• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

The chains are able to hold him... that's until he goes intangible, escaping out of them. As he then releases various seeds that spread and release vines that try to grab Omega.

Kiara hears a voice, similar to Ezekiel's yet somewhat distorted.

"Most certainly i am."

The form of darkness fills his body so fully it even takes the form of an armor. Gasenous darkness fills the atmosphere so fully breathing is nearly impossible. Not like ir matters, due to the lack of oxygen.

From the eye in the sun, a portal tears the organ open, taking it's place. From within, tendrils of shadow extend to grab the mad demon, tendrils that can grab the material and immaterial. His moves are already calculated and predicted.

"You have only one warning. Surrender peacefully and live with the weight of your mistakes, or perish."

When faced with this demon of darkness, Kiara can only think one thing...

"hahaha what the ****"

Nevertheless, she's going to aid her ally. Thus, she transfers her psychic barrier to Brusel, locking him in place even further. "Omega, stay back! I've got no idea what Ezekiel is planning."

Brusel just roars, as he charges a mouth energy wave... oh dear, this was not a good move at all. Having concentrated, Brusel easily teleports away from the tendrils and behind Ezekiel, attempting to fire the massive energy wave.

"Violently, seems like some of them might be trying to kill him, judging by the strength of what they're using."

I had a nagging feeling in my mind i wanted this to happen. Ever since i got here, my powers gave me control over a world i was never a part of. Like a kid beating up a cardboard box. Maybe the need for destruction is a universal concept in the minds of all living beings.

But so is the concept of love. People are fascinating, and so is the world they live in.

I have said this man is cruel for hurting a world, despite knowing of his berserker rage, taking hold of his mind. Despite that, i use it as an excuse to test my powers. I want to kill him.

The real demon is me. I know nothing about humans.

"Grr!"

The blast hits my back, crushing my armor into pieces. I fly back several miles under the brunt of the laser, before absorbing it.

"Alright then. Let's try this. Stop attacking him!"

I scream at everyone. It's not too late to go back. Spitting out blood, i project my mind into Brussel's mind. I cannot control him, but i can talk to him in spirit.

I try metaphorically knocking to get inside.

"..."

Kiara growls. It's not like she can hurt him on her own... But he killed people willingly, berserker state completely aside. She'll make sure he faces punishment some other way, then.

"I hope I can trust you..."

Ghelet sighs to then create a portal and fly in the direction of the fight that's taking place.

After arriving he narrowed his eyes, looking at the mess and immediately after enchanting the spell Call to Slumber, putting the raging Brusel to sleep with the spell.

There is a small response... before Brusel falls asleep, plummetting to the ground, as his skin and hair return to normal, his body getting less muscular.

omega holds Brusel and places a bedrock collar on him that if the saiyan gets out of control again, the collar would begin to drain his strength as a security method.

"He will have a lot of trouble."

"Shit... guh!"

I grab my stomach and chest, bend over in the air and vomit blood into the ground below. The armor took most of the brunt, but my internal organs were still crushed by the impact. My liver, in particular, seems to have taken the form of a pancake. My cells move to reconstruct themselves.

"Well, at least that does prove the theory that swearing helps with stress. Someone get me his body, i need to astral project into his mind."

"Yeah, i am sure. Just..."

I turn around, and once again vomit copious amounts of blood out. Good thing it's a desert.

"Alright, let us try this again."

I put my hand into Brussel's head, astral projecting into his mind. It his sleeping, fleeting. A terrifying difference from his earlier blinding rage.

I, metaphorically, atempt to shake him awake.

Brusel's spirit is awoken... as so is his external self, his eyes normal... everything back to normal, aside from his armor being destroyed from the waist up... thankfully he didn't turn into monky.

"Wha..."

"I was too, but oh well." She responds, shrugging

"I'm surprised you didn't try to deal with Ms. Kiara when she was there though, Mr Ghelet."

"Hey you, you're finally awake." Kiara floats over him. "You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there."

"On that note, I think I need to go speak with him."

Kusanagi said, and as if in the blink of an eye, she was gone, soon appearing near where Brusel is.

"Greetings. You lost control there somewhat, from what I could tell. I think I might be able to teach you better control."

"Hey."

I greet Brussel.

"To give an idea of what just happened..."

Images of Brussel's path of destruction and rage are projected into the sky, plain to view.

"You did this, in a blind fit of rage."

"Oh dear..." Brusel sounds a bit concerned. Especially at the eating part, he does have memories of eating candy but... simply that, so on his vision it may have been different from reality. Then the pictures make him feel a bit worse. "Oh ****..."

@Faruel1998

"Honor..." Lailah pauses a bit at the notion, seemingly thinking

"Right, makes sense then, what did you intend to do right now then? What's step one, and what do I need to do in specific?"

"Find me if you want someone to teach you. Or perhaps I'll find you."

Kusanagi said to the Saiyan cryptically, before vanishing again, reappearing at the Labyrinth.

"How and why do you wish to produce it. You have not yet answered such a thing? And also... honor, I am uncertain if such a thing fits here, among inhuman beings."

"Well, that all was fun. You," She points at Brusel. "Stop eating people. I'm going to go conquer what's left of the US after your rampage." She flies off.

I simply turn around.

"I cannot help you, as i am unable to do so even to myself. Emotions are powerful. Cleanse yourself."

I leave, entering a portal to the Abyss. Seeing the truth behind creation, i look at all of reality at once.

In the North Lawn of the White House, office of one of the most powerful people on the planet, Kiara slams down. Her cape billows out behind her, the four stripes on it representing the four elements she utilizes. When she touches down, her impact quakes the ground beneath her, shattering every window in the vicinity and tearing up the ground around her. Her eyes and hands are glowing with the flames of sunshine, and storm clouds are forming over Washington D.C.

"I wonder who the president is in this world?" She asks herself, her voice reaching across the entire city block. "Oh, that's right..."

She walks right up to the front doors, kicking them both off their hinges.

"Me."

(And now I wait for the GM to play the guards lol)

Last edited:
The body that was headed towards North America stops in Choula, Mexico. Upon reaching there, the living curse locates what seems to be a fairly important building, and decides to set up a Curtain around the city.

"Emerge from the darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure."

Antithetically to the last one, this one permitted entry but not exiting, although the civilians inside wouldn't know. After the barrier was up, she sets up another labyrinth, this one inside of Tlachihualtepetl.

She then plants her first Witch's Kiss on a person within the city, and waits.

Bang,Bang,Bang

I fired a few shot at the horse I just received, while keeping myself running.

The horse, standing up on it two hinds leg, then used it front hooves to catch them with ease, before immediately dive in with a diving kick.

Parrying that with my revolver on my hand, I lead the horse away from me. Before I can even firing my shot however, the horse immediately going on all four again, and drive into my gut with a roundhouse kick, pushing me far away.

“Puh...You really got some chop there aren’t you.”

Seeing the horse taunting at me with it hooves, I spit out the blood in my mouth, before diving in again.

After we go into the chamber, I decided to practice combat training with the horse.

Can’t just let the horse be stronger than me isn’t it? Especially after I applied metamorphosis magic onto the horse, which granted him much more flexibility, and be able to perform these move.

As such, we have been going at each other for who know how long, and with each bout, I feel myself steadily getting stronger and stronger...

Back