• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

[Bullets don't create trucks smh]

A bright light shines over the Pacific ocean, for a very brief moment eclipsing that of the sun. When it fades, a structure remains floating high in the sky that wasn't previously there.

Concurrently, should one be able to sense it, they would notice causality being rewritten.
Brusel was definetly able to sense it... and the Ki of people near the pacific ocean. So he uses Instant Transmission(from A21) curiously, as to head there quicker. Then, once he teleports near it, he decides to fly to it.

The sphere is easily cut through and fades away, meanwhile the rest which had flames released towards them grow larger, forming a wall of sorts in front of Lailah, who had reformed behind them. The wall itself then grows several spiked protrusions, which rocket towards Kusanagi.

The remaining bombs from her earlier attack detonate as well, blanketing the area in more fire.

"Seems like you're shaking the rust off so to speak."

"I had nothing but image training left back in my world. It's been centuries since I last got to fight someone, even if only sparring."

She said, dancing around the explosions once more. She let the spiked protrusions stay their course, before moving her sword to rapidly intercept them, reflecting them with Dim Current Slash as she dashed towards Lailah once again.

"Hello, Izanagi. My name is Zeskiel Manuelo."

From thin air, a projection appears of whatever was summoned into the pacific.

"This... thing, was summoned into the pacific, seemily altering the course of causality. I am fixing it's damage, but would also like to visit it if possible."

While the woman was still talking, Llwn had quietly left the area, not entirely sure if he was unnoticed but sure that no one really cared. He just wanted to get away from... that thing. It was like a hole in the world appeared before him.

Feeling around the world with new, absurd senses he only barely adapted to in one instant, he can tell this world is very different from any before. There are still humans, but these ones would be below even ground mites in the world he was in before, although they've created impressive structures and weapons, as if to make up for the fact of their weakness.

More recently, he finds himself in the middle of a forest, having moved from the starting location significantly faster than any of the natives of this world could perceive, feeling the presence of a new structure far to the west that contains many of those who appeared recently, as well as something over the ocean further to the west.

Just below the... woman, in terms of possible threats, there is another, a flying man who immediately ascended to heavens. He seems to have similar awareness as Llwn, something he's not a huge fan of, but little can be done at the moment. The best course of action he can figure is to scout out the capabilities of the woman, but he also considers it rather likely that his intentions would show through, but it's better to do it now than later, he supposes.

With that, he starts trekking west to the new structure in "Idaho", as the larger area is named.

"Waitwhereami-aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAH!"

Splat

In the middle of Central Park, a girl with black-and-red hair lands face-first on the ground.

"Ow..." The girl picks herself up, looking around. "Um... Hi??? This isn't my house."

Last edited:
"I see, well, maybe you'll get to fight more in this new world, perhaps outside of sparring even."

As Kusanagi kept approaching, several of the creatures that were functioning as a wall have their souls fuse together when Lailah touches them, the violent reaction from this launches itself at Kusanagi while she approaches, and Lailah attempts to block whatever oncoming attack by making her arms onto a shield of sorts.

"I cannot say. I don't have much of a purpose anymore. The future remains to be seen."

She replied, this time she did not attempt to deflect the creatures, rather relying on her layered barrier to protect herself from them.

Her sword clashed with the shield, but Lailah could feel her pushing through as the girl's strength rose higher and higher.

Lailah could probably tell that Kusanagi was holding back somewhat, but she was still being entertained by this.

From the distance they're at, it would likely take the Omega and the gunman at least several hours to reach their destination by flying. Mad Gun in particular would be followed by news and police choppers in the meantime.

As Brusel made his way toward the lookout, he'd notice a green slug man waiting for him on top of it.

@CrimsonStarFallen

A voice speaks into Zeskiel's head telepathically.

"Stop what you're doing. Come to the thing in the sky, I'll explain everything there."

"Huh...? What is that..." Brusel notes to himself as he sees the green slug man. "A namekian...?" He continues flying towards the lookout, and once he arrives, he lands slowly, on his feet.

"Perhaps you'll gain a purpose here, who can say?"

Lailah, noticing that the barriers had blocked the attack, and that her shield would likely be punched through.

"So... you wanted to see something interesting right? I can show you a technique, under the condition that you tell no one about it after this match. I'm clearly not as good in combat, so it might be more interesting to see it than continue a normal fight." She proposes

"Maybe. I don't have any idea of what it could be, though. I just seek something that I can dedicate myself to, besides the sword, regardless of what it is."

She answered, saying this as her sword pierced the shield, but then drawing it back before it dealt any significant damage.

"You have my interest. I have no reason to reveal it to others, so I accept."

@CrimsonStarFallen

"I see. I would like to take a look at it myself. Shall we go?" Izanagi asks, opening what looks like an enormous gate in space and going through it. On the other side he steps onto the floating structure and sees some of the others from the park and a green humanoid.

"Greetings. My name is Izanagi. I have come here to survey the situation."

"Very well, this is called a Domain Expansion."

Lailah says, putting her hands into a triangle shape, as her domain projects around the two, putting both of them into a seemingly black space

"It takes a large amount of power to project one, but the benefits are usually worth it."

"The ****... oh. OH, I know what this is now!"

Kiara begins to glow with a faint red energy around her body as she floats up, literally looking down on everyone. "Hi there, Everyone. The name's Kiara, and I'm guessing we all just got Isekai'd."

"Well, it connects me to the soul of whoever is within, allowing me to transfigure them at will. This part shouldn't really worry you, as your soul is likely too powerful for that." Lailah begins

"Another benefit, which is part of all such domains, is that any technique used within, is guaranteed to hit the opponent. They are also extremely difficult to leave." As she finishes saying that, she brings out two more creatures and fuses them together, causing the same reaction as before, the energy from the fusion of the souls launching towards Kusangi to demonstrate.

Hadin thinks for a moment and suddenly peering over the Lookout a Giant Eye appears in the sky which is directly connected to his own senses allowing him to see and speak through it. "Umm, Greetings Mr. Green Man, did you perhaps get randomly sent to this world as well?"

Kusanagi utilizes her innate barrier to block the attack, though a few of the barriers do seem to sustain notable damage from this, though less than they did last time.

"I see. Quite impressive. I have similar abilities to overlay reality with something else, but they don't possess effects like that."

It seems i was in a trance. Fascinating. Another... woman? Seems to have fallen in front of me. Wonderful.

"Hello. I would love to talk more, but i have places to go."

Rewriting surrounding space, i open a hole through space-time into a realm beyond newtonian physics. Manouvering quickly, i drop off the other side of the planet, just above the flying piece of land. I direct myself to the green man.

"Hello. You are not human, correct?"

"I believe these can even bypass techniques that put infinite distance between two people, but that's neither here nor there. The caster of such a technique also tends to receive a boost due to environmental factors, a buff of sorts." Lailah further explains

"Hmm, in explaining this ability, it seems I also gave away the way another one of my techniques works. Ah well. Anyway, did you want to continue then?"

"I will leave that up to you. Though I am afraid if we go too much further things may turn more lethal. You have intrigued me though, Lailah. Ask what you wish and I will answer."

"It takes more to kill me than it may seem. In any case, I should probably get going and start preparations. What I was curious about however, was the nature of the calamity you spoke of, and how you exactly were related to it."

"Preparations? What for? And do you need any assistance. I don't really have much else to do."

"As for the calamity, well. I suppose I should start at the beginning."

She paused, her expression darkened somewhat with a hint of regret.

"I was once the ruler of a prosperous country, my people were happy and safe. That is, until it was discovered that a calamity would soon end all life on my world. The people fell to chaos. Seeking to either find enough power to survive, or to enjoy their remaining time at any cost. I, nor anyone else, had any choice but to fight, to protect myself and to bring peace to those lost in chaos. And so I did. I fought and I cut until there was no more. In the end of all that chaos, I was the last one standing, having gained enough power to survive the calamity alone."

@Zackra1799

"Kind of. My situation seems to be different from your own though."

@CrimsonStarFallen

"I'm not." He looks around at the ones who arrived.

"This is about half of you... it should probably be fine. My name is Kon. I'm a Namekian who was brought here like you, against my own will. I'm supposed to act as a guide and overseer for the rest of you, as well as an intermediary for the one who sent us here. I'm not allowed to say much, but I'll explain what I can."

The message is also conveyed via telepathy to everyone who isn't present.

"Preparations for whatever I plan to do next, the most important bit of prep work is likely finding a place to set up home, oh, and I suppose getting contingencies into place is important too."

Lailah responds, her domain and the curtain dropping.

"And I see. How did you learn of the calamity, and did you manage to destroy it with the power you gained through battle?"

"I could aid you in that, if you wish. I am quite good at finding things and have access to an empty dimension that could be used."

She mentioned, looking around where they had returned to.

"And it was not something that could be destroyed. The calamity itself was a star that displaced the planet, rendering it uninhabitable. I just gained the power to survive that and anything else."

"Why were we brought in? What can we not do? Will we stay here for as long as we want? Who is the entitity who brought us here?"

My questions come and go almost mechanically, like reading a line from a script.

Omega uses teleportation to get to the floating structure and walk through it .

@ZephyrosOmega

"I know"

it was a blonde girl who would look like a normal human being if not out because of the aurolea on her head.

"Odio teletrasportarme y dejar la armadura en piloto automatico" she said it in spanish
Kiara blinks at the newcomer, crossing her arms. "English, please? Or Japanese. I could do either."

(Don't actually speak in japanese i don't actually speak it lol)

Kiara blinks at the newcomer, crossing her arms. "English, please? Or Japanese. I could do either."

(Don't actually speak in japanese i don't actually speak it lol)
"No, señora, por que dejaria de hablar un idioma que mis padres me enseñaron desde pequeña?"

"fine"

"My name is Gabriela Diaz Hickok, now we are in what seems to be a cosmic game board for unknown forces, you should go to the Pacific Ocean there you will get an answer and you will meet a friend of mine, he is Omega"

Back