• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

The fist impacts, which causes Brusel to take a step aback... however, his arm remaining on her, merely stretching as Brusel steps. "And you... committed an even bigger mistake" Brusel says, fingers still on forehhead as he teleportss tthem both towardds the ocean, between various fangtooth fish.

"Let's see how well you can swim, miss ruler!" Brusel stattes, now letting go of her.

It's important to note, that under normal circumstances, a Devil Fruit user can't swim. The power of the sea directly contrasts their own, paralyzing them and nullifying their powers.

Kiara does not subscribe to normal circumstances.

"I think you'll find I can swim quite well, actually," She smirks at Brusel, her body glowing slightly. "In fact... Under the water, I'm even more powerful!"

She flies towards him, punching him and shooting him through the ocean before firing several ki blasts at him.

Brusel simply smiles, as he is knocked aback, then all of a sudden his white hair spikes up even further as his eyes go yellow, he dashes towards her and fires a Ki Blast from his mouth at full potency.

Kiara holds a hand forward, as it glows with heat again. The water begins to steam and evaporate as a miniature sun forms underwater. "Cruel Sun!"

The projectile shoots forward, hitting the full-power beam, and slowly but surely, the concentrated orb of fire starts to pierce through the massive laser.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

I gotta go see some stuff. This me isn't needed at the base anyway.

As Kusanagi reaches the location, she would see several unnatural sea creatures, and the Lailah creating them outside, she points her to a spot even deeper inside the trench practically on the floor, through a small hole

"Its through there, just head on in, and you'll enter the labyrinth."

As the sun's in his hands, she causes it to explode in his face violently, illuminating the dark ocean. Before he can land a counterattack, she activates flash, flying in and uppercutting him out of the ocean before flying out herself.

"You can't beat me. My powers let me control all of creation!"

"RGHAAAAAAA" Is all that comes out of Brusel's mouth... apparently he wasn't thinking. As his mouth releases a gas, then he fires a weird sort of slime from his hands, throwing it at her.

"A berserker... Good to know. But you won't hit me with something that predictable!"

Kiara flies out of the way with ease, and a storm begins to roll in above as she forms a swirling orb of water and a spiralling orb of wind in her hands.

The gas would keep coming out, as he teleports behind her with ease. The gas would be that of methane, as he suddnednly fires a Fire Bomb from his hands.

@Faruel1998

"Defense." Lailah responds flatley

"Anyway, head that way." She says, pointing to the same tiny hole she pointed Kusanagi towards

"You and Ms Kusanagi can find the main body in there, and we can talk about what you wanted to do next. Try not to get lost, labyrinths are tricky."

The explosion shoots across the sky, engulfing Kiara completely...

"Heh... nice try..."

And when the smoke clears, Kiara is revealed, floating above Brusel and entirely unharmed! Her entire body appears to have become black and metallic, but the color slowly fades back to her normal skin tone.

"But my defenses are impenetrable. It seems yours aren't so lucky."

Her body tenses as she takes on a serious expression, a wave of her aura passing over Brusel: Conqueror's Haki.

(As far as I know he shouldn't resist the fear hax or being knocked unconscious by this)

Kusanagi entered the labyrinth, but not before creating a few barriers on the outside as well.

She'd almost immediately be able to find the real Lailah after that.

(Endbringers are resistant to master abilities which includes sleep stuff and Whitebeard resists conqueror's haki which has it)

The conqueror's Haki... eends up doing nothinng, as he simmply fires a beam from one hand, and an eneergy wavev from the other. Screamiing in mmadness.

"So you'll keep going then. Your funeral."

She mashes the water and wind together in her hands, and it rapidly expands outwards...

And when the expansion finishes, both Brusel and Kiara are now within another dimension entirely, that of a colossal ocean with cloudy skies.

"There... Now I don't have to worry about going all-out anymore!"

Instead of water and wind, what can only be described as compressed shockwaves begin to form in her fists. "See if you can match me now!"

Brusel simply screams as his hair turns somewhat yellow, hiss screams fforminng a maassive hole through the dimension. As he continues firing mulltiple attacks.

(also how did you tank the previiouus exxppllosiioon??)

(Psychic Barrier + Armament Haki + Ki Strengthening + Sunshine giving me resistance to the heat part)

"Let's see if I can't shut down that insanity of yours..." She mutters as she sends the compressed spheres forward. They explode violently upon reaching brusel, cracking and shaking even the air itself as it passes through Brusel, breaking him into pieces. It's nothing that his regeneration can't handle, of course, but it does briefly stop him from attacking.

Last edited:
As the two went through it, they'd notice the labyrinth had several layers although getting through them, of course, wasn't as simple as going straight down, however Kusanagi's tracking, and a little prodding from familiars leads the way.

As they're descending, they might have noticed that the place, while it started like an underwater cave of sorts just like outside, gradually gave way, having less and less water as the descended, with the area giving way to a gradually becoming more green, reminiscent of grass, as at the bottom, where Layla was, was a door, which upon entry, led to a tree like structure which, as they might notice, had barred windows like a cell.

Lailah comes out, seemingly at the end of transforming back to her normal appearance, and greets them.

"Heya. So the gang's all here, hope you guys found the place alright."

(Psychic Barrier I feel like is the only thing that would help you really, given thhe others are stat amps at best which... are useless given we are both at 10x. Also fix image link.)

(I just find it a bit weird is that when an explosion happens, I instantly get put into pieces without being able to react and somehow you use Psychic Barrier on time when I was point blank, but that's just me.)

(I'ts not an explosion, it's vibration manip that also negs durability... and also my barrier's always on lol, go look at the meta/registration thread. Besides, your regen is way better than mine and when it comes down to it does it really matter? It's not like either of us can actually kill eachother due to our respective immortalities/regen, Kiara's just trying to snap Brusel out of his madness state)

(Yes, it does matter somewhat. And is the barrier basically unbreakable is what you're implying? Because otherwise you would have atleast taken some damage)

(Are you going to continue or keep fighting me in the middle of the RP thread over minutia when neither of us can even kill each other?)

(Look,, I just want to feel like I am doing somemthing insstead of having an explosionn sstrraigght up tanked when that shoouldn''t be the ccase. None of my aattacks did anythinng, and this one should have)

"It was quite simple to find, yes. Interesting layout. Any particular reason for it?"

Kusanagi asked, as she looked around curiously, having reached the bottom of the area.

(This is a pointless argument and i'd rather this stay off the thread. move it somewhere else or stop entirely, neither way matters to me)

Either way... Brusel just gets a bit damaged, not even cutting him into pieces, he merely gets knocked, as he powers all up, his energy shattering the entire dimension. He fires a massive blast of energy from his mouth.

Back