• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: LOOSE ENDS TIED UP

Well, we're reaching the end-game of the arc here, may as well start tying up loose ends. I didn't really go too in-depth with Chelshia's mission which is unfortunate but at that time, I didn't really know much on what to with her so well, here it is

I may make some prequels for the arc, showing certain things before this one story but for now, this is the last we see of Chelshia chronologically in the saga until the next arc
● ------------------------------------- ●
Wagstaff sat by a desk, a laptop in front of him which he was typing on while speaking through a phone. His companion was currently away, he did so willingly for his safety as the cryptic founder knew what would soon entail.

"Yes, please look into these leads. It should give the conclusion you want... no, need" Wagstaff said before hanging up. The door to the room opened up, a familiar person stepping through, the darkness behind her seemingly spreading into the dimly lit room. The cryptic founder sighed, clicking a button to completely corrupts the laptop before shattering the phone in his hands.

"Hello Marcy. You appear healthy" Wagstaff greeted awkwardly.
"Maybe you should get your glasses checked. Did you even see my eyebags? Anxiety, right?" Marcy replied cheerfully, continuing her approach.

"I assume your stay at the trapped realm was a lot more peaceful than the constant misery of the Constant?".
"It was nice, I got to eat three times a day, drink clean running water, have a roof over my head, and meet some wonderful friends".

Marcy's voice cracked, her mouth struggling to keep her smile up as darkness continues to follow behind her every step. Wagstaff eyes the rose on the ranger's shirt, knowing full-well what it meant.

"I mean, it would've been nice to have some support while thorns dig into my chest whenever I say or do something wrong. You've seen what she's done to your projection, so imagine that pain multiplied tenfold at any given moment. You knew what happened, you knew where I am. Yet where were you?".
"Marcy, it was not a possibility for me to interact with you".

"I stalled this moment for so long, hoping you'd come, hoping you'd find a way to help me, to free me from this, this... But you never came, and you instead make my life worse by telling that damned android about everything you knew! You didn't even bother to show up yourself, you asked the chimera to do your dirty work".
"You know what Charlie can do. You know I can't just blatantly show up".

"I GOT MORE ******* SYMPATHY FROM A ******* DICTATOR! But hey, it's fine. I got used to the pain eventually, I'm still a klutz even now and when you're fighting people across the multiverse, you're bound to get hurt in new ways. Like, have you ever been ripped apart into 4 pieces with sickles? And the guy that did it is my co-worker now! Oh, and he's also a raging misogynist. Funny, right?! And my best friend in that realm is a self-proclaimed element of loyalty and she'll hate me for what I'm gonna do... no, what I have to do..." Marcy ranted aloud as she continued to advance, eyes and faces appearing in the darkness behind her with even a few arms reaching out and despite all this, Wagstaff remained still.

"But who am I to accuse you. The things you did, you did it because your own well-being was at risk. The things you've done or well, refuse to do? They're not your fault" the ranger continued tearfully, stopping right in her tracks "It just, it hurts you know? Keeping all this pain in me, unable to tell it to my friends, my family, my loved ones, all to keep myself safe. I just wanted to let it all out". She began to walk back a few steps before finally dropping to her knees and breaking down crying, the shadows behind her beginning to dissipate in their intensity. After a few minutes, the rose's vines began to dig through her flesh, earning a wince from both Marcy and Wagstaff.

"I want you to know that despite all this, I wouldn't have done it if I had a choice" the ranger said somberly as she got up off her knees.
"I understand. I knew it'd come to this in the end. Allow me to make it right for once" the cryptic founder replied before pressing a button, floodlights extending from the floor and dispelling the darkness.

This also had the side-effect of blinding Marcy as she stumbled back though before she could fall, she felt someone grasp her cape... and then throw her through a wall. She rolled on the grassy plain, warm rays of sunshine shining above. Her roll stopped as she bumped into a rock, her face filled with grass. She painfully got up, getting to see the one responsible for all this.

"Stand down, we can remove that rose off you. We'll find a way to stop that Charlie lady, please don't make this harder for yourself" Chelshia begged.
"You know I can't just do that" Marcy scoffed, arming her crossbow much to Charlie's delight though she remains unaware of the ranger's thoughts.

"Besides, I've already figured out how to do those two things".

• Speed equalized
  • Everything above 8-C is restricted
  • Place Located in: Ragazza Plains
latest

6fab7c7e5e8379fe1eafeb073bd54986.png

VS
3f929b4f78fee6e0b7c274c24b28b072eb8a5496.png

Last edited:
Dunno if Marcy's vines or adhesive potion could hold down Chelshia class 1 LS

The stinkshrooms sure are a option but considering that the Khimera has previous knowledge she would avoid it surely

Marcy has way better mobility whit her bird and grappling hook, but considering Chelsia only needs one punch... Well, i guess she takes it

Back