• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Movie Discussion Thread

For any character/race that naturally isn't affected by aging, 6000 years probably doesn't seem that long. If I were born 1,000,000 years ago and lived that long as some kind of alpha species with no real opposition, 6000 years would feel like 6 months at most, probably.

Reeegardless, Pink Diamond is low key/high key the actual antagonist of this series.

I don't really know how to classify Spinel's powers other than really good Body Control, she's very all over the place when she fights.

She do not really have any special power aside from unpredictibility (if that is considered a power); any power that she does have other gems have it too (although, definitively not the standard gem combat style).

Yes, it has dura neg against gems, likely intangibility too seeing as the blade seemingly phased clean through steven's body several times

She, however, do not have complete control over that the goop. She can control the injector, but how it spread can't be controlled.

A friend of mine did a calc on Discord for the Injector explosion creating that crater, nothing really impressive tho (low 7-C for pulverizing and High 7-C for vaporizing)

WeeklyBattles said:
This doesnt take the poison that was inside the injector into account so it should actually be higher
I mean, can we even find the weight of that stuff to add it to the calc? We don't really know what it's made of.

Btw something Important I noticed near the start of the film. When Steven warps from Homeworld to Earth he leaves a galaxy and another one is shown in the background. Which implies Homeworld is at least 2 galaxies away from Earth.

So, about Spinel's scythe, does the "reset" effect only work on Gems? Cuz if not, that'll be a useful tool in her future threads.

That's not how equalization works tho, you can say that the scythe and Rose's sword ignore the durability of light-based beings (something that has sense), but beyond that, nothing else.

That just would fall under Shapeshifting and Sizeshifting, I believe other gems have it too.

Also, I mean, his powers were severed/decreased, can't say he reduced the effects of the scythe as how it affects other hybrids its unknown.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also Connie cutting a car in half
I don't imagine that exceding Wall Level since apparently destroying a car is only Small Building Level but I guess we'll see.

Back