• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"I do have one curiosity however..." The saiyan keeps on saying, as he walks, his skin turning pink briefly, yet returning to its normal form. "...How strong are you?"

"Hmm, while the empty dimension sounds like a nice place to stay, I think it'd be better to set up in a place that isn't empty, it'd be sequestered from local space anyway." Lailah explains

"And that's rather unfortunate. So after the star rendered your planet uninhabitable, you lived there alone, quite a sad existence. I assume there was no way to bring back the dead in your world huh?"

@ZephyrosOmega

"Por que tengo que hacerlo todo yo?" Gabriela murmurs that and waves her left hand.

--at the Kami-sama temple--

Omega moves her left hand to a specific direction which creates a wooden structure. It was a portal.

--With Gabriela and her companion -

In the same direction where the superhybrid pointed, the same structure appeared and activated.

"This portal will take you to the temple." she said

A while into Llwn's little trek, he becomes annoyed by his relative lack of speed compared to where he wishes to go. This was always a problem, but he thought his newfound power would at least make this front less of an issue. For an instant, he imagines the speed he desired, streaking across the sky like a lightning bolt.

And it occurs.

Beneath his feet, seemingly glued to them, massive sparks of electricity appear from nothing and streak across the sky towards his destination, just as he had imagined, but far faster than he could possibly hope to react. In less than a few seconds, he lands a decent ways in front of the target, a large mansion, a thunderous boom resounding throughout and across the complex, even cracking several windows.

Just before he lands, however, he receives a message from... someone else. They aren't hostile, as far as he can tell, but the sheer fact that he could be reached like that is concerning in and of itself.

"I see. I could aid you in establishing defenses to some extent if you wish, as said, I have little else to do. And the empty space could yet be filled if you chose to go such a route."

She suggested.

"I spent a lot of time honing my skill, that was all I had left at that point. I am quite glad to see living beings again, as it was a boring life without them. Seeing a world where humans survive, even if I can no longer call myself human. There was no way to resurrect the dead. Even if there was, they would have died from the radiation and cold."

"Well, good to know I'm surrounded by better company than my mom was." Kiara steps down onto the ground and smiles, walking through it. "'Sup?", she says to everyone inside.

(Kiara's 5'6" btw, i guess i should note that)

The girl raises an eyebrow, looking Omega up and down. "And you're not as intimidating as a big armor knight should be, but I suppose we all have to deal with disappointments in life."

(I'm assuming Omega is the armored form, correct me if I'm wrong)

"Understood. Is there anything to do in this place you stay in?"
"There's the hyperbolic time chamber which is exactly what it sounds like. other than that, hold that thought."

"I do have one curiosity however..." The saiyan keeps on saying, as he walks, his skin turning pink briefly, yet returning to its normal form. "...How strong are you?"
"I mean I'm fairly avera- ohhhhhhh." He laughs. "Yeah, well. You'd probably die. Oh, but wait a sec."

Kon reaches into his pockets, pulling out a large orange orb with a single star on it.

"I have a message from the one who brought us here." He says, making sure to once again speak to everyone who isn't there telepathically. "This is called a dragon ball. There are seven of them spread around throughout this world. If you can gather all 7 of them in one place, you can call forth the magical dragon Shenron to grant you three wishes. Searching for these balls is the first challenge offered to you, though you're free to ignore it if you want."

He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a note which, after clearing his throat, he begins read.

"The first is in the hand of the overseer, to give to the one who he deems most worthy.

The second is in the deepest place in the world.

The third, fourth and fifth are in the possession of the world's most powerful nations.

The sixth is always moving, witnessing every corner of the world each day.

Finally, the seventh is in the birthplace of them all."

He uncomfortably puts the note back in his pocket.

(Kiara's 5'6" btw, i guess i should note that)

The girl raises an eyebrow, looking Omega up and down. "And you're not as intimidating as a big armor knight should be, but I suppose we all have to deal with disappointments in life."

(I'm assuming Omega is the armored form, correct me if I'm wrong)
(yes, it's the armor, and it's around 6'1", although Gabriela is 4'9")

"sarcasm, I like your attitude girl"

"...Witnessing every corner of the world, so it's either a moon or a sun..." Brusel says to himself, but then sighs in disappointment that he'll probably die. His skin turns fully pink and some of it falls to the ground, as he prepares to take flight. His eyes now dark and red and his hair white.

"I suppose if you have nothing better to do, I might as well take you up on your offer Ms. Kusanagi."

Lailah says, accepting the offer

"That makes sense, being the only living thing does sound like it'd be boring, so I can see why you'd enjoy having found a world where people remain. Do you intend to protect the people of this world from threats, to make up for what you failed to do before, or does that not matter to you, so much as you just like the company?"

@Hl3_or_bust

Ghelet was suddenly distracted by the explosion.

He teleported near the newcomer immediately after.

"And who are you?"
Despite his ears still ringing from the boom of thunder, Llwn clearly hears the question, although he only glances in Ghelet's general direction with a strange, animal-like quality to his glare.

"I'm... searching for something around here."

He responds.

"Wish-granting balls, huh... glad I got here when I did. Well, big guy, how do you feel about taking over some nations? I could use a test run for these new powers, but I don't mind you tagging along."

Kiara speaks to Omega, smiling.

Last edited:
"Well, by this point I do not know. I long since abandoned any purpose I once held. If something truly was to wipe out any and all forms of life in the world, I would likely stand against it, largely because it would likely not stop without trying to kill me and you as well. I would not say anything lofty matters to me anymore, but I would still act in self-preservation and a desire to have people to speak to."

She explained.

"That aside, some sort of event seems to be happening. And someone just arrived nearby."

"Interesting. I assume safety mechanisms are in place, as i do not see them. My goal is not to obtain those, but rather, to understand this world. I shall not partake in it, and will give away any i find."

Bowing respectfully to Kon, I peel away at space-time and drag myself into the Abyss. It reminds me of home.

I return to New York, melting into the world from the shadows of everything. I suppose, to understand the world, i need to understand humans first. What to do, i wonder.

Despite his ears still ringing from the boom of thunder, Llwn clearly hears the question, although he only glances in Ghelet's general direction with a strange, animal-like quality to his glare.

"I'm... searching for something around here."

He responds.
Ghelet raised an eyebrow.

"And what are you searching?"

"Wish-granting balls, huh... glad I got here when I did. Well, big guy, how do you feel about taking over some nations? I could use a test run for these new powers."

Kiara speaks to Omega, smiling.
"2 things"

"1-we can test the namekian's camera."

"2-I would not like to take control of a nation, the last time I did, well, almost a world war"

"Well, suit yourself," She shrugs. "Just don't get in my way and I won't care. Anyway, he said three most powerful nations. I'd probably guess... I dunno, the US, Russia, and China?"

“Wish-granting ball!? Now do I want them!”
I said in glee, as I still continued flying. I then take out both the compass and the crystal key.

“Now where is that second ball again?”

I said, both finding the place with the compass, and opening to that place using the crystal key.

Ignoring the message in his mind for now, Llwn turns fully to Ghelet, sitting on the ground.

"Something... strange, something that my mind flows around, like a rock in a river."

"Well then! I'm off to go terrorize Putin," She exits the building (or whatever it is i'm not really sure lol, it's something floating), and that red glow shines around her again as she takes off, making a beeline towards Russia. But she doesn't just begin traveling there. As she flies, using Flash to amp up her speed, dark clouds begin to generate behind her, forming into a massive rainstorm.

Ignoring the message in his mind for now, Llwn turns fully to Ghelet, sitting on the ground.

"Something... strange, something that my mind flows around, like a rock in a river."
"Mh, don't you mind if I could look inside your mind to see what you are trying to grasp?"

Llwn scoffs, although there's a definite change in the air around him at Ghelet's comment, one that makes it abundantly clear that that was not a good move.

"That wouldn't help you. I only know of this thing by its own indescription, which is all you would get. Although... it is nearby, I think."

Brusel quickly tries sensing to see if there is any ki readings near the moon, as he puts his fingers in his forehead while flying.

"The orbs? Not all too interested. I don't have much of a wish, though I could probably find them pretty easily. I think that person might be looking for me though."

Llwn scoffs, although there's a definite change in the air around him at Ghelet's comment, one that makes it abundantly clear that that was not a good move.

"That wouldn't help you. I only know of this thing by its own indescription, which is all you would get. Although... it is nearby, I think."
"Well, if you don't want help I'll just leave you with your own business", he shrugged.

After the announcement of the dragon ball hunt everyone feels a surge of energy, inexplicably becoming 8-C and Hypersonic.

@Listentomyrhytm

Astronauts seem to be conducting a study on the moon.

@ZephyrosOmega

Despite the speed boost, there seems to be no visible dragon ball as far as can be seen in the Easternmost parts of Russia. However, The seven-starred ball is visible among other relics within Atsuta-jingu in Nagoya Japan.

Back