• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Movie Discussion Thread

WARNING: If you are not caught up on Steven Universe yet I'd advise you to avoid this thread as there will likely be spoilers for the upcoming movie/next season or for any episodes you haven't seen yet.

Hello everybody, today, the Official Trailer for the Steven Universe Movie dropped at SDCC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZsuug-3r_Q

This Thread will be for discussing the upcoming movie/potential next season of the show. Thoughts on the Trailer, the new villain, potential story arcs, etc, anything you want to discuss, can be done here.

D DWFKZXUAAb88O

New villain looks like a 1960s cartoon character

>Actually evil

White Diamond looks like a totalitarian dictator

>Not so evil

Steven could also possibly get a serious LS upgrade from this movie, as the trailer seemed to show him lifting the huge Injector out of the ground, then later it being put back, and you can see the original impact point towards the end.

Ooh nice, so Movie Steven could likely get Class M Lifting Strength since the trailer seems to suggest he lifted it out of the ground.

Ionliosite said:
White Diamond looks like Ultra Necrozma.
I have made this joke so many times. The similarities between the two are so freaking shocking.

Until we finally learn who created the Gems, my headcanon is that Ultra Necrozma did.

Also, quick question, should we add Pink Steven's image to Steven's profile? I saw a nice render of it while looking for that picture:

Edit: ...Or at least I would've used that one if it would actually let me select the picture.

saying noticed Steven very tired refused sleep while Giant gem injection destroy all organic life on the planet in less than 2 days but non-stopping in trailer?

I'm sure the movie will be great.

Not looking forward to multi-thread scaling discussions.

I mean maybe? But it didn't seem to affect a big area.

Also by decree of being the OP I declare until her true name is revealed she will be referred to as Xgem9.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Also if anybody is willing, this still needs to be calced.

(1:40)
Are you sure that is real light? This could upgrade their movement speed.

I believe so. It was agreed to be I think awhile ago but nobody ever ended up calcing it. Plus even non-combat Gem Tech was proven to move at FTL speeds in another calc.

Back