• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven gives White Diamond a cake

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Steven gives White Diamond a cake as a peace offering. The cake begins multiplying at a massive rate. White decides this issue isn't worth her time abd decides to have Yellow and Blue deal with it. They get overwhelmed abd White has to save Homeworld from drowning in a sea of cake. The cake starts at High 6-A by the time White gets involved.

White diamond evil in the dark steven universe by dtcarias-dci4r7n
vs.
Cake-1-

"Cannot be permanently damaged by non-human means"

She could bubble them but.....they duplicate infinitely. The bubble will break. Putting them inside her gem could work. But...she'd have to be quick to get all of them.

So...either the SCP or Diamond depending on how quick they duplicate or bubble

Oh. I don't know jack about SU so I'm just here for FRA votes and cake honestly.

I legit miss the 871 spam. Reminds me of Composite Tree

Yes it will keep growing inside the bubbles

Putting it in her Gemstone would work but we dont know if she would

Chartate101 said:
do we know if it will keep growing inside of the bubble?
I .... don't know. On the one hand, Steven can break out of a bubble fust fine when concious, on the other hand, poofed gems are left in stasis inside of them. So .... maybe?

The cake duplicates once exponentially every 24 hours, so one cake becomes two, two becomes four, four becomes eight, etc.

Since its starting at High 6-A, there would be enough cake to fully cover the surface of the planet Earth to the point of making the planet inhospitable

given White's Class Z lifting, I'm gonna vote for her. She can just YEET it into space and it can't exactly do much about it.

Voting Cake. Since its Multi-Continent level at the start, it literally just turns Earths surface into delicious chocolate cake as well as killing off everyone including White Diamond.

Psychomaster35 said:
Voting Cake. Since its Multi-Continent level at the start, it literally just turns Earths surface into delicious chocolate cake as well as killing off everyone including White Diamond.
That won't kill her at all. She doesn't need air or anything humans need, so it's not like killing all life on Earth does anything.

Maybe they mean the sheer weight of all of them cakes would crush her...BUT even with THAT logic and ASSUMING it releases her of her physical form...I doubt that cake, no matter how much is going to so much as crack a diamond, let alone shatter it.

ShatteredNightMares said:
Maybe they mean the sheer weight of all of them cakes would crush her...BUT even with THAT logic and ASSUMING it releases her of her physical form...I doubt that cake, no matter how much is going to so much as crack a diamond, let alone shatter it.
I'm pretty sure its High 6-A rating from sheer weight. Regardless, that's still 300 something (forget the exact number) Pettatons vs. "Scares the shit out if 2.4 Exaton level characters" level of High 6-A.

I'm gonna go with Inconclusive for now, she could put them in her gem, but there might be too many to get before another 24 hours pass. Then again, she does have those transportation bubbles that phase through walls so she could just throw them into space with those.

First, we have no idea if the ability to store things in the gems is an ability everyone has.

Second, we have no idea if the gem storage has any limits or not.

Third, it's not like launching all the cake into space would do anything. It'll keep multiplying until the entire Universe turns into a giant black hole.

Fourth, it's very questionable if White can reasonably scrub half the planet of the cakes and throw them into space in 24 hours.

Fifth, given the fragile nature of the cake, it's very likely that trying to get rid of them by literally throwing them into space, would damage them enough to trigger their restoration abilities, meaning that they'll just end up back on the ground.

SCP-871 wins this HARD

1. Pocket Reality Manipulation (All Gems have a pocket dimension of infinite size contained within their gemstone), I don't know about that one chief. Plus lower tier gems have shown this ability, so it'd be odd for her not to have it.

2. It may not be infinite, rather based on your age, as Pearl's pocket Dimension literally goes deeper and deeper as you go through her memories. And since White is likely the most Ancient Gem in existence, she'd likely have more than enough space.

3. Technically, if she got them far enough out she'd win via BFR.

4. True, but that's why I'm going inconclusive, ovo.

5. She doesn't have to launch them, she could either, A) Put them in her bubbles that can literally phase through walls and launch them that way or B) Load them all into her ship and fly them away.

As you can see, it'd be difficult for White to win, but not impossible, just a bit improbable, but she still has an avenue to win, which is why I'm voting incon.

1,2) I'd like some proofs for that. While I could easily forget if someone threw that kind of statement, I'm almost certain nobody ever confirmed neither the fact all Gems can use it (In the show I remember only Pearl actually using it) nor that it is actually anywhere big enough to hold billions of tons worth of cake. 5)Are these her bubbles tho? Looked much more like the bubbles Peridot's ship had. Considering this all happened right next to her head ship, it's probably what it is. And these options are even tighter on the time limit, even if we allow the ship.

I would like to reiterate a point I made in a cake thread before

Throwing the cake into space would cause enough damage to be done to make the cake reappear

unless you mean to say the cake loses 0 mass while being thrown into space which is nonsensical

Tipoima said:
1,2) I'd like some proofs for that. While I could easily forget if someone threw that kind of statement, I'm almost certain nobody ever confirmed neither the fact all Gems can use it (In the show I remember only Pearl actually using it) nor that it is actually anywhere big enough to hold billions of tons worth of cake.
5)Are these her bubbles tho? Looked much more like the bubbles Peridot's ship had. Considering this all happened right next to her head ship, it's probably what it is. And these options are even tighter on the time limit, even if we allow the ship.
Well, Garnet summoned the Key to the Pyramid Temple in "Serious Steven", plus all gems store and summon their weapons from their gems so that's proof enough on it's own.

In the comics Amethyst describes the realms as "like a wallet but more infinite" -From the SU wiki.

White Pearl does the exact same thing while on Pink Diamond's ship and in the Ballroom in Together Alone, so it's likely not limited like that.

Legs From Here to Homeworld

Together Alone

@Paul again, she doesn't need to launch them to get them into space. She could either put them in her bubbles or on her ship.

@cinnabar I doubt she would put them in her ship fast enough in character and as for the bubbles they would keep replicating until they broke the bubble

CinnabarManx421 said:
They only replicate after 24 hours tho. Plus, she could just do both at the same time.
Idk if putting the cake in a bubble counts as incap but even if it does

The cake starts at high 6-A as in enough cakes to cover the surface of planet earth and make it inhospitable this means that she has to bubble all of those cakes without them breaking the bubble due to the sheer amount of cakes

Even if it's in character for her to put them all on the ship again this is a high 6-A amount of cakes and they replicate upon taking damage by any means other than a human eating them along with replicating every 24 hours

I know, that's why it's incon. There's now ay of knowing whether or not she'd be able to get rid of all the cakes in time. But because it's just as likely that she can, it's inconclusive.

Also, they regenerate, not replicate from taking damage.

I'll go for Incon because putting it Inside her gem is improbable, and if they were to be Yote into space, the largest the cake could get wouldn't be enough to make it to where it wouldn't be too far to be a loss due to recovery.

Even if she were to sstand still, the cake couldn't so much as damage in 24 hours.

Back