• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: THORNS IN THE RAIN

RE Matches are still possible thankfully. Let's see if this goes more smoothly than Chisato vs Mr. X
● ------------------------------------- ●
Trapped in the realm of The Entity, Wesker found himself in quite the predicament. On one hand, he gets to kill all those who had wronged him over and over and over again while also watching them helplessly suffer against the terrors of the killers. On the other hand, he cannot be king in this realm, at least not any time soon. He had plans for that of course but any new suggestions are welcome. After all, he was more ambitious than he was petty and the killers can torture his enemies while he's gone.

Then that fateful day arrived when that red-garbed agent arrived and beat the shit out of Ji-Woon, somehow escaping the Entity's grasp afterward. Out of intrigue, he volunteered to investigate the occurence with The Entity's approval, unaware of his schemes. Later when Herman was attacked, Wesker managed to board a ride through the portal, discovering a fascinating realm under rules similar to what he had experienced. Yet he had no attachments to these lowly folk and with some convincing, he managed to escape though he didn't end up in the right place...

The lab was dark and quiet at night, researchers having left already. Yet Wesker stayed, having achieved most of his achievements back in his world. In the days where tensions were rising, a horrific bioweapon is in full demand. He currently sat in his lab, cleaning his firearms while finishing up the simulations for the recapture of Project 007. Based on past experiences, he knew at any moment, someone will come for his life, and one did.

"Oh, I remember you. The mother..." he said, the door already opened.
"We never should've let you go" Yor replied, her blade ready.

"I assume you're here for the atrocities I'm about to commit? I assume you've heard the 'genocide for the greater good' speech a million times, have you? With your line of work you will. Which is fine, I don't want to strain myself for you" the mastermind said, putting on his sunglasses. It was only then did the thorn princess notice the earplugs in his ears but it was too late. With a single twitch of a foot, Wesker triggered a nearby grenade trap though it was instead outfitted with a flashbang, blinding and deafening Yor instantly but temporarily.

"I miss the Uroboros. But, this will have to do" the mastermind said, injecting a vial of progenitor virus into himself. At this point, his opponent was still a bit disoriented though already recovered but it was too late. Yor felt herself being lifted by the neck, a familiar feeling for the mastermind.

"Playtime is over~" he said before tossing her out the office and then dropping down.

Death is no escape

latest

bc55a1450c701806cfd2a050dbd267a1.jpg

VS
yor_forger_by_specialkay92_df56xvq-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the AP on both?
^ Ditto on this

Yor got pretty good senses with her IR, EA and ES, making it hard for Albert to shoot her. Not to mention, she got mobility in the form of Acrobatics and Afterimage Creation. She got Aura to instill fear in people and hamper their performance. Poison probably won't be effective (don't know), but her fighting style of stabbing vital points and her pressure points will make her a highly dangerous opponent to face in close combat

^ Ditto on this

Yor got pretty good senses with her IR, EA and ES, making it hard for Albert to shoot her. Not to mention, she got mobility in the form of Acrobatics and Afterimage Creation. She got Aura to instill fear in people and hamper their performance. Poison probably won't be effective (don't know), but her fighting style of stabbing vital points and her pressure points will make her a highly dangerous opponent to face in close combat
low-mid regen say hi 💀

^ Ditto on this

Yor got pretty good senses with her IR, EA and ES, making it hard for Albert to shoot her. Not to mention, she got mobility in the form of Acrobatics and Afterimage Creation.
and this,wesker doesn't have burst IR like yor but his other thing should be very hard to make yor handle too,consider re old profile is super extremely outdated consider that there rarely fight in verse

Wesker is like too durable for her plus the regen out of all i saw, yet Yor is more skilled and trained in comparison and will be harder to hit cuz of her senses, reactions and all that

This is pretty much a fight of one opponent is almost impossible to land a hit on, while the other cant be harmed regardless of how much you do

This will come down to stamina, which i think its debatable, not entirely sure which is better

Wesker is like too durable for her plus the regen out of all i saw, yet Yor is more skilled and trained in comparison and will be harder to hit cuz of her senses, reactions and all that
Whether Albert is too durable depends on the AP difference. I can’t find what the Resident Evil 9-A scale to. If they scales to baseline, then Yor has a 2.8x advantage due to being 0.0144139992 Tons

From what I am seeing, Wesker is baseline via upscaling from 9-B+ so Yor fear haxes and pressure points before shanking him through the head.

Whether Albert is too durable depends on the AP difference. I can’t find what the Resident Evil 9-A scale to. If they scales to baseline, then Yor has a 2.8x advantage due to being 0.0144139992 Tons
wesker scale massively above 0.02370535554795 and if you guy want to know where that calc here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AguilaR101/Resident_Evil_Remake_Feats
wesker have the virus that stronger than the g virus and t virus whom is stronger than the T-002 who did the above feat,that why I said the verse is very outdated bruh,

From what I am seeing, Wesker is baseline via upscaling from 9-B+ so Yor fear haxes and pressure points before shanking him through the head.
Depending on the user and medium, Fear Manipulation can occasionally be depicted as a power which can be overcome with bravery, willpower and courage.
wesker is a genius that use the virus to dominate the human,and consider that there is a ton thing in RE is scarier than some yor fear aura how can you consider that fear can fear wesker ?

Also why are we assuming automatically that Yor is more skilled? Wesker like Yor has years of combat experience being a member of S.T.A.R.S which is an elite special force comprised of Ex-Military personnel and academic experts people who are truely gifted combatants and tacticians, Chris and Jill themselves have a pretty damn good track record in H2H combat skills and the variety of threats they've face compared to Yor even in just the first entry in the Resident Evil series with Wesker still being comparable to them (obviously ik he was fake asf on that team going in under umbrellas order but still it's not as much of a close combat stomp as people seem to think)

wesker scale massively above 0.02370535554795 and if you guy want to know where that calc here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AguilaR101/Resident_Evil_Remake_Feats
wesker have the virus that stronger than the g virus and t virus whom is stronger than the T-002 who did the above feat,that why I said the verse is very outdated bruh,
But that is not on the profile. I went through many profiles that is linked in Albert’s profile and none of them say anything about scaling to that feat AP wise unless I miss it

anyway gonna debate,wesker have ap advantage (1.6x different and if we use some scaling it way more higher),my guy have resistance to poison and have low-mid regen already prevent yor pressure point and poison,and since the wesker profile was outdated, gonna make you guy watch this ,there are ton of vid that show wesker skill and more but the fricking game have so many sequel so I can't find them,this is the easiest vid that I can find to show you guy
also wesker have more LS like almost 16 ton why yor seem to have only 7.7ton,here is the LS calc of wesker https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DarkDragonMedeus/Leon_S_Kennedy_Pushes_a_Boulder
you guy want to ask why wesker scale to 16 while leon only scale to 8 ton,here reason,chris likely punch and push the same boulder like leon and helena did,so he should be 16 ton,and wesker physically is way stronger than chris

I saw Wesker has high 8-C dura unless i seen wrong
Also why are we assuming automatically that Yor is more skilled? Wesker like Yor has years of combat experience being a member of S.T.A.R.S which is an elite special force comprised of Ex-Military personnel and academic experts people who are truely gifted combatants and tacticians, Chris and Jill themselves have a pretty damn good track record in H2H combat skills and the variety of threats they've face compared to Yor even in just the first entry in the Resident Evil series with Wesker still being comparable to them (obviously ik he was fake asf on that team going in under umbrellas order but still it's not as much of a close combat stomp as people seem to think)
Honestly Yor stuff is more impressive and shown more often compared to Wesker or resident evil from what i remember in cutscenes, even if they RE has more merit to it, i view her as a way better fighter

But that is not on the profile. I went through many profiles that is linked in Albert’s profile and none of them say anything about scaling to that feat AP wise unless I miss it
because the profile is fricking outdated bruh,If you play the game( or you not then I'm sorry) then you should know that T-002 is the first protype of titan and the weakest titan since he just been create,then we have T virus T-103 who is a complete tyrant and should be way stronger the T-002,and blah,and consider that wesker inject him with the T virus,he should be likely stronger than them

I saw Wesker has high 8-C dura unless i seen wrong
No, you are not seeing wrong, he is… this is a stomp then

because the profile is fricking outdated bruh,If you play the game( or you not then I'm sorry) then you should know that T-002 is the first protype of titan and the weakest titan since he just been create,then we have T virus T-103 who is a complete tyrant and should be way stronger the T-002,and blah,and consider that wesker inject him with the T virus,he should be likely stronger than them
Then it is up to the supporters to fix and update profiles.

Not my problem if it is outdated and being used in a match and since the profile does not make mention of him scaling to that feat, he just don’t. Make a CRT and change it

Like look up her profile on the skill stuff, she even gave trouble to one of the best spies when drunk in a h2h fight and outdone him too, if it wasnt for her shoe to break and pass out, he would have been done

well...still I don't see how yor stuff is better though,the only thing she have over wesker is the burst IR which already cover anything.... 💀,bruh I'm just cope

Like look up her profile on the skill stuff, she even gave trouble to one of the best spies when drunk in a h2h fight and outdone him too, if it wasnt for her shoe to break and pass out, he would have been done
that why I hate that when we make some extremely outdated char fight with some char that just have a new crt bruh

I think Wesker takes this one. This might even be a stomp in his favor, I just don't see any viable way for Yor to take him down.
Even if giving her the benefit of the doubt, and saying that she is more skilled, Wesker isn't a slouch in hand-to-hand by any means, and I believe he'll be able to give Yor a run for her money.
Getting into her hax, Pressure Points and Poison, like others have said here, are useless. Wesker's body is already infected with a virus, and he can withstand an even more lethal dose in the care of Uroboros. Not to mention his regen might just take care of it anyways. Same argument goes for pressure points, nevermind that she's probably not strong enough to make use of those pressure points given his 8-C Dura. I don't see any viable wincon. A knife to the brain would only slow Wesker down, it's only a matter of time until Wesker hits her hard enough that she won't get back up. With his skill and superior physical capabilities, I don't see Yor playing slip and dodge for the entirety of the match. Hell, all Wesker has to do is wait for her to go in for a pressure point strike, then counter her immediately when things don't go according to plan.

I'm voting a stomp in favor of Wesker.

Why not just Tyrant tbh.
Tyrant still has regen.
Yor has potential to outskill Tyrant unless we allow Tyrant evolution.

Other than that. RE revelations 2 has a virus that basically induces fear and uses that fear to mutate their host. Wesker kinda resist that as well since it is still a variant of the original virus that Umbrella uses

Back