• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marcy Wu VS Ditto (Pokémon)

Haven't found a match where Ditto fought someone with equipment. Haven't finished it though so I'll continue it

OK so in here, yes. Ditto can copy equipment

They can copy martial arts moves and stats so accuracy would probably be included. And bombs and crossbows are pretty easy to figure out.

I think I'll vote incon in this occasion

I'm gonna say what I normally say in every ditto matchup

Ditto without transforming has skill on par with the Machamp line, who regularly train in and have mastered every martial art.

It's also capable of copying the likes of Decidueye and Marowak. Decidueye is a great archer and Marowak can throw bones like boomerangs which doesn't even make sense, so it's likely that Ditto can match her marksmanship

Ditto can also copy the likes of Sirfetch'd, Gallade, Ceruledge, and other sword-based pokemon so it should far outclass her in swordplay

And due to the aforementioned martial arts mastery, Ditto folds her in half if she gets close in any capacity

Ditto also doesn't copy her clumsiness so I think that will be her downfall in this matchup against herself

voting Ditto for now, idk much about Marcy so I might be wrong about a few things

Ditto without transforming has skill on par with the Machamp line, who regularly train in and have mastered every martial art.

It's also capable of copying the likes of Decidueye and Marowak. Decidueye is a great archer and Marowak can throw bones like boomerangs which doesn't even make sense, so it's likely that Ditto can match her marksmanship

Ditto can also copy the likes of Sirfetch'd, Gallade, Ceruledge, and other sword-based pokemon so it should far outclass her in swordplay

And due to the aforementioned martial arts mastery, Ditto folds her in half if she gets close in any capacity

Ditto also doesn't copy her clumsiness so I think that will be her downfall in this matchup against herself

voting Ditto for now, idk much about Marcy so I might be wrong about a few things
Counted.

I would like to correct something. Ditto IS NOT as skilled as Fighting Type Pokemons like Machamp unless it transforms into them and copies their moves while transformed. If it really is incredibly skilled in martial arts and swordsmanship then it should be able to use these moves in combat without needing to transform or when transformed into a non-Fighting type Pokemon, except it never does that.

Last edited:

So uh, I'd suggest you come back

I would like to correct something. Ditto IS NOT as skilled as Fighting Type Pokemons like Machamp unless it transforms into them and copies their moves while transformed. If it really is incredibly skilled in martial arts and swordsmanship then it should be able to use these moves in combat without needing to transform or when transformed into a non-Fighting type Pokemon, except it never does that.
Yeah this looks valid to me.

I think it would be pretty damn weird for a Ditto to be as skilled as a Machamp. That's like saying I'm as skilled as a UFC fighter because I punched someone in the face. Marcy at least actually has some decent skill feats that Ditto shouldn't be able to replicate just by transforming into her. Voting Marcy.

Back