• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Downgrade

Can you remind me what we currently still need to decide here please?

Okay. If there is no further input here, you can probably apply what was accepted earlier. Or should we notify a few staff members first?

That statement about Malachite being able to push back against the weight of the ocean was a lie?

I don't get downgrading the Diamonds by using a lower end of the same dear that got the Low 5-B results. Why acknowledge it to begin with then? Plus we already said plenty of times in old threads how it couldn't have originated at the Moon.

If it's an outlier than why is Country level also not? Because it's not massively above the other fears on the series? They're the God Tiers.

But it's whatever. I don't care that much. A shame they're now only Tier 7 for most of the Gems and merely Country for God Tiers

I don't get downgrading the Diamonds by using a lower end of the same dear that got the Low 5-B results. Why acknowledge it to begin with then? Plus we already said plenty of times in old threads how it couldn't have originated at the Moon.

If it's an outlier than why is Country level also not? Because it's not massively above the other fears on the series? They're the God Tiers.

But it's whatever. I don't care that much. A shame they're now only Tier 7 for most of the Gems and merely Country for God Tiers
Yeah, though I'm not like a huge fan of the verse neither, it's admittedly baffling.

You should have read the other threads. What we agreed was that the blast originated from Homeworld, but the explosion caused by it obviously didn't in every depiction of the scene.

Also, I don't see how Country level is an outlier. It's consistent with the Cluster, and them surviving attacks durable enough to breech their warships, whereas Small Planet level is leagues above anything except the Cluster's theoretical complete form.

Last edited:
Back