• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taking the Funny Robot and Putting Him in the Trash (Connor VS Custodial Consequence)

XitSign

He/Him
If you've seen the thread on your 'What's New', you'll know that the Connor Spam arc has reached a milestone and close. It was a wild ride, one I didn't always understand seeing it pop in and out of my new section...But to celebrate I wanted to make a Connor match of my own now that he's been set free.

...And what better way to retire the saga than throwing the android in the trash?

That may sound ridiculously harsh, but I thought the matchup actually sounded fun in my head, with a hint of being a little silly, so Connor is going up against the trash monster! An investigation has gone ridiculously south and Connor's been lost in The Alley 'Wrong Turn', and approaching the rumbling and shaking dumpster...He's about to learn that the investigation's culprit is a little closer than he might realize.

---

Connor VS Custodial Consequence, Both are 9-C, speed is equalized, and the fight takes place at a meter apart in The Alley 'Wrong Turn'

"I am the android with the catchphrase": 7

Danny DeVito Himself: 0

PepperSalt43: 0

Last edited:
The cast has a variety of weapons they use against C.C. Punching and Kicking, throwing objects at it, shooting it with both bullets and lasers, throwing explosives, ect.

All of these are valid for hurting it, but its able to tank some amount of the damage and keep going. It's probably not Type 2 levels of immortality, but it can be shot a handful of times without dying, so it at least has some decent stamina (especially because one of the scripted events heavily implies that a group of police couldn't stop it, so it's not just gameplay). Plus what's a 'vital' area on it is kinda hard to tell...

All of these are valid for hurting it, but its able to tank some amount of the damage and keep going. It's probably not Type 2 levels of immortality, but it can be shot a handful of times without dying, so it at least has some decent stamina (especially because one of the scripted events heavily implies that a group of police couldn't stop it, so it's not just gameplay). Plus what's a 'vital' area on it is kinda hard to tell...
OK then

Does it let go after grabbing or does it just keep damaging whoever it grabs? Because Connor is at an LS advantage here

At the very least he can hurt it by shooting it so at least he can keep his distance and use his precog

OK then

Does it let go after grabbing or does it just keep damaging whoever it grabs? Because Connor is at an LS advantage here

At the very least he can hurt it by shooting it so at least he can keep his distance and use his precog
Is Connor at a LS advantage? He's only listed as Superhuman, which a vauge Tier that's kinda imprecise, we technically rank the 'class' tiers higher.

But yes, C.C. grabs at foes and will attempt to restrain weaker ones and kill them, while only harming ones it can't totally overpwer. It will also use excrement at a range, which does poison damage which Connor should be immune to...so basically it's only good for hitting him at range. Once Connor backs off enough he probably has the upper hand 100%

Once Connor backs off enough he probably has the upper hand 100%
Yeah, Connor usually goes for melee whenever his gun is knocked off or he needs to not kill whoever he's fighting. Surprisingly, that happens a lot

But yeah in this case, he'll likely back off and shoot

Yeah, Connor usually goes for melee whenever his gun is knocked off or he needs to not kill whoever he's fighting. Surprisingly, that happens a lot

But yeah in this case, he'll likely back off and shoot
I assumed as much and this would be another 'gun gg', which is why I started them as close as I could so it could be somewhat interesting.

How much C.C. can move and leave the dumpster isn't clear, and it's entirely possible the No Delivery cast, despite being armed with guns, may have just PIS'd by standing too close.

Either way, C.C. likes to graple and with start going for it ASAP, so it's mainly the question of it Connor reacts to that and makes the right call to give himself space.

Moreso the hand-looking...Things.

The animation just has the characters be grabbed by several sets of hands at once.

yes

This is actually a nice match. I can probably fit this into the spammed character saga
I am flattered, and thought it was good for a general meme about it comming to a close.

Plus I just love VCRPG and I have neglected them in my absence so...you know.

Counted!

I am flattered, and thought it was good for a general meme about it comming to a close.
Yeah, it actually fits into the plot I'm currently making for Marcy. Check out her match-up thread for more details. Anyway...

Marcy stood by the odd contraption on the hallway, seemingly trying to observe its features. It looked like the average basement door yet only darkness could be seen inside. With the strange nature of the realms she's trapped in, she's not surprised of strange occurrences, well... occurring yet she also knows to be careful with them. Thankfully, the sound of heavy footsteps could be heard approaching her, arriving from a familiar armored figure with an yellow safety vest.

"Hey, Ms. Knight? Where does this door lead to?" Marcy asked, taking note of the death knight's bag.
"Oh, that's the trash chute! We just got one recently, finally had the funds to get one installed! That or my employer finally decided that it's convenient to have one" she replied, throwing what the ranger now knew to be a trash bag down the dark room.

"Marcy! There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" Misato greeted.
"Oh, hi Major Katsuragi! What's wrong?!" Marcy asked, wiping the sweat off her brow.

"Connor's supposed to be doing his interviews by now but I can't find him anywhere! Have you seen him? He said you have a schedule an hour from now".
"Really? OK, I'll help. Just give me a second".

"Thanks! He should be back by now if he had died" the major said before rushing out of sight, presumably to continue her search. As she left, the death knight had already thrown away all the trash bags she had been carrying and was getting ready to close the door, only to hear gunfire and growls from somewhere else, startling her into backing up.

"What was that?" she asked, her hand already reaching for her sword.
"Oh, that's just my phone!" Marcy replied, showing her phone which was playing a video.

"OK, that's a relief. Sorry about that, I get a little jumpy sometimes. Looking after prisoners for a few centuries does things to your mind, you know?".
"Yeah, I know...".

As the maintenance worker left, Marcy turned to the door, finding the growls growing quieter. She clutched her chest in pain, trying to keep her expression straight.

"It's going to work. Please trust me".

Yeah, it actually fits into the plot I'm currently making for Marcy. Check out her match-up thread for more details. Anyway...

Marcy stood by the odd contraption on the hallway, seemingly trying to observe its features. It looked like the average basement door yet only darkness could be seen inside. With the strange nature of the realms she's trapped in, she's not surprised of strange occurrences, well... occurring yet she also knows to be careful with them. Thankfully, the sound of heavy footsteps could be heard approaching her, arriving from a familiar armored figure with an yellow safety vest.

"Hey, Ms. Knight? Where does this door lead to?" Marcy asked, taking note of the death knight's bag.
"Oh, that's the trash chute! We just got one recently, finally had the funds to get one installed! That or my employer finally decided that it's convenient to have one" she replied, throwing what the ranger now knew to be a trash bag down the dark room.

"Marcy! There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" Misato greeted.
"Oh, hi Major Katsuragi! What's wrong?!" Marcy asked, wiping the sweat off her brow.

"Connor's supposed to be doing his interviews by now but I can't find him anywhere! Have you seen him? He said you have a schedule an hour from now".
"Really? OK, I'll help. Just give me a second".

"Thanks! He should be back by now if he had died" the major said before rushing out of sight, presumably to continue her search. As she left, the death knight had already thrown away all the trash bags she had been carrying and was getting ready to close the door, only to hear gunfire and growls from somewhere else, startling her into backing up.

"What was that?" she asked, her hand already reaching for her sword.
"Oh, that's just my phone!" Marcy replied, showing her phone which was playing a video.

"OK, that's a relief. Sorry about that, I get a little jumpy sometimes. Looking after prisoners for a few centuries does things to your mind, you know?".
"Yeah, I know...".

As the maintenance worker left, Marcy turned to the door, finding the growls growing quieter. She clutched her chest in pain, trying to keep her expression straight.

"It's going to work. Please trust me".
I'm honestly glad to see you getting so creative with it...I love a good read in a thread!

Back