• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Penny Polendina vs Fujin

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: BETRAYING THE VERY GODS

I think I have an arc I can do for Penny or at the very least, introduce another antagonist. As much as I like Marcy, I think it would be nice to have others to interact with her now that Rainbow Dash is free.

It might be for the next Penny fight though
● ------------------------------------- ●
Silence befell the interrogation room with the occasional buzzing from the mechanical contraption breaking it on odd times. Misato stood face-to-face with ingenious inventor who built Penny. It was a harrowing sight and she had intentionally brought him here after a heated argument, hoping to have a more calm discussion in a less crowded environment. So far, she had been waiting for it for 20 minutes.

"sigh I'll start. Mr. Polendina, you have heard of Ms. Knight's explanation on how this place works, right?" Misato asked.
"I have, Major. It's a horrible situation, one that's happening to my daughter..." Pietro replied somberly.

"Then you know it's better for her to stay here and get into as many fights as she can. We've seen what your daughter is capable of, she's one of the most skilled denizens we've ever had. Combined with the resurrective nature this place offers to its denizens, she'll be fine. You don't even have to sacrifice anything for it to work. Best part is, we can arrange some visits. You can visit us any time you want".
"Hmm, and is there any way she can visit us?".

"It only happens once a week assuming a day in your universe is 24 hours. And even then, it's only 4 hours assuming she doesn't get into a fight".
"sigh I suppose that would be a fine arrangement".

"Wait, would?".
"I was sent here because I thought her captors would sympathize with her. You have children, do you Major? I could tell based on how you were acting with that other synthetic person".

Misato moved closer to Pietro as he fidgeted nervously, sweat noticeable on his brow. "I couldn't find her, at least not on my own. I had some help and in return, he had some demands. I would have gladly taken this deal, I just want to see her and see her safe but he wants her" he continued before noticing the major up his face.

"Who wants her?" she asked sternly.
"General James Ironwood" Pietro replied fearfully.

"Whew, OK. A military officer. He outranks me I suppose but I've dealt with people like him before. I can probably to make a good deal".
"I apologize for the news. I just wanted to see her again".

"You're just doing what a parent should do, there's no need to apologize" Misato replied before sitting down on a seat next to Pietro "I'll say this again, she'll be fine. She's very skilled in combat and is basically an immortal. What's the worst that can happen?".

Rain blew harshly over the sky temple as a hurricane enveloped the place. In place of the lack of thunder, debris flew dangerously all around with some heavy enough to knock down some of the smaller structures present. Behind a particularly sturdy cover, Penny and Connor hid from the storm, and the one who started it. They were currently communicating to holographic broadcast of Jax.

"How the hell did you two piss off a benevolent wind god?!" he asked.
"I called him a maiden" Penny replied.
"I explained the list of meanings that entails" Connor added.

"Which includes virgin... You two idiots are on your own. ******* robots..." Jax cursed before cutting off the broadcast.

• Beacon Penny used
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Sky Temple
latest

4712afbd7caef1f2f09c24ed71ab234a.jpg

VS
our_hero_another_ver__by_bluetteceleste_deb59wg-pre.jpg

Last edited:
Can't believe no one's commented.

Well looking at the page, Fujin has some interesting things he can do with his Air Manipulation, especially the whole sucking out air from a person's lungs to ignore durability. However, Penny has much more at her disposal that I believe will be more helpful. As an android there's no lungs for him to suck air from, so that's out. And she can take much more hits due to her Aura.

She also has her lasers for greater offensive attacks alongside her blades. The only thing I'm unsure of is his Attack Reflection and how it works. If it only reflects projectiles and can't handle a sustained fire like Penny's laser then there's no worry.

All in all, I believe Penny has a greater chance at winning.

Color me in doubt, this is a stomp. She has higher AP, higher durability, higher range and AP with laser, he can't block some of her attacks, and she's a robot so she doesn't need to breathe. Depending on what you believe, you can also add here Weekly's infinite RWBY skill chains. -_-

Color me in doubt, this is a stomp. She has higher AP, higher durability, higher range and AP with laser, he can't block some of her attacks, and she's a robot so she doesn't need to breathe. Depending on what you believe, you can also add here Weekly's infinite RWBY skill chains. -_-
OK fine, I'll start actually debating for him

One, despite not needing to breath, Penny's insides are not a vacuum so while sucking the air out won't matter, Fujin can still attack her internally through the air in her system

Two, Penny isn't a completely heartless monster and Fujin has demonstrated willingness to use his SI to convince his opponent to surrender

One, despite not needing to breath, Penny's insides are not a vacuum so while sucking the air out won't matter, Fujin can still attack her internally through the air in her system
?? Like, how? When did he ever do that? Plus I would argue that Aura would block it somehow.
Two, Penny isn't a completely heartless monster and Fujin has demonstrated willingness to use his SI to convince his opponent to surrender
SBA assumes otherwise. I mean, it assumes that SI may work, but the fact that Penny isn't a monster is irrelevant.

SBA assumes otherwise. I mean, it assumes that SI may work, but the fact that Penny isn't a monster is irrelevant.
It's just willing to win which means it's one thing Fujin may try and as the justification stated, it worked on someone who's ordered to beat him up

It's just willing to win which means it's one thing Fujin may try and as the justification stated, it worked on someone who's ordered to beat him up
It's not like he convinced him mid-fight. He needed to actually beat him, and then they talked with one another.

I mean, I disagree, but even if he has, it's still not a definition of Stomp to not having valid winconditions, but to be "unreasonably outmatched".
OK let's get back to that point again. How would Penny really deal with an internal attack again?

OK let's get back to that point again. How would Penny really deal with an internal attack again?
Aside from the fact that Fujin doesn't do it in character? Aside from the fact that Aura may protect insides too?

Well, I doubt she needs to do anything, she scales higher in durability anyway. And Fujin's range isn't that impressive, she can just fly away.

Didn't you concede on that point?
I mean, I didn't, I expected Weekly to answer whether it is so or not...
I can probably bloodlust or give prior knowledge for that
That would probably make it fairer, I suppose. But you do you, I am not arguing on that one.
He can also fly...
I mean, have you seen his flight? I don't remember story mode, but I recall he can't do much while flying.

Anyways, I am sick so I will probably throw in the towel early. You can ask someone else if I made you doubt it, but otherwise I'll just ask staff about it myself after conclusion.

Back