• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Steven Universe 5-C+ and Pink Steven revision

Jason_Courne

He/Him
In this thread, the Diamonds were upgraded to Likely Moon level for all four of them breaking apart Homeworld.
Overall this is just a slight grammatical change and applying an upgrade that was already accepted, so this shouldn't be too controversial

5-C+ not 5-C
It's pretty simple:
  • Baseline Moon level+ is 231 exatons of tnt
  • The Diamond's emerging from Homeworld got 303 exatons of tnt per Diamond
Ergo the Diamonds should scale to Likely Moon level+ not just Moon level. Simple gramatical change and nothing more

Pink Steven
Weirdly enough, despite specifically mentioning Pink / Monster Steven in Pink Diamond's key as justification for a "likely far higher" rating, he is not included in the verse's Tier 5s.

He already has his feats of scaling to the Diamonds on his Pink Steven and Pink Future keys, so just edit the page to say he's "At least Multi Continental, likely at least Moon level+"

Last edited:
I was wondering why Steven wasn't upgraded alongside the Diamonds, agree with this.

I feel like we should be able to apply this without much issue, since it should have been that way in the first place.

I know it's a bit late to bring this up, but there's also the Homeworld civilization profile that needs to be upgraded from 6-B to 5-C+ via diamonds

Back