rest, correct?"

It was an interesting outcome nonetheless, I wonder if there will be more like this.

She spoke telepathically to Lailah.

"So it seems. Always preferred the spear myself, really" She gives Kusanagi the once-over, frowning as she glances over her. It's hard to explain... but she can't really get a read on kusanagi's... well, anything.

"So, what are your big plans, then? Surely you've got some."

"hmmmmm..."

That wasn't a lot of information gained, but it's better than nothing. What now...

There aren't any particularly tough game on this world, especially with the power Llwn has now, other than the other people brought here... probably. Kusanagi is a bit of a completely ****** matchup for him, he realizes, so that's not a great standard.

I need a lot of mana, but since I don't want to extract it from the peoples and animals of this planet I am opting for a more ... green resource.

Also I need trustworthy allies, I could give you part of the mana I'll "produce" in exchange of your alliance. He explained telepathically.

I see? So you want me to aassist you in getting mana then, and what would this proposed alliance entail?

"Mine? For now, I would not say I have any yet. Other than to find more interesting things than I had in my original world."

The woman answered. While not many things could be seen about her, a fact that was evident was that she was exceptionally tall.

Likely. I can't imagine a situation like this being conventional in any way. That aside, what is Ghelet asking of you anyway? You two seem quite different from one another.

She telepathically asked Lailah.

Those were some truly foolish wishes, Izanagi thinks to himself.

That Kiara woman was apparently intent on conquering this world. She would be an obstacle. That could certainly make things interesting however. Some of the others seem to be communicating in ways that are concealed from Izanagi and some seem to be hanging around aimlessly.

I see? So you want me to aassist you in getting mana then, and what would this proposed alliance entail?
Two simple things.

One, free ourself from the chains of this scheme.

And second, meanwhile we are there I want to avoid to ruin the life of the peoples of this world

Oh? Those are interesting terms. Ruin the lives of the populace in what way? Also, as for the mana situation, before you ask for help making a bootlegged solution, have you looked for leylines in this world? She responds to Ghelet

@The_Divine_Phoenix

He's proposing an alliance, and asking for help securing mana or something apparently.

Kiara turned back, smugly winking at Ghelet.

"Plans? Oh boy, I've got plans. I think some serious changes need to be made around here. If you're worried though, I'll be upfront and say I intend to improve the lives of everyone."

Having finnished eating ppeople, Brusel starts destroying the town, as he holds his hhad upwards, andd shooting out various ki blasts into the air, which quickly fall dow. Trying to destroy the place.

"I can't say. Nobody can know how things will turn out in the end."

Kusanagi answered, shrugging.

Mana? What does he need that for? I suppose you may as well accept for the moment, then see how it goes.

@ZephyrosOmega

Izanagi chuckles: "I see. Then I have nothing to worry about. I wish you godspeed."

He then starts walking towards the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. "If anyone needs me, you can find me here." he says before entering.

"Well then..." Kiara floats upwards, flying off.

"Hmm... First I'll take over the U.S., then I'll start getting the rich people to redistribute their wealth... ooh, I'll force Elon Musk to actually start developing catgirls... Hmm?"

She stopped mid-flight, as she could sense an unusual ki signature. Using haki, she viewed the distance, where she could see a certain Brussel Sprout attacking a village. "Well, that won't do at all! I should defend my future subjects."

Activating flash, she zoomed over to Brusel's location. "Excuse me! If you could, yknow, not do that, that'd be great!"

Gabriela returns to the base with boyfriend and will come out of her armor.

"Hhm, what should I call you" she said to herself out loud

"As you want, my sun" said the red-haired man.

"Gabriel? No, very confused, Steve? Very bad, Red? Terrible. Maybe Jesus? Looks good on you?" Asked the Girl.

"Sounds good to me" said Jesus.

"Wait a minute" she quickly sat on the table where her computer was and created a fake bank account in addition to printing a connected credit card.

"Well, how about we go to New York" she said as she took her hand and they both teleported leaving the Omega armor updating.

Brusel smells of sweets, and seems to be chewing on something, as he puts his hand down, he swallows. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, what did you say?"

Dark Matter had quickly started spreading through the United States, taking over many electronics and in the case of some constructs, disguising themselves as humans.

Meanwhile Izanagi started training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Kiara frowns. That candy has... well, had a ki signature.

"I said to stop killing people. Those are my future subjects, you know, and I don't take kindly to their mistreatment."

So is that your plan for any threat that may emerge then? Interesting, I hope I dont get classified as one then. Lailah replies jokingly, before continuing

Well, how did you want to prepare, a good way would probably be to set up a base of operations, you could use the existing one I suppose, or you can come visit mine for the time being, we can plan from there.

I see. Well, its located in what is referred to as Challenger Deep, I trust you can find it, there's another me there which can lead you inside. I'll be around, somewhere, not sure what to do now, ta-ta.

With that declaration, the Lailah on the lookout flies away, heading towards North America.

He places a hand on her, as he puts two fingers on his forehead. "Well, do you want the answer to why?"
"That was a bad move on your part."

Brusel suddenly feels a hard impact in his stomach from Kiara's fist... but not just any impact. It feels like it completely ignored his normally malleable, stretchy nature, and struck him like it would strike any normal human. Not only that... but it feels hot. Like... Really, REALLY hot. So hot it's actively burning away his body from contact with her fist.

"My name is Kiara Yuuki, the woman who's going to rule this world. I don't take shit from people like you."

While considering things to do and vaguely watching the major goings-on of the world, Llwn gets a quick meal out of a field-dressed elk, leaving basically nothing but the teeth, horns, spine, hooves, and skin.

Where are you going anyway? For now, I suppose I will head to that base of yours as intended.

Kusanagi asked telepathically. She would then speak to Izanagi via telepathy, before he had left yet.

I would like to speak with you when you have time. Contact me when such is the case.

She said, before vanishing extremely quickly and appearing at Challenger Deep. She would observe the place and see what Lailah was making.

Back