• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"By the way, I'm not sure how, but this Brusel guy can catch energy attacks in his hands. My fire and lightning didn't work on him unless I hit him somewhere he couldn't catch it or locked him down first, so be careful.

I sigh, saddened.

"I wish it had not come to this. What a shame."

Space-Time warps heavily, causing a shockwave that turns near-by windows into dust. I appear next Brussel, not aggressive. My poker face breaks, a look of dissapointment plastered on it.

"Why would you do this? What do you even gain? Human life is already difficult. Adding to it is just cruel."

"AH!" Kiara does a double take. "Wow, he's fast... or maybe that was teleportation. Okay, Omega! Time for you and I to go help." She zooms off to Brusel's location.

Omega teleports with Kiari behind the berserker.

"It's time for this madness end" use the population suppressor to try to neutralize the enemy

I sigh, saddened.

"I wish it had not come to this. What a shame."

Space-Time warps heavily, causing a shockwave that turns near-by windows into dust. I appear next Brussel, not aggressive. My poker face breaks, a look of dissapointment plastered on it.

"Why would you do this? What do you even gain? Human life is already difficult. Adding to it is just cruel."
"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" is all Brusel responds with.

"It seems to me that some of his abilities cause this, that this isn't quite something he can control."

Kusanagi notes.

[The population suppressor doesn't work on PCs (unless the player wants it to here) or it would've been restricted. Same reason as the mind control stuff. In general if something can win a fight instantly without a chance to be avoided it's either resisted or restricted. That is at least until the hax level goes up.]

[The population suppressor doesn't work on PCs (unless the player wants it to here) or it would've been restricted. Same reason as the mind control stuff. In general if something can win a fight instantly without a chance to be avoided it's either resisted or restricted. That is at least until the hax level goes up.]
(you just want to see a good fight right?)

Kiara frowns as whatever Omega's attempt is fails to work. "You said you could drain his energy, right? I'll lock him down for you if you can get in close!"

"Well I wanted to appease him as the best option, but I think we are back to the complicated" omega create multiple shields and flies to be closer, she needs to hit him to drain him.

Kiara reaches back, pulling out a large polearm with a single-edged blade at the Tip, and points it at Brusel. The blade shines, turning from silver to a metallic black. "You indiscriminately kill in your rage... I'll end you like the wild beast you are!"

She flies in, all three of her barriers (Ki, Psychic, Haki) up as she swings it at Brusel, slicing into the arms holding her ally.

His arms are slashed and quickly regenerated... he is frozen... but instantly breaks out, resulting in a firey load of flames as he screams loudly now firing multiple mouth blasts towards both of them.

The missiles are met by a large mouth blast that consumes them, as he keeps on roaring, body exerting some sort of weird slime towards them.

"Fire against me? Just who do you think you are?"

The flames are harmlessly dispersed by Kiara's multiple barriers before reaching her, and she then flies upwards to avoid the mouth blasts. she spreads her arms, and a tornado forms around Brusel with the intent of launching him into the ground.

"Watch out for that slime! Whatever it is, it's not good!"

Omega would teleport away from the attacks and analyze the substance realizing that it is part of him.

"I'll be done with this" I shoot an energy beam to disintegrate the slime

Brusel simply gets knocked down a bit by the tornado, however he simply teleports behind Omega using Instant Transmission, releasing gas methane, and acidic slime on Omega.

"Watch out! That gas is explosive!"

Kiara quickly unleashes a whirlwind, not strong enough to cause damage as she doesn't want to hurt Omega, but enough to disperse the methane to a safe distance. She then fires a ki blast at Brusel.

Brusel reacts to the Ki Blast and grabs it, punching Omega with it, as he was still in a somewhat close range... then, out of the fist he releases a massive energy wave.

"You asked for this. My apologies."

Sparks fly from my arm, causing so much heat and brightness the enviroment's light is damped and overpowered, a blackness taking over everything for hundreds of yards. Suddely, it and the sparks vanish, in a sudden implosion of darkness that destroys the nearby oxygen and hydrogen reserves, removing the very air from the atmosphere.

A massive, building sized star suddely explodes into existence, it's heat wave being unbearable to most people. The red rays of sunlight is covered in a tint of tangible darkness, which quickly encompasses the entire earthly body. A giant eye appears in the surface, staring at the raging demon.

Gravity pulls everyone close to it, the gamma radiation at that distance likely blasting cancer into their cells.

Good thing this is far from civilization. Ezekiel himself doing this from miles away from the battle.

Brusel is unaffected by most of the effects, the heat, the lack of oxygen... all of those do nothing. The gravity pull does affect him a bit. However he is pulled in, but won't go down without a fight, he releases a massive energy wave from his mouth, which he frantically moves around, trying to hit everything.

"What the hell is that...?" Kiara tries to put some distance between herself and that... thing. "Zeke, are you doing this!?" She shouts as she reinforces her barriers, forming them roughly into a sphere around her.

"Up to you two, if you wanted, I could try and either bring the berserker one here, or incapacitate some of them, maybe. Or you guys could go over to deal with it." Lailah responds, drinking a bottle of water

Back