• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

Seeing that the ball is in positions, Mad Gun then began to summon Shenron

"Shenron, I summoned You!"

He said out loud, with his hands reaching for the sky (because it fit the mood)

The sky darkens across the entire planet as the large serpentine form of the Eternal Dragon emerges. He floats elegantly above the floating platform.

"I am Shenron. I shall grant you any wish. Now speak!"

Though Llwn would attempt a great many movements, Kusanagi had been waiting to react and intercept, this too was likely clear to him. And at this moment, it would become clear that there was much yet to be seen. The sword spun around rapidly as attacks were aimed at it, performing Dim Current Slash and moving in ways one would never imagine a sword could manage, warding off the attacks that attempted to surround it through a mix of this and anti-divine flames and energy bursting out from it.

As for Kusanagi herself, she would reveal something new, as the sword raged against the attacks Llwn attempted to close in, she cut down the distance between herself and the sword, appearing where it was, grabbing it and immediately reappearing a significant distance behind where the sword originally was.

"It seems they've done something interesting. I believe you've seen quite a bit already, so I'll leave you with this as a hint of the truth."

She said, smiling as she moved to attack.

All of this, with Kusanagi no longer being where she was, would interfere with Llwn's attempted attacks. Now, Kusanagi, utterly wreathed in hellish flames, seeming to have transformed entirely, dashed at Llwn with phenomenal speed, making an unusual set of steps.

"Behold the brilliance of my secret technique! One silent step... Two steps to infinity... Three steps, a sword absolute! Lightless, Three Stage Thrust!"

A slash nearing perfection, breaking down causality itself to strike at the opponent, that was the gift this warrior had earned from her, as it had been time to bring this to a conclusion.

Suddenly feeling that something isn’t right, Mad Gun change his mind, and said something

“Can I ask a question: Who send us here, and for what purpose?...IDK, just feel like if I don’t ask this something bad will happen.”

"The being who brought you here is a whimsical deity of great power. One that prefers not to interfere in the world in direct ways, but rather experiment on mortals and lesser beings by summoning unique people and things together and watching how they interact. Its purpose for doing this seems to be entertainment. Now, state your wish."

[People can definitely steal wishes btw, for anyone not on the discord and/or unaware of how it works in dragon ball. Just have to kind of be in Shenron's earshot and make a wish. This post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends.]

"The being who brought you here is a whimsical deity of great power. One that prefers not to interfere in the world in direct ways, but rather experiment on mortals and lesser beings by summoning unique people and things together and watching how they interact. Its purpose for doing this seems to be entertainment. Now, state your wish."
“Ah, figure.” I said, understanding something.

Ghelet reacting instantly, enchanting with a word his speed with a spell and then teleporting in front of the face of Shenron.

"I wish that this planet and its inhabitants will be invulnerable to the harmful influences of beings that comes from other worlds like us"

"Oh, you ************!" Kiara tackles him angrily, pushing him to the ground. "Wait your goddamn turn!"

Last edited:
Lailah looks on, shocked at the wish Ghelet just uttered

What a wish indeed. The one back in the barrier thinks, as she chuckles to herself

"Wishes are all well and good, but typically you do have to be careful with the wording." She muses, waiting to see how this plays out

"A wish on such a scale is not within my power."

"You're gonna want to reduce the scale on that one... by about a planet's population's worth if you want anything worthwhile to happen." Kon chimes in.

"A wish on such a scale is not within my power."

"You're gonna want to reduce the scale on that one... by about a planet's population's worth if you want anything worthwhile to happen." Kon chimes in.
“Aw, I was planning to go somewhere else if such wish got made, but oh well.” Mad Gun casually said

Upon hearing that, Before anyone can do anything else, Kiara shouts to the dragon, "O Eternal dragon! Heed my command. I ask of you, grant me as much power as you're able to! I wish for you to strengthen my abilities!"

omega lets out a little laugh.

"Kon My friend, the wishes that the dragon cannot fulfill are subtracted from the 3 wishes?"(did I write it right?)

Ahhh... I suppose it would be kinda rude to not respond in kind.

Stopping his spinning motion in its tracks in the short moment before Kusanagi's attack, Llwn adopts a low stance with a wide base, facing to his left,, almost as though his entire top half is limp. A distinctly different feeling comes from him in this moment, one that presses against her mind with far greater force than anything before. His body tenses and roils beneath itself as a result of the visualizations, the overlapping visages of thousands of monstrous beasts and dragons being both easily visible and an apt comparison.

Llwn had never done this before, as it had only just occurred to him, but it all bore the mark of an absurd talent and experience.

Kusanagi's attack was very linear, but with its speed, at this short of a range, and with the world seeming to warp around it, that doesn't exactly help much, and the strange feeling given off by these new flames doesn't help either, but Llwn had an idea. Her attack pierces clear through his side, almost horizontally, but in that moment he makes his move. Force is concentrated from across his body, and under his left foot a blinding streak of light appears, before almost his entire body blurs as his leg was thrown along a trajectory at speeds exponentially faster than he could react to.

Carried by the light, his left foot finds its home on a trajectory for Kusanagi's liver, with Llwn's base strength, which was already approaching Kusanagi's level, amplified by the visualizations, the added force, and the utterly ridiculous speed increase tearing through the barriers with minimal resistance. The foot tears through the flesh and reaches into the organs, a piercing force emanating from it and going throughout the rest of Kusanagi's body, while the upper leg moves independantly, as the force resulted in the gruesome separation of the lower and upper legs. At the same time, Llwn, aided by the simple recoil of his kick, quickly moves back away from Kusanagi's new flames, preemptively kicking the ground to throw himself.

Strangely, he seems to be wincing at the slight licks of the flames that do actually reach him.

Upon hearing that, Before anyone can do anything else, Kiara shouts to the dragon, "O Eternal dragon! Heed my command. I ask of you, grant me as much power as you're able to! I wish for you to strengthen my abilities!"
"Your wish has been granted."

[Kiara is now perpetually at the (10x) amp cap in base until it surpasses 5-B and has standard DB ki control and martial arts on par with any fully human character in dragon ball.]

omega lets out a little laugh.

"Kon My friend, the wishes that the dragon cannot fulfill are subtracted from the 3 wishes?"(did I write it right?)
"They aren't subtracted."

[2 left]

@ZephyrosOmega

Reacting quickly, Ghelet dodged the move of Kiara, looking at her with an annoyed expression.

"Really? Your wish was just more power? What are you? A warlord?"
Kiara looks at him and just goes:

unknown.png

The attack succeeds in breaking through the already damaged barriers and greatly harming Kusanagi as her own sword tears at the internal structure of Llwn, although perhaps she took slightly less damage than intended as the barriers still lessened the force some what, regardless, Kusanagi smiles despite the damage that had been dealt to them both, as her body begins to rapidly reconstitute itself.

The two attacks of absolute force, clashing, an interesting sight indeed, if any could witness it.

The woman stood up, seemingly content as the flames around her seemed to cease.

Llwn would now notice that damage dealt by the flames wasn't actually healing at all, which were mostly concentrated on his leg as that struck at it directly, though it was merely a few singes and burns at this point, nothing that could actually impede him much. It did serve as a showing of what she could do though.

"You're quite impressive, I must admit. Willing to go through untold harm to land a strike, such dedication is rare."

She said, commending her opponent.

I am done with my match, I have heard the dragon be summoned. Shall I meet you, or is there something else you wish?

She telepathically contacted Lailah.

"Then there are only 2 Wishes left ..." she puts her hand on her metal chin.

"I was going to ask the same thing as Mad gun, but now I have something else"

"Great Dragon, I ask you to grant me true happiness, if you know what I mean" Inside the armor is a very excited Gabriela, she wanted a boyfriend.(and oliver wants a girlfriend)

"Hm... maybe I could go assault a village, eat some people..." Brusel thinks to himself, as he looks, slowly starting to float, dragon balls still on him.

I've set up shop in a place they refer to as Challenger Deep, or you can meet the other me near where the dragon is, seeing them fight over the wishes is certainly a spectacle. Lailah responds

Llwn lands somewhat seamlessly on the ground, as his leg had already regrown, although it had obviously still been in the fire, turning the speed of his regeneration against him in a sense, although it fared much better than his other leg, which is essentially a charred heap on the floor. He looks at the un-healing burns curiously before speaking to Kusanagi.

"I wouldn't call it so much dedication as... my only option, frankly. You're faster than me for the most part and I can't act ahead of time because of your nature, so that kind of tactic was the only way I could really do anything."

He chuckles, looking to the sky and noticing the change.

"... you wouldn't happen to know anything about this, would you?"

He asks pointing to the sky.

"That's from the wishing Dragon a bunch of people were looking for. People are currently tripping over one another for wishes there. From what I gather, the Dragon is quite limited, but there are still things to be gotten from it. It appears to turn the world dark when summoned."

She explained, looking up at the sky as she said this.

I'd imagine so. And noted. I will likely meet you up there then.

“Let see, now that she make the wish... Since I have nothing better to wish, I wish for a really strong and powerful horse as a ride and companion?” He said randomly.

"So it is. I will depart for now."

She replied, before vanishing almost instantly and making her way to the lookout through a mix of speed and teleportation. She didn't care for a wish, but she would arrive before the dragon left. She ended up standing near Lailah.

"Greetings."

@Paul_Frank

Lailah, I need help, where are you? Things became little dangerous and also we are in this world apparently because some greater god is bored and wants us to dance like dolls. Ghelet say telepathically, trying to contact the woman.

Last edited:
A boy who is exactly Gabriela's type who will love her unconditionally and a horse comparable to Bucephalus (subject to amp cap) appear below Shenron.

"Your wishes have been fulfilled. Farewell."

The remaining balls scatter randomly across the world and become inert.

Back