• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

I wave, mechanically, at Mad Gun.

"May the fields of luck tip to your side."

I nod then look at the place we were summoned. A scan later and... New York. One of the biggest symbols of American freedom. Whatever that means. It is up to me to figure it out.

I lower myself into the shadows of the Abyss, waiting for my chance.

"An ability that is unconventional in some way, or simply a fight fun enough that I remember what it is like to feel a thrill in battle."

"Hmm, well, I can try I guess, probably shouldn't do it in here, so lead the way to wherever you wanted to do that."

Kusanagi leaped away, beckoning Lailah to follow. She wanted to make enough distance that the others won't be interfered with.

"Would you like to fight here, another dimension, or somewhere else? I do not mind any environment."

"I guess this works as good as any place." Lailah responds, looking around the area she followed Kusanagi towards

Putting her pointer finger on the back of her middle finger, she begins speaking

"Emerge from the darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure."

Above them, a black dome starts forming covering a large area around the two

"This is a curtain, it prevents others from seeing in, and is exceptionally hard to break into from the outside, it should stop outside interference." She explains, pointing up at the dome

"Sig-na-ture Bank...Oh hey, this is a bank!"

Finding myself infront of the so-called signature bank, I smile with glee, before putting on my mask over my face. I then charge into the bank with both of my revolvers up.

"This is a stick up! Everybody put your hand up!"

As everyone pointed their hand up, I began to gleefully perform my unsolicitated withdrawal

"I see. I had my own means of setting up such a thing, but this should do. Don't worry all too much about me, I can regenerate from a lot."

She stated, grasping her sword and entering a combat stance.

"Anything you'd like to say before we start?"

"Well, like I said, I'm not the most suited for direct combat, but I'll try my best to entertain you."

Jumping above the wave, Lailah throws 30 pocket watch bombs onto the field, with some hitting the ground, and others floating in midair like a minefield, with one directly under her feet for her to stand on.

Let's hope this works.

Kusanagi weaves around the bombs carefully and precisely, moving rapidly towards Lailah for a slash with her sword.

It seems something like this wasn't enough to stop her.

"Ticktock Bomb: Dozing Bomb"

With the noble phantasm's true name called, 5 of those bombs are inserted into Kusanagi's body, into her eyes, her left knee, her flank, and her spinal cord.

Knowing that this wouldn't stop her swing that was already in motion, Lailah swings down her arm at the sword, or, what used to be her arm at least. At present, it was currently 6 bladed whip like appendages, which went to wrap around both the sword and Kusanagi's arm.

While such a Noble Phantasm would normally be incredibly dangerous, Kusanagi had both seen this coming and possessed a means to counter it.

As the bombs appeared, they were immediately expunged out of her body through her control over her own physical structure, with regeneration covering any damage their presence might've left.

Her slash was undeterred, as her arm shifted in response to the whip appendages, turning at an unnatural angle and almost inverting the slash. As this happened, Kusanagi became wreathed in an aura of flames.

Should I use that move. No, can't throw out everything.

As the bombs got ejected, Lailah decides to just trigger all of the ones nearby, using the resulting masive explosion to gain distance from the now flaming Kusanagi, going flying into the midst of some of the remaining bombs.

By now her arm had returned to its normal form as well, besides a small hole in her palm.

Kusanagi dances around the explosions with incredible grace as the flames burn around her.

Lailah notices something. Kusanagi seems to be getting faster, more agile and more precise in her movements with each step she makes. The girl is improving at an obscene rate.

As an explosion goes off in front of her, Kusanagi seems to disappear, erasing her presence and leaving no sight or sound of herself for the moment.

Lailah stood still, the remaining bombs around her, and out of the hole in her hand, several shrunken, disfigured humanoid objects fell and grew to about the size of a fully grown adult male, and stood around her.

She's definitely trouble to deal with. my initial assessment was certainly correct there.

After making a delightful unsolicitated withdrawal, I gone out with a money bag containing 1 million dollar, with a happy smile on my face.

Unmarked of course. I have to shoot the mark out of every single stack of dollars after all.

Thinking that I needed a truck to carry all of my cash, I take out a truck I already have in my inventory . After I throw the money bag to the back, I then climed onto the driver's seat, while looking at the compass again.

"Now, what other banks should I started next?...I know, how about all of them!"

I said gleefully, as I began my journey to robbed every single banks on this city.

Last edited:
"So a bank robber, heh, normally I would leave that job to the police, but that way of shooting interests me" Omega said as he watched what was happening on a monitor.

"There are cameras almost everywhere, it seems that he doesn't know that concept."

"I'll keep watching for now" change from camera to camera following that vehicle

@CrimsonStarFallen

Zeskiel could hear a voice calling out to him "Be careful not to get lost." it was the short one. His voice was slightly deeper than one would expect from his appearance.

"This is all quite new to you, no?" Izanagi states, looking at something far away, while standing in the shadows of one of Central Park's trees.

After that, I just keep robbing bank one after another, taking each of them a million dollars, before getting onto my getaway vehicle and going to the next.

The police does come of course, but most of the time I just jump over them, or shoot sticky tar at their feet and held them to the spot lol. Not even the most protected of the bank around here can stop me, as I will just shoot the vault door open.

"Ah, this is a hard day of work...Can't the people at the back appriecate the working man's labor?"

Thinking about getting a drink in this city after I done robbing them, I continued to drive with a slew of police car behind me.

@Andykhang
"let's make this interesting"Omega said seeing that the persecution is now in the news

A wheel spike made of Diamonds appears 15 meters in front of the Mad Gun vehicle

@Faruel1998
“Good now let’s do this,” Pyrus pulls out his blade but instead of attacking he begins to almost dance around to increase his strength and speed while preparing for an attack from his opponent.

@Dragoonseraphim

Ghelet's eyes started to glow as he started to chant his spells.

"Echoes of the souls!
Drink from the source to ascend!"

Through his ability "High-Speed Divine Words", he enchanted with a few words various spells.

Suddenly his aim, concentration, healt, stamina, durability, speed of movement, attack and reflexes were increased drastically as long as giving him the ability to reflect spells and see the weaknesses of his enemy.

"Echoes of the souls!
Shaping the threads of the world again!"

Chanting his offensive spells, Ghelet inflicted on Pyrus a curse into his eyes, obscuring them from the sight along reducing his movement speed, the capability to deflect attacks, concentration and damage reduction.
And with his first attack, he invoked the Concelhaut's Draining Missiles, firing three homing attack magical projectiles.

Last edited:
if it weren't for the armor you could see a smile from the pilot reminding her of someone

"Ark reactor is in process" said the computer

"hh" Omega teleports to a distant place

Kusanagi would soon appear just a few steps to the side of Lailah, her massive sword meaning she doesn't need to get all too close.

She slashed from the side with her now increased speed, imbuing the strike with energy and imbuing that energy with the attribute of penetration.

As the swordswoman appeared again and slashed, the creatures near her tried to attack, but were cut down before they could do anything, however before the blade would contact her, Kusanagi could see Lailah split into several spherical entities which tried to jump away to avoid the slash.

@CrimsonStarFallen

Zeskiel could hear a voice calling out to him "Be careful not to get lost." it was the short one. His voice was slightly deeper than one would expect from his appearance.

"This is all quite new to you, no?" Izanagi states, looking at something far away, while standing in the shadows of one of Central Park's trees.
I turn around, quite surprised. Wonder how i missed this one.

"Yes, that is correct. Apologies for any such weird mannereims. Who would you be?"

Kusanagi turned her slash towards one of the escaping spheres, predicting its movement to slash it, while her body released more flames in the direction of the others.

"Ah, it has been so long since I've gotten to fight a real person. I had almost forgotten what it was like."

Hmm. This is surprising. A new location. Has spawned in, unbound to my foresight. For the moment, i focus on fixing any damage done to causality. I wonder if anyone else felt it.

@WHYNAUT

"...did you feel that?"

[Bullets don't create trucks smh]

A bright light shines over the Pacific ocean, for a very brief moment eclipsing that of the sun. When it fades, a structure remains floating high in the sky that wasn't previously there.

Concurrently, should one be able to sense it, they would notice causality being rewritten.

"That was unexpected" Said Omega holding a person from the top of a building, seemed to be threatening he.

"Hhh- ple-ase, do-n't let mefall" the person yelled.

"Just don't keep experimenting with biological weapons, or I'll end up turning you into something non-biological" Omega left him on the floor and went flying to see the anomaly that appeared on the satellites

"Whistle Now that is some good looking pedestal"

As I was in the middle of collecting all the money in the city, I noticed the strange thing in the sky. Curious, I put the truck back into my inventory, before flying over to it, as I rapid-fired my revolver behind me and propel by it recoil

Hadin was trying out some of his new found powers on the nearby trees, when he is almost blinded by the bright light, "Urk!, Damn that was bright" As he regains his vision he quickly glances around at the others "Did anyone else see that?"

Back