• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stat Equalized: Connor (Detroit: Become Human) VS Marcy Wu (Amphibia)

Damnit @Mariogoods, I'm saving this up for later.

The Marcy saga isn't ready for this yet
Alright, it's ready now

Connor stepped through yet another portal, his suit covered in sewer water with Misako and Kyoko following up behind him. The three had went off to find some leads in a sewer hideout. Engaging in combat with thugs meant nobody could make a completely clean getaway though thankfully, they came out successful. The android bid farewell to the two teenagers before getting himself a new suit and tie. Upon closing the locker, he was surprised by Penny standing by behind it.

"How long have you been standing there?" Connor asked.
"An hour" Penny replied "I can't find Chelshia anywhere. She's been gone for a whole week!".

"Give me the details that you've found. I may be able to start from there" the android said before offering his hand. With the shake of a hand, the two quickly traded information. With that done, he quickly left, not wanting to waste any time. Throughout the past few months, various occurrences have been slowing him down with other investigations, random glitches, and most annoyingly, the new guards. On his way to the evidence room, he finds himself blocked off by a pair AK-200 robots.

"Authorized personnel only" the robots exclaimed, prompting Connor to show his badge.

"Authorized personnel only" they continue, much to the android's annoyance. He quickly looked around, finding nobody there. With the place safe, he quickly put his hand on the robots, hacking them for just a moment and allowing him pass. Down the stairs and past a door, he eventually came across all the evidence he had gathered throughout the investigation.

From the latest evidence, it looked into Marcy's sighting at a company which organizes underground fights. While this happens a lot for denizens in their desperation on gaining points, signing up for for this particular battle was not the easiest task and oftentimes, champions were signed up by higher ups for a reward.

This higher up was Ironwood.

Ironwood's arrival as a benefactor happened a week after a power outage in the realm. This has not happened throughout the history of this realm as far as the oldest denizens have reported. More interesting still, Penny reported a number of power outage during her and her father's scheduled meeting with the general which was delayed by an attack from an entity from another universe.

Looking into a similar case Connor looked into briefly during his recent tangent with Special Forces. With the limited information he was allowed on, he was able to view the detail on Noob Saibot's deal with the agents, indicating that he has a deal keeping him from returning from said universe as well as the promise of getting his own clan.

A clan for a darkness-powered entity...

Going far further back, Connor looked into every fight involving an entity of darkness. Two of these entities were quite notable, that being Charlie and the Entity. Both rule their realm, have similar powersets, specialize in kidnapping others from other universes, is not against making deals to acquire more survivors or minions, and notably, both have been invaded by the denizens various time for combat encounters.

As the investigation on the Underdark revealed nothing, Connor decided to look into the disappearance of Mr. Drake. Many of the details were scrambled during that day, presumably due to the lack of calibration by an employee, one that disappeared that day. It did however happen before Ms. Waybright's "first" visit and after Marcy's arrival. Based on Rainbow Dash and Ms. Knight's account, the warrior seemed to know the intricacies with the visit, as if it's not her first.

Most damning however was Chisato's account, the last uninvolved person to have sighted Mr. Drake before his disappearance. She recounts the maintenance worker's briefing Marcy's two companions on her condition. Interestingly, the secret agent also recounted the ranger's apparent pain and desperate attempt at hiding it, seemingly originating from her chest. The same location as the rose on her chest the android saw all the way at the start of his investigation.

Adding into that are the reports of the mysterious informant who had been calling him from time and time again, mostly emphasizing on the rose's activation locations. Most interestingly however is the last line this informant gave, that the results will be what Connor wanted. All this time he had tried to make sure he was completely unbiased and absolutely certain with this suspect. Despite that harrowing encounter with the trash monster and subsequent painful escape, he tried his hardest to get to the truth.

In the end however, he had enough to accuse Marcy of the disappearance of Mr. Drake

With this conclusion reached, Connor attempted to contact Misato, unaware of the darkness creeping in from the entrance. His call immediately cut off, earning his confusion as it usually went to voicemail...

"It won't go to voicemail if there is no phone" a voice called out from an unseen source, prompting Connor to quickly pull out his handgun. Scanning the area revealed nothing, until his view began to glitch, black spots appearing in many parts until a splatter of blue blood bursted out of his mouth, followed by darkness exiting his body.

"He won't be calling for help, nor will he be getting out" Noob Saibot said to the darkness. His call was followed by a figure materializing from said darkness, one Connor was all too familiar of.

"Hey Connor! Um... will you accept an apology?" Marcy greeted.
"It depends on your motives" Connor replied sternly, wiping the blood from his mouth.

"I... I can't say. But you know at this point it who's involved, right?".
"I do".

"Then you know I can't let you get out" the ranger threatened and for a moment, Connor could see the nerve ends on her chest reverting to its previous state. No, not any nerve ends he recalled.

Pain

"I've seen a lot of media where the villain loses because they monologue everything the hero needs to win so I'll try to keep this short and sweet" Marcy explained while loading her wrist crossbow, white eyes blinking open from the dark.

"No matter how this goes, it'll all end the same".

Last edited:
Back