• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wheeler discovers where Mad Milk comes from

Peppersalt43

They/Them
The Interpid Explorer : 0
Mistake-a-nature : 7
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
Wheeler has 2 stacks of flint to shoot at her opponent, a football helmet, a spear, and life-giving amulet
Scout is restricted to Mad Milk, Flying Guillotine, and Ham Shank
9-B versions used
First key Scout used

The pugalisk dove up and down from the ground, its serpentine body popping in and out. Its head however was far more sinister, biting at whatever was in front of it while shooting beams of ice. The only way to kill it was to hit it at its exposed sides and for our brave explorer, this didn't seem possible. "Hey! watch it you brute!" she said, narrowly dodging another icy shot from the giant snake. She had been dodging this snake for the past hour, spending her time keeping track of its head. Normally this would be foolish as she wasn't really doing any damage to it. However she had a reason, and it was for distraction.

The sound of gunfire could be heard a few meters away. "Hey ******! Next time evolve some legs!" said Scout while shooting down the exposed parts. His firepower was what landed him the role of not being the distraction and it was mostly smooth sailing until an ice beam was fired at him. "Uh oh... OH NO!" he said as he discovered that his legs were frozen. The pugalisk finally figured it out and began rushing at him at full speed, until he was tackled away from the snake's gaping maw. She quickly got up, blasting the last remains of her flint at the pugalisk, finally killing it.

"That was great. Does this not invigorate your spirits, Jeremy?" asked Wheeler, carrying an instance of magic water.
"I've fought bears and crazy wizards. This isn't so bad" replied Scout.

"I sure am glad Mann Co. decided to send you here for therapy. The wilds can cure many illnesses whether it be physical or psychological, or cause new ones I guess but that's not the point" the explorer continued while stretching her legs.
"Yeah, yeah, that's right" replied Jeremy.

"Anyway my head hurts. Allow me to make some ice cream for both of us. I ran out of milk so I grabbed yours".
"Wait... No no no NO!".

It was too late and the glass of milk was placed in the crock pot, being cooked to perfection until it was a bowl of cold ice cream. "I do not know how that worked" said Scout before noticing his companion sticking a spoon into it. Wheeler quickly stopped upon pulling out something large and hard within it. "Hey, it's a whittled log figure of me!" she said out loud before thinking about it harder. She didn't recall putting any logs and she could see all the ingredients clearly except... "Wait, this was deep within the milk, was it?" she asked before turning towards Scout.

"Don't report this to Mann Co.! I can explain!".

Scout indeed cannot explain

Last edited:
Can you send clips of wheeler using her weapons?

The entire Ancient Herald fight is a great example of Wheeler's arsenal and abilities

Also here's what happens when she resurrects

I would go to weeler for simply having better dodging habilityes, for now, but probable there is arguments for scout that I'm not seeing

before i go off of anything, how does Wheeler's auto-dodge work? is it based off her stamina, or is it something seperate? can it be overwhelmed?

before i go off of anything, how does Wheeler's auto-dodge work? is it based off her stamina, or is it something seperate? can it be overwhelmed?
She has a short (Few seconds) period of cooldown before she can use it again. The only way it can be overwhelmed is with a full auto weapon or something of the like (Meanwhile Scout has a Double Barreled Shotgun so precision is required). And no, it doesn't drain her hunger or stats and it's never shown that she can completely lose the ability for long periods of time

She has a short (Few seconds) period of cooldown before she can use it again. The only way it can be overwhelmed is with a full auto weapon or something of the like (Meanwhile Scout has a Double Barreled Shotgun so precision is required). And no, it doesn't drain her hunger or stats and it's never shown that she can completely lose the ability for long periods of time
alright, thanks

Precision isn't truly required here as one would believe, sure he could use the force of nature to shoot wheeler to death, but after the first few shots, he's doing to notice Wheeler is a great dodger, and due to that time between each dodge, he can easily just bat her to death. him having the fastest swing speed in the entire game will let him do this effortlessly, along with his higher reaction speed, he should be able to dodge all of the projectiles Wheeler fires at him.

he's doing to notice Wheeler is a great dodger, and due to that time between each dodge, he can easily just bat her to death
But doesn't the same apply to Scout? He too relies heavily on dodging and it's very noticeable when he does it

But doesn't the same apply to Scout? He too relies heavily on dodging and it's very noticeable when he does it
Scout is far more mobile than Wheeler, he can easily avoid Wheeler in close combat, the same cannot be said for Wheeler.

and, getting into close combat with someone who swings faster than you can dodge isn't the smartest decision. Wheeler's options are limited on winning, which come down to outlasting him, she wont be able to hit him until she drains all his stamina due to his higher reaction speed, so scout is going to more likely to get through that dodge than Wheeler is.

Why the Boston Basher of all weapons? Scout is just as likely to kill himself as he is Wheeler with that thing lol

Because it's the only Scout primary that is actually used to hit people? How about Atomizer then?
You'd be better off giving him the shit- I mean sun on a stick then the Boston Basher lol

And atomizer just enhances his mobility at the cost of slowly by surely murdering him for every fourth jump and higer lol

Because it's the only Scout primary that is actually used to hit people? How about Atomizer then?
Give him the Holy Mackerel
360fx360f

Give him the Holy Mackerel
360fx360f
No, give him the ham bat. It's literally the Don't Starve promotional weapon

I'm considering Sandman but he can miss and even if it doesn't, it's not like he has a cleaver or shotgun to back him up. It also weakens him. I think stock might actually be best

I'm considering Sandman but he can miss and even if it doesn't, it's not like he has a cleaver or shotgun to back him up. It also weakens him. I think stock might actually be best
its not like anyone ACTUALLY knows how to correctly use any of his other bats anyways, he's gonna use it to bash some teeth in.

stock is best choice here

Back