• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

This idiot... He's going to destroy everything around him if I don't stop him now. Fine then.

She brings together the powers of Ocean and Tornado once more... but this time, they don't form a pocket dimension. Rather, they form into a surge of electricity, which she spreads outwards in all directions as a barrage of lightning.

"This stuff destroys people on the molecular level. Let's see if this doesn't shock you back into your senses!"

"Using my own powers against me?"

She simply takes control of the lightning again. "I could do this all day, you know. But instead, I feel like doing this."

Brusel suddenly feels his entire body lock up, as Kiara's barrier is transferred from herself to him. Rather than wasting any time, she activates flash, the short-lived boost of speed causing her to rocket right up to his paralyzed form. In that same moment, she drives the lightning directly into his face, switching the barrier back the instant beforehand so the lightning strikes him, disintegrating his head on a molecular level.

It's very clear she's ready for this fight to be over.

So those were the wishes. Interesting. Seems combat has started as well.

All of that pales when compared to the feelings within my guts. I now understand why humans eat. Not only for survavibility, but also for pleasure. If more things exist like this, then peharps living in this grim world has a meaning.

I feel revigorated, and for the first time, alive.

Bending the laws of mathematics in my fingers, i alter the quantity of money in my hand from 0 to 100. This pays for the meal, and shows my gratitude for the extablishment.

Now, what to do?

"Not a particular choice, it seems like it was shaped on its own, I just sort of produced it. Its a combination of external location, the ocean, and internal thoughts, memories and such."

So those were the wishes. Interesting. Seems combat has started as well.

All of that pales when compared to the feelings within my guts. I now understand why humans eat. Not only for survavibility, but also for pleasure. If more things exist like this, then peharps living in this grim world has a meaning.

I feel revigorated, and for the first time, alive.

Bending the laws of mathematics in my fingers, i alter the quantity of money in my hand from 0 to 100. This pays for the meal, and shows my gratitude for the extablishment.

Now, what to do?
When Zeskiel turns his head to see, Gabriela and her boyfriend were walking in the distance while he ate ice cream, Gabriela waved him from afar with her free hand.

His head desintegrates... but the remains of his body serves as a replacement for the head, he simply remains angry as ever, in fact, even angrier as his armor explodes, his muscles swelling up. His hair turning a white green. He starts firing various Fire Bombs, exploding all over the place.

"Thoughts and memories, huh. I wonder what such a thing would look like for myself, then."

Kusanagi mused upon hearing Lailah's explanation.

"So, what do you intend to do with this place?"

"...Okay, you know what? You have fun with that. Bye."

Kiara activates flash and flies off. "No use in wasting my time on someone I can't even kill... Off to the United States!"

"oh we were just passing by, and we saw you so we came to see how your stay in this world was, friend eeeh what is your name?"

"Stay here, I'll set up here for now at least, and expand over time probably. Its a safe enough place from any sort of interference, as its not exactly the easiest for most people to find I'd say, and it's not easy to get through." Lailah answers

"I'll be able to operate from here with relative safety no matter what I do. In any case, Mr. Ghelet here wanted to discuss a potential threat, and a way to deal with them, but first wanted to secure more mana, is this correct?"

“Well, I’ll also go to the chamber-thingy, if anyone need me.”

Mad Gun also go to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, since he feel like he need to test something

Flying south, Kiara quickly senses Omega and Zeskiel in New York, flying down to them. "Hello there!" she waves. "i don't suppose either of you would be interested in stopping the raging brute wreaking havoc in Canada?"

Flying south, Kiara quickly senses Omega and Zeskiel in New York, flying down to them. "Hello there!" she waves. "i don't suppose either of you would be interested in stopping the raging brute wreaking havoc in Canada?"
"Nah, probably the nations will drop a nuke at him to stop him eventually" Gabriela said.

"Hi" Jesus Say Hello Kiara

"Hey there." She nods to him, and then her eyes widen.

"Wait... Nukes? Holy ****, why didn't I think about that!? Hey guys, let's go take over the US so we can get the nuclear codes! It'll be fun!"

"Kiari, it was the first thing I did after hacking all the banks on the planet, I just have to put the coordinates and press a button on my phone", said the super-genius girl with great pride in her hacking ability.

"I... huh. Well if you'd be so kind as to nuke Brusel that'd be great... though I don't want to take out innocent people with him... 'tis a dillemma..."

She then pauses.

"Wait, you have control over all the banks too? ...Wanna join my team? You seemed to care about avoiding unnecessary death, and I could use someone with your skills."

Last edited:
"Yes, literally, how do you think I got money?" (I posted in a comment how my Oc's hacked a bank to create a fake bank account)

Brusel would continue firing all over the place, now spreaading to the USA with his attacks, an endless slaughter of the berserk.

"For what purpose did you need to secure more mana? I might be able to aid with that to an extent."

Kusanagi suggested.

"That aside, I have no particular opinion on calamities of this world, as long as they do not end life upon it."

"Ezekiel. Who are either of you?"

I don't particulary care for the trouble, if needed i could remove the radiation. Still, this is an unfortunate waste of food.

"Ezekiel. Who are either of you?"

I don't particulary care for the trouble, if needed i could remove the radiation. Still, this is an unfortunate waste of food.
"Oh I'm Gabriela, this is my boyfriend Jesus and she is my friend Kiara, We were forcibly brought into this world, although like some people we easily get used to it"
"He was attacking and killing the residents of a town. I tried to talk him down first, but then he attacked me. Things escalated from there.
"ok i'll help you, i just need my suit"

@Faruel1998

"Well, aside from leylines, since those are most useful when you have a territory around them, the only way I could think of to get you more would be someone giving you some. Besides just getting more mana, did you have any ideas for how you'd go about fighting her?"

"Well, love stay with Here" Gab said to Jesus who accepts.

Gabriela tightens a ring she had and a light surrounds her after a second she already had her armor on.

"Well this is the plan, I will have to drain their strength to make it easier to contain it" Omega said to kiari

"That works for me. I can lock him down with my barrier, at least temporarily. The weaker he gets, the more likely it is we'll be able to vaporize him. I hope you've got those nukes ready. Ezekiel, was it? You coming with?"

"That aside, one of the people summoned seems to be rampaging quite badly in a wild rage."

[Also calming him down could probably work.]

"Correct, the body from the lookout was flying around there, I could deal with it, or we could let the others handle it, like they certainly will."

Back