• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rule:
1. Marcy Wu is in her base key and is 8-A while Omni-Man is 8-A.
2. Speed is equalized.
3. SBA.

Vote:
Marcy Wu: 4 (LeoEpicGamer8910, Flowerguy2, MintyBoi1, Mariogoods)
Omni-Man: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Marcy has a pretty big AP advantage, and outranges Omni guy. I think she takes this. Not to mention Omni-Man's LS is only Superhuman, while Marcy downscales from Class 50.

Objectively the best character in her series FRA

Marcy has a pretty big AP advantage, and outranges Omni guy. I think she takes this. Not to mention Omni-Man's LS is only Superhuman, while Marcy downscales from Class 50.

Omni man lf power is actually a bit questionable. it's not written there but as a comic the lifting power is about g. I think we can include it because they are the same person. In terms of range, yes, marcy has the advantage. and according to the SBA it should be at least 100 to 400 meters away. Either way, it's a one-second gap. Because the marcy is subsonic at its weakest.
Omni man usually does not avoid attacks and marcy with durability null can be advantageous. Other than that, Omni man has seen more battles. In a hand-to-hand fight, omni man also seems to be quite advantageous.

What is the base speed when the speed is equal? I thought it would be equal to the slowest one when fighting. And it is Subsonic marcy. If it's equal to omni man speed, it's worse. Because there is no specific speed in the post.
Either way, Marcy would be keeping her distance.

Either way, Marcy would be keeping her distance.
In the key state she only have the Crossbow and potions for the . and the grapling hook for the weapon. Even the high speed crossbows are at subsonic speeds. and she have a hand crossbow, so it has to be a 100lbs bow at most, which is slower. But the characters are Subsonic+. Marcy can't hit Omni Man with her arrow unless the cartoon shows that the arrows go faster.
As for the potions, their speed is the same, means omni man can still escape. And Marcy is clumsy if i correct right. A lot of things can happen to her like breaking in her hand while throwing the bottle or throwing it in the wrong place.

In the key state she only have the Crossbow and potions for the . and the grapling hook for the weapon. Even the high speed crossbows are at subsonic speeds. and she have a hand crossbow, so it has to be a 100lbs bow at most, which is slower. But the characters are Subsonic+. Marcy can't hit Omni Man with her arrow unless the cartoon shows that the arrows go faster.
Crossbow is pretty much all she needs, and weapons in fiction are usually always far superior to their IRL counterparts, so...

Crossbow is pretty much all she needs, and weapons in fiction are usually always far superior to their IRL counterparts, so...
There is no argument for it, but the speed of the crossbow is not specified. If the speed of the crossbow is subsonic. it can't hit Omni man. It needs calculation.
If it's as fast as a bullet, it can kill. If not, he has to engage in close combat, which I think omni man is in a more advantageous situation.

Marcy's crossbow should upscale from her own speed, and IRL crossbows are already pretty far into Subsonic.
then we can say the arrows are subsonic+. It's coming at omni man at a speed he can still dodge.
Marcy being clumsy is usually just a running gag and doesn't effect combat skill.
Then it could affect the escape speed. Isn't Marcy's wincon situation that she shoots arrows while running away? If she trips and falls while running, she can easily be caught.
Let's talk about the advantages of hand-to-hand combat. What can she use as an advantage against Omniman?

Then it could affect the escape speed. Isn't Marcy's wincon situation that she shoots arrows while running away? If she trips and falls while running, she can easily be caught.
Marcy being clumsy is usually just a running gag and doesn't effect combat skill.
Let's talk about the advantages of hand-to-hand combat. What can she use as an advantage against Omniman?
Hand-to-hand doesn't matter when Omni guy won't get the chance to use it. Even if he gets close enough, Marcy has superior LS and can just push him away.

Counted.

I give you this, I give you everything FRA.

Back